Page 62 of 328 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162 ... LastLast

Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    We have our answer! He cries because of his family! Sweet moment.

The Bachelor: 'The Bachelor' Sneak Peek: Brad Breaks Down - Bing Videos
    Shouldn't we put this in Media thread too. I feel like it will get lost here. Thanks for posting! I figured it was either seeing his family for the first time or at the FRC.
    Last edited by nikkij_26; 03-10-2011 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26 View Post
    Shouldn't we put this in Media thread too. I feel like it will get lost here. Thanks for posting!
    I will post it there. I wish we had a media discussion thread.

That was the most likeable 3 minutes of the whole dang season.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post
    ITA! I think I saw real people there.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1 View Post
    They take it back and give it back at the AFR. It is hers unless they break up I believe before 2 years are up. That is if the show buys it. If Brad bought it ...no clue. I know when Aaron and Helene broke up they put it out on Ebay.

You are so right about Helene's ring. I just knew those two wouldn't make it 6 months after the show aired. I cheered so hard for Brooke that season.

Awwwwwwwwww... he's not such a bad guy after all. That was tongue in cheek cause I've always said... he has a heart of gold. But how sweet was that.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by WakeUpSunshine View Post
    I'm sorry but I'm just not buying that Emily is sincere about any of this! Certainly I am sorry that she lost her boyfriend, and I do believe that he was her boyfriend that she was shacked up with at age 18 and that the whole "engagement" story was the Hendrick's way of saving face.

The girl is out for fame! The mere fact that she has had as much cosmetic work done at the tender age of 24 speaks volumes. Two of her "jobs" have been in front of the camera, and it is said that she dabbled in real estate....which makes tons of sense since the real estate market has been so wonderful these past three years. While in Nashville she managed to get written up in a local magazine and "featured." Nashville is now celebrity central....gone are the days that it is just the country music capital of the world.

She doesn't come across as sincere and her actions just don't dictate to me that she is! Just my opinion and I realize that it probably isn't popular but things just don't add up!
    A Great Big ITA to ALL of this. Things did not add for me right from the first episode, so I went looking and found enough proof that Emily is not a genuine person at all. "Coal Miner's Daughter" my a$$. "Charity Event Planner for a Chidren's Hospital" my a$$!!!! She changes ages and stories at a whim...met him at 15 (or was it 17?), he died at 19....and then the next week out of her mouth her age changed to 18!?! Goodness gracious!! I don't appreciate being played and lied to by Emily or the producers and her ploys for sympathy.

The whole Nascar thing was the most disgusting of all....pretending to be so distraught....seeking everyone's sympathy..Brad's included. If I was those other women, I would so resent the way she lead them all on, and stole precious time away from them with Brad. Ricky's crash happened before Emily was even in the picture....she was not present then at that race!!

Bottomline...the most distressing thing to me is that she is being portrayed as some kind of Saint and people are buying her act...instead of what she really is. A very young, starstruck, irresponsible girl who got shacked up at 18 and pregnant!!! How responsible?!? History was then rewritten and an engagement faked. She should have been in University and starting her own life. Where the hell were her parents? And so shocking that after Ricky's unfortunate death....why would she not want to be with her Mother, but stayed with the Hendricks and their millions! The fact that she is living on the Hendrick's millions and not contributing to society in any way is just as irksome. Most young single mom's are struggling just to make ends meet. Whatever...I can see right through the Saint's act....and she disgusts me. She won Brad....but did she really lose, and Chantel is the true winner! JMHO Thanks
    Karey

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Aww, that really was a sweet moment. And that is a side of Brad I really love to see, so openhearted.
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

Awww this was so cute and sweet. I just love this guy
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post
    I agree, the most genuine we, the viewers, have gotten to see of Brad. Maybe he's just very, very careful about what he says because he knows it's all going to be recorded, deciphered, talked about, etc. and here with his family he just kicks back and let's us get a glimpse of the 'real' him.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!