Page 64 of 328 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 3276

Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

  1. #631
    FORT Fogey Max64's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    874

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    We have our answer! He cries because of his family! Sweet moment.

    The Bachelor: 'The Bachelor' Sneak Peek: Brad Breaks Down - Bing Videos
    Aww! How sweet! Man, this even made me cry!! I know I'm going to be a mess on Monday

  2. #632
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    151

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Maybe he was crying for joy because his family didn't bring Roo along? Kidding, kidding.

  3. #633
    FORT Fan draven31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    san antonio,tx
    Posts
    357

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by imissme View Post
    All this and so much more!!!! It's the worst kind of crap and PolyAnnas are eating this up. Now I see how so many people fall for Ponzi scemes. Suckers of the world unite, Mr. Fliess has a bridge for sale.
    I dont consider myself a pollyanna. Really? If you read my posts up thread you see what my opinion is.. The fact that I already knew her story means the embellishment made by tptb didn't bother me.. at all.


    The fact that some continue to complain that shes 25 and not college educated makes me laugh. She still has plenty of time to do that. Maybe she was waiting for Ricki to be in school full time first. If she does make it to Austin, they do have a pretty good University there.

  4. #634
    FORT Fogey LuvThisStuf!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Luv this location!
    Posts
    837

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    So are Brad and Em doing Kimmel Monday night or did they do that Tuesday after ATFR taped? This is assuming Kimmel is having them on at all... Does anyone know of any other scheduled appearances? I hope Ellen will have them on.
    Oh I'm sure they don't do any "couple taping" until they're formally announced. And since this is Brad's second go-round and he actually chose someone, I'm sure they'll be making the media circuit. I think Ellen even predicted Emily as F1 so I'm sure she'll want to talk with her.

  5. #635
    FORT Fogey nikkij_26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    1,615

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    So are Brad and Em doing Kimmel Monday night or did they do that Tuesday after ATFR taped? This is assuming Kimmel is having them on at all... Does anyone know of any other scheduled appearances? I hope Ellen will have them on.
    They are going to be on Regis & Kelly on Tuesday after the finale.

  6. #636
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    799

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by draven31 View Post
    I dont consider myself a pollyanna. Really? If you read my posts up thread you see what my opinion is.. The fact that I already knew her story means the embellishment made by tptb didn't bother me.. at all.


    The fact that some continue to complain that shes 25 and not college educated makes me laugh. She still has plenty of time to do that. Maybe she was waiting for Ricki to be in school full time first. If she does make it to Austin, they do have a pretty good University there.
    My post was not written to any specific person. I am sorry if you took it that way. I just meant to say to those that believe in this so-called reality television they get what they deserve.

  7. #637
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post
    That was the most likeable 3 minutes of the whole dang season.
    Sadly it was only a minute and a half.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  8. #638
    FORT Fogey carriealexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,403

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Sadly it was only a minute and a half.
    Maybe we will get lucky and get 3 minutes when it plays out probably not but here's to hoping!

  9. #639
    FORT Fogey HotMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    We have our answer! He cries because of his family! Sweet moment.

    The Bachelor: 'The Bachelor' Sneak Peek: Brad Breaks Down - Bing Videos
    Such a very REAL family..LOVE it..

  10. #640
    Premium Member jelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Under the big umbrella
    Posts
    3,914

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by imissme View Post
    My post was not written to any specific person. I am sorry if you took it that way. I just meant to say to those that believe in this so-called reality television they get what they deserve.
    What we deseve is to be entertained. If you cant take reality tv or the news with a grain so salt, then why watch it? Neither is more than a shell of real life. But behind the news and reality tv are real people who may be either better or worse than they are portrayed or both. IMO most of the people I see on reality tv are far better than what my tv shows ... not so much the news
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.