Page 61 of 328 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161 ... LastLast

Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Mullen View Post
    New to here--but reading for a long time...

All I know is that IF, and that is a BIG if, Brad does not end up choosing Emily, I cannot imagine what the backlash would be....

Telling her he was falling in love with her-(thats a big one)
    Meeting and spending time with her daughter, (after knowing what a huge deal that was for Emily)

Not to mention the latest spoilers and articles that have pointed to Emily in the last couple weeks, and the huge fan base she carries. If he was hated because of his last season, that would be nothing compared to the outcome if it ends up letting Emily go...

Yes, I am an Emily fan.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle View Post
    I think Emily's decision to go on TB was a selfish decision. At least I certainly hope so. Someone nominated her and it sounded like fun. She was able to cover all the bases to get Ricki taken care of while she would be gone. More power to her! She is 25 years old. She runs her own life as much as a 25 yo mother can. Good for her.

If she wanted a career in entertainment or broadcasting like Ali or Melissa or Jillian, more power to her. TB usually isnt much a stepping stone that way, but who knows. As it turns out, she had a grand time, travelled all over the world free with a bunch of interesting women and a very hunky man Her daughter did just fine. She got to tell all her friends at school how she was on tv and played with the camermen.

She still has a family - mother and father and Ricki's grandparents - who love both of them and will continue to support her decisions, because that is what you do for a daughter, even when you might have not completely agreed with her choices.

Looks like she gave up fame and entertainment, though, for a Texas barman, who cant wait to get back to his life in Austin with her and her daughter, because Brad isnt going to be part of the bette groupies. He is not going to play celebrity with the LA party scene or walk the red carpet every chance he gets. She made the wrong choice if entertainment industry was her goal. She may learn to bartend though if she wants

If she was really hoping for love, she found a guy who is head over heals for her. Along with that comes another close knit family of brothers and wives and kids that will love and support her and Ricki, and life will never be dull

Selfish is taking care of yourself, and it is not necessarily at the detriment of others. Seems everyone came out okay in the deal. We will see what the future brings in real life.
    Thank you Jelle. Just love this post...

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Mullen View Post
    New to here--but reading for a long time...

All I know is that IF, and that is a BIG if, Brad does not end up choosing Emily, I cannot imagine what the backlash would be....

Telling her he was falling in love with her-(thats a big one)
    Meeting and spending time with her daughter, (after knowing what a huge deal that was for Emily)

Not to mention the latest spoilers and articles that have pointed to Emily in the last couple weeks, and the huge fan base she carries. If he was hated because of his last season, that would be nothing compared to the outcome if it ends up letting Emily go...

Yes, I am an Emily fan.
    Welcome!!!! I agree with you!

FORT Newbie

I think Emily's decision to go on TB was a selfish decision. At least I certainly hope so. Someone nominated her and it sounded like fun. She was able to cover all the bases to get Ricki taken care of while she would be gone. More power to her! She is 25 years old. She runs her own life as much as a 25 yo mother can. Good for her.

If she wanted a career in entertainment or broadcasting like Ali or Melissa or Jillian, more power to her. TB usually isnt much a stepping stone that way, but who knows. As it turns out, she had a grand time, travelled all over the world free with a bunch of interesting women and a very hunky man Her daughter did just fine. She got to tell all her friends at school how she was on tv and played with the camermen.

She still has a family - mother and father and Ricki's grandparents - who love both of them and will continue to support her decisions, because that is what you do for a daughter, even when you might have not completely agreed with her choices.

Looks like she gave up fame and entertainment, though, for a Texas barman, who cant wait to get back to his life in Austin with her and her daughter, because Brad isnt going to be part of the bette groupies. He is not going to play celebrity with the LA party scene or walk the red carpet every chance he gets. She made the wrong choice if entertainment industry was her goal. She may learn to bartend though if she wants

If she was really hoping for love, she found a guy who is head over heals for her. Along with that comes another close knit family of brothers and wives and kids that will love and support her and Ricki, and life will never be dull

Selfish is taking care of yourself, and it is not necessarily at the detriment of others. Seems everyone came out okay in the deal. We will see what the future brings in real life.
    So she DOES still have an opportunity for a higher education.

I know a half dozen people are applauding you right now so all I am going to do is say, this is one of the best post this season. I loved it. Go Emily and Brad and Ricki-Make life fun for yourselves and for those who want to be a part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by meatball View Post
    i know a half dozen people are applauding you right now so all i am going to do is say, this is one of the best post this season. I loved it. :d go emily and brad and ricki-make life fun for yourselves and for those who want to be a part of it.
    amen

I have a question when they give F1 her engagement ring back for filming of ATFR do they take it right back after the taping and hold onto it until the finale has aired???
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by meatball View Post
    i know a half dozen people are applauding you right now so all i am going to do is say, this is one of the best post this season. I loved it. :d go emily and brad and ricki-make life fun for yourselves and for those who want to be a part of it.
    amen!!!!

We have our answer! He cries because of his family! Sweet moment.

The Bachelor: 'The Bachelor' Sneak Peek: Brad Breaks Down - Bing Videos

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    I have a question when they give F1 her engagement ring back for filming of ATFR do they take it right back after the taping and hold onto it until the finale has aired???
    They take it back and give it back at the AFR. It is hers unless they break up I believe before 2 years are up. That is if the show buys it. If Brad bought it ...no clue. I know when Aaron and Helene broke up they put it out on Ebay.