Page 63 of 328 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163 ... LastLast

Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    We have our answer! He cries because of his family! Sweet moment.

The Bachelor: 'The Bachelor' Sneak Peek: Brad Breaks Down - Bing Videos
    Awwww, bless his heart! That was a sweet moment.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    Awww this was so cute and sweet. I just love this guy
    this was adorable mysterious SC anyone? We know he cries around his family now.. possibly more than once?? Haha

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    this was adorable mysterious SC anyone? We know he cries around his family now.. possibly more than once?? Haha
    I still think that crying sc was Em and not Dillon. Kidding!
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    Good point. Maybe raising a daughter is her full time job and, to her, is more valuable than a career or a history degree. Who knows
    Hey now! I've got a History degree, had a career, and made the decision that being home with my kids is more important than a paycheck.

But I think it's all a personal choice - and whether a person decides to work or stay at home - is neither right or wrong.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    Still grinning at his sweetness... maybe the next one is AFTER both the girls LCDs when he is worried about Emily questioning his readiness to be a dad?

ETA: Just like his family did... trying to make sure Brad understands. They finally both Em and his family realize Brad loves her and completely understands he's committed and it feels SO right to him... he's in love... and he's committed to making it through the rough patches as there will surely be some after they step out of traveling around the world and TB bubble
    Last edited by mprssdbyu; 03-10-2011 at 06:25 PM.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2 View Post
    A Great Big ITA to ALL of this. Things did not add for me right from the first episode, so I went looking and found enough proof that Emily is not a genuine person at all. "Coal Miner's Daughter" my a$$. "Charity Event Planner for a Chidren's Hospital" my a$$!!!! She changes ages and stories at a whim...met him at 15 (or was it 17?), he died at 19....and then the next week out of her mouth her age changed to 18!?! Goodness gracious!! I don't appreciate being played and lied to by Emily or the producers and her ploys for sympathy.

The whole Nascar thing was the most disgusting of all....pretending to be so distraught....seeking everyone's sympathy..Brad's included. If I was those other women, I would so resent the way she lead them all on, and stole precious time away from them with Brad. Ricky's crash happened before Emily was even in the picture....she was not present then at that race!!

Bottomline...the most distressing thing to me is that she is being portrayed as some kind of Saint and people are buying her act...instead of what she really is. A very young, starstruck, irresponsible girl who got shacked up at 18 and pregnant!!! How responsible?!? History was then rewritten and an engagement faked. She should have been in University and starting her own life. Where the hell were her parents? And so shocking that after Ricky's unfortunate death....why would she not want to be with her Mother, but stayed with the Hendricks and their millions! The fact that she is living on the Hendrick's millions and not contributing to society in any way is just as irksome. Most young single mom's are struggling just to make ends meet. Whatever...I can see right through the Saint's act....and she disgusts me. She won Brad....but did she really lose, and Chantel is the true winner! JMHO Thanks
    Karey
    All this and so much more!!!! It's the worst kind of crap and PolyAnnas are eating this up. Now I see how so many people fall for Ponzi scemes. Suckers of the world unite, Mr. Fliess has a bridge for sale.

Does anyone know where I can watch the new preview for the FRC? I can't find it anywhere TIA

Quote Originally Posted by WhitneyMarienB View Post
    Does anyone know where I can watch the new preview for the FRC? I can't find it anywhere TIA
    cupcakes posted Brad's visit with his family. It's just a little further upthread ^^

Quote Originally Posted by WhitneyMarienB View Post
    From what I understand, there was a commercial that ran on ABC last night.
    I don't think that ABC, Jokers, or Tv grapevine have the actual preview
    on their sites yet ~ but I'm not positive!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

So are Brad and Em doing Kimmel Monday night or did they do that Tuesday after ATFR taped? This is assuming Kimmel is having them on at all... Does anyone know of any other scheduled appearances? I hope Ellen will have them on.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches