Page 77 of 328 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384858687127177 ... LastLast

Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4 View Post
    My favorite from all seasons was Reid's "friend", who turned out to be his brother, for anyone that followed!! Now that's some close scoop!!!
    Oh yeah! 'Lisa,' I love you!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Oh yeah! 'Lisa,' I love you!
    hahaha!!! good memories! loved some lisa!!

My favorite from all seasons was Reid's "friend", who turned out to be his brother, for anyone that followed!! Now that's some close scoop!!!
    Oh yea...I frequently corresponded with him/her, LOL!!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    And Ed. But those weren't so much "friends."
    Twilley used to post here. He was fun.
    Jeremy would post occasionally.
    And Robert from De's season, did, too.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

The night that all came out was nutty. I was so confused. Still am.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveThem View Post
    I didn't come here because Emily told me to. I came here for ya'll to get a chance to know the girl I know. Not the girl that is on the TV. But I guess that's juvenile
    Please don't leave girl! Most of the time people are begging for friends of the contestants to come here and give us some info!

Please stay and post with us!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

If I had a friend on the show, I'd be here for sure! And as a friend, I would be certain to share the good things too!!
    Funny thing is... When you defend a friend on the show you expend all of this energy and only a very small percentage of people are willing to listen and are open to change their mind from some opinion they've developed for whatever reason.

You would think more people would be interested in the insight a friend has but I've found that if people don't hear stuff that fits neatly in their little box, they reject it.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    Funny thing is... When you defend a friend on the show you expend all of this energy and only a very small percentage of people are willing to listen and are open to change their mind from some opinion they've developed for whatever reason.

You would think more people would be interested in the insight a friend has but I've found that if people don't hear stuff that fits neatly in their little box, they reject it.
    Lol I can remember in several seasons past when people used to beg for friends of contestants to come on here and to share inside info with us! Now we have that, and I am so grateful!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

I'm so bummed that I didn't get to watch Jillian's season, nor Jason's BTW..Everyone seems to like this Reid guy..By the look of it..I'm assuming he was the beloved F2. I get the impression that literally everyone on this board loved him

Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    I'm so bummed that I didn't get to watch Jillian's season, nor Jason's BTW..Everyone seems to like this Reid guy..By the look of it..I'm assuming he was the beloved F2. I get the impression that literally everyone on this board loved him
    I'm obsessed with him still. Alas he is taken by Miss America. Jillian, what a cute moron you are!

Check out cupcakes' videos of them on YT. Short but so meaningful and awesome. Even though they didn't work out, I think they were my favorite couple to watch ever while the show was airing. A&R have since overtaken them post-show though.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City