Page 64 of 328 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164 ... LastLast

Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    We have our answer! He cries because of his family! Sweet moment.

The Bachelor: 'The Bachelor' Sneak Peek: Brad Breaks Down - Bing Videos
    Aww! How sweet! Man, this even made me cry!! I know I'm going to be a mess on Monday

FORT Fan

Maybe he was crying for joy because his family didn't bring Roo along? Kidding, kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by imissme View Post
    All this and so much more!!!! It's the worst kind of crap and PolyAnnas are eating this up. Now I see how so many people fall for Ponzi scemes. Suckers of the world unite, Mr. Fliess has a bridge for sale.
    I dont consider myself a pollyanna. Really? If you read my posts up thread you see what my opinion is.. The fact that I already knew her story means the embellishment made by tptb didn't bother me.. at all.

The fact that some continue to complain that shes 25 and not college educated makes me laugh. She still has plenty of time to do that. Maybe she was waiting for Ricki to be in school full time first. If she does make it to Austin, they do have a pretty good University there.

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    So are Brad and Em doing Kimmel Monday night or did they do that Tuesday after ATFR taped? This is assuming Kimmel is having them on at all... Does anyone know of any other scheduled appearances? I hope Ellen will have them on.
    Oh I'm sure they don't do any "couple taping" until they're formally announced. And since this is Brad's second go-round and he actually chose someone, I'm sure they'll be making the media circuit. I think Ellen even predicted Emily as F1 so I'm sure she'll want to talk with her.

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    So are Brad and Em doing Kimmel Monday night or did they do that Tuesday after ATFR taped? This is assuming Kimmel is having them on at all... Does anyone know of any other scheduled appearances? I hope Ellen will have them on.
    They are going to be on Regis & Kelly on Tuesday after the finale.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by draven31 View Post
    I dont consider myself a pollyanna. Really? If you read my posts up thread you see what my opinion is.. The fact that I already knew her story means the embellishment made by tptb didn't bother me.. at all.

The fact that some continue to complain that shes 25 and not college educated makes me laugh. She still has plenty of time to do that. Maybe she was waiting for Ricki to be in school full time first. If she does make it to Austin, they do have a pretty good University there.
    My post was not written to any specific person. I am sorry if you took it that way. I just meant to say to those that believe in this so-called reality television they get what they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post
    That was the most likeable 3 minutes of the whole dang season.
    Sadly it was only a minute and a half.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Sadly it was only a minute and a half.
    Maybe we will get lucky and get 3 minutes when it plays out probably not but here's to hoping!

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    We have our answer! He cries because of his family! Sweet moment.

The Bachelor: 'The Bachelor' Sneak Peek: Brad Breaks Down - Bing Videos
    Such a very REAL family..LOVE it..

Quote Originally Posted by imissme View Post
    My post was not written to any specific person. I am sorry if you took it that way. I just meant to say to those that believe in this so-called reality television they get what they deserve.
    What we deseve is to be entertained. If you cant take reality tv or the news with a grain so salt, then why watch it? Neither is more than a shell of real life. But behind the news and reality tv are real people who may be either better or worse than they are portrayed or both. IMO most of the people I see on reality tv are far better than what my tv shows ... not so much the news
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"