Page 60 of 328 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160 ... LastLast

Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

FORT Newbie

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Quote Originally Posted by jelle View Post
    I think Emily's decision to go on TB was a selfish decision. At least I certainly hope so. Someone nominated her and it sounded like fun. She was able to cover all the bases to get Ricki taken care of while she would be gone. More power to her! She is 25 years old. She runs her own life as much as a 25 yo mother can. Good for her.

If she wanted a career in entertainment or broadcasting like Ali or Melissa or Jillian, more power to her. TB usually isnt much a stepping stone that way, but who knows. As it turns out, she had a grand time, travelled all over the world free with a bunch of interesting women and a very hunky man Her daughter did just fine. She got to tell all her friends at school how she was on tv and played with the camermen.

She still has a family - mother and father and Ricki's grandparents - who love both of them and will continue to support her decisions, because that is what you do for a daughter, even when you might have not completely agreed with her choices.

Looks like she gave up fame and entertainment, though, for a Texas barman, who cant wait to get back to his life in Austin with her and her daughter, because Brad isnt going to be part of the bette groupies. He is not going to play celebrity with the LA party scene or walk the red carpet every chance he gets. She made the wrong choice if entertainment industry was her goal. She may learn to bartend though if she wants

If she was really hoping for love, she found a guy who is head over heals for her. Along with that comes another close knit family of brothers and wives and kids that will love and support her and Ricki, and life will never be dull

Selfish is taking care of yourself, and it is not necessarily at the detriment of others. Seems everyone came out okay in the deal. We will see what the future brings in real life.

Couldnt have said it better!

Quote Originally Posted by mslady View Post
    when did BabyfaceC decide to be so obvious about who is F1? He was so discreet before when he gave his little hints. Now, I think he is making it
    very clear.
    I must be a total idiot, because I don't think he has spelled it out so clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Mullen View Post
    New to here--but reading for a long time...

All I know is that IF, and that is a BIG if, Brad does not end up choosing Emily, I cannot imagine what the backlash would be....

Telling her he was falling in love with her-(thats a big one)
    Meeting and spending time with her daughter, (after knowing what a huge deal that was for Emily)

Not to mention the latest spoilers and articles that have pointed to Emily in the last couple weeks, and the huge fan base she carries. If he was hated because of his last season, that would be nothing compared to the outcome if it ends up letting Emily go...

Yes, I am an Emily fan.

I feel that Brad will still have a rough time from the Chantal fans because she indeed asked him twice to let her go if he wasn't into her. Can't win for losing.!

Quote Originally Posted by skitts View Post
    Ahhh you're right! OK...throw that little blond filly into a "real" sweat inducing adrenaline date....and make her eat a worm....then a promise I will ride the SS Bremily!!!!!
    I have finally caught up... and this made me laugh out loud. I think you better ask Brad to do that because it was his decision. Wonder why he chose Chantal to eat a worm in lieu of Emily? I think it goes back to.. she's like his buddy and buddies do that. Have the best time with practical jokes. I would have killed him simply because yesterday and today's food would have landed in his lap. I can't even think bout it cause it makes me nauseated! ICK! But I can see him having a blast with it being in the mindset he is in when with Chantal. I'm like her... give me the fastest ride, the greatest distance to the ground when bungy jumping, anything adrenaline filled... but when I realize that's a worm I just squished between my teeth... OH MY GOD ...passes out

Could I be a contestant on The Amazing Race or The Survivor? The answer is quite simple....H . . . NO!
    Last edited by mprssdbyu; 03-10-2011 at 05:14 PM.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AKA083 View Post
    I feel that Brad will still have a rough time from the Chantal fans because she indeed asked him twice to let her go if he wasn't into her. Can't win for losing.!
    But, you know what? After Monday, it just doesn't matter any more
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

First and foremost, let me get it out of the way... Chantal makes it to the FRC podium... I can not believe it! First time I have been shocked the entired season. But I can honestly say... that one shocked me when I saw the screencap earlier! If I were Chantal, that would probably be the most burning question for me. WHY did you do that? What on earth is Brad going to say? Cause they made me? Tee Hee We know he was already in love so at that moment it's not giving every relationship a chance anymore. I want to see him stumble when replying because ....TPTB made me and watch CH start to sweat as he anticipates Brad's answer!!!

Oh Babyface, Jason... where art thou? Help me out here!

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    First and foremost, let me get it out of the way... Chantal makes it to the FRC podium... I can not believe it! First time I have been shocked the entired season. But I can honestly say... that one shocked me when I saw the screencap earlier! If I were Chantal, that would probably be the most burning question for me. WHY did you do that? What on earth is Brad going to say? Cause they made me? Tee Hee We know he was already in love so at that moment it's not giving every relationship a chance anymore. I want to see him stumble on TPTB made me and watch CH start to sweat as he anticipates Brad's answer!!!

Oh Babyface, Jason... where art thou? Help us out here!
    She may be too stunned to ask that. Sounds like she has bounced back in a big way, which is great though I would have rather her bounced into the next bachelorette. A Chantal show would be the best.

I think Emily's decision to go on TB was a selfish decision. At least I certainly hope so. Someone nominated her and it sounded like fun. She was able to cover all the bases to get Ricki taken care of while she would be gone. More power to her! She is 25 years old. She runs her own life as much as a 25 yo mother can. Good for her.

If she wanted a career in entertainment or broadcasting like Ali or Melissa or Jillian, more power to her. TB usually isnt much a stepping stone that way, but who knows. As it turns out, she had a grand time, travelled all over the world free with a bunch of interesting women and a very hunky man Her daughter did just fine. She got to tell all her friends at school how she was on tv and played with the camermen.

She still has a family - mother and father and Ricki's grandparents - who love both of them and will continue to support her decisions, because that is what you do for a daughter, even when you might have not completely agreed with her choices.

Looks like she gave up fame and entertainment, though, for a Texas barman, who cant wait to get back to his life in Austin with her and her daughter, because Brad isnt going to be part of the bette groupies. He is not going to play celebrity with the LA party scene or walk the red carpet every chance he gets. She made the wrong choice if entertainment industry was her goal. She may learn to bartend though if she wants

If she was really hoping for love, she found a guy who is head over heals for her. Along with that comes another close knit family of brothers and wives and kids that will love and support her and Ricki, and life will never be dull

Selfish is taking care of yourself, and it is not necessarily at the detriment of others. Seems everyone came out okay in the deal. We will see what the future brings in real life.
    This is my impersonation of Chantal. I love you!
    Great post and I agree wholeheartedly!
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl View Post
    She may be too stunned to ask that. Sounds like she has bounced back in a big way, which is great though I would have rather her bounced into the next bachelorette. A Chantal show would be the best.
    She would have made a GREAT bachelorette. Funny and loves the idea of being in love. Would have been one for the record books had TPTB chose such great guys for her as they did in girls for Brad.
    Last edited by mprssdbyu; 03-10-2011 at 05:31 PM.

Very well said.. She did tell Brad that she wanted this time to find out who she was other than being a mommy...
    You are so right about Brad can't wait to get out of the LA scene and get back HOME...