Page 57 of 328 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157 ... LastLast

Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Quote Originally Posted by zacksmom1993 View Post
    And regardless of whether or not the Hendricks have the means to travel easily, I still think it's preferable for them to be down the street. It's why I want Brad to move to Charlotte!
    I agree, this is very unfortunate. We decided to live near out parents and they would be heartbroken if they were more than 20 min away. But I guess this stuff happens. My best GF's from high school all live in diff states and their parents still live here and they all have kids.

As far as Emily goes... her mom was living in FL so she was never close (geographically) or Emily or Ricki it was always the Hendricks ... which by the sounds of it is who Ricki has been staying with while Em is on the show. Emily's mom has a place in Austin so at least if she decided to move there now she can be closer with her own mom. Just saying at least she will have support and familiar face if she decides to move.

Please point out to me where I bashed Emily in my post. My opinion was that it was a selfish decision and I explained why.

And regardless of whether or not the Hendricks have the means to travel easily, I still think it's preferable for them to be down the street. It's why I want Brad to move to Charlotte!
    People wonder why Emily can't move on with her life, moved to Nashville, and went on the show. The girl can't live her own life. Everyone including fans or people who just here the story always want her to do what's best for Rick'ys memory, the Hendricks, her prominent family. What about what's best for her, which in the end is best for her daughter? The Hendricks aren't Ricki's only grandparents. Ricki isn't the Hendricks only grandchild. Emily has moved before and THe Hendricks supported it and survived. People who know them say they supported her decision to do the show. They can fly and see her easily and fly her to see them. Emily has been wrapped up in Ricky Hendrick, his death, family, legacy, and having his child since she was 18. She's spent 6 years wrapped up in it and surrounded by his loss and the hendrick legacy in Charlotte. Doing this show was a chance for her to find out who she is, what she wanted, and to move on from Ricky outside of Charlotte. Ultimately what's best for Ricki is that her mother is happy and fulfilled. She will always have her grandparents in her life and they will always have her.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    none taken I love hearing other points of view to comment on Erin on DWTS, I was so happy that she chose to do the show... loved, loved, loved her interactions with Maks but her choice only affected her, not a child or another family, not that I'm aware of anyway.
    So here's where I jump from not caring who does this show, or for whatever reason......to hoping against hope that the F1 and the lead find true happines forevah! I know there's a little white long-sleeved jacket with my name on it around here somewhere! I mean, it worked for Jason (second time around, and after a horrific public breakup), why not work for Emily?

(Can't wait for this to be over. I really do have a life outside of this show! )

Please point out to me where I bashed Emily in my post. My opinion was that it was a selfish decision and I explained why.

Oh I never said you bashed Emily. I was responding more in general but hadn't seen your next reply at that point. It's easier for me to stay on track with what I'm trying to say if I see what I'm talking about.

As for the Hendricks and Ricki moving away from Charlotte has been talked about alot. But as I said they have an easier time going to visit than the average grandparent.

I think we forget sometimes that except for the Hendricks she has no other family in Charlotte. Her mom doesn't live there. Her dad doesn't live there. If she want to move somewhere and her Mom is also already there (according to posters) then I dont see the problem really.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    well..its seems the same to me looks like a lot of people are here defending Emily
    My point about it being different is that Chris L wasn't called selfish for telling his mother's story or accused of harming his family, while Emily is. It wasn't about people defending them.

Maybe I'm missing something here, but have we even had a F1 that had a real backstory???? I could not remember a F1 that had a back story.

FORT Regular

Some of them happen to have a few redeeming qualities, but really they're ALL famewhores. Chantal, Brad, Emily....
    These aren't people I actually admire. They're like dancing monkeys...there to entertain me.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf! View Post
    So here's where I jump from not caring who does this show, or for whatever reason......to hoping against hope that the F1 and the lead find true happines forevah! I know there's a little white long-sleeved jacket with my name on it around here somewhere! I mean, it worked for Jason (second time around, and after a horrific public breakup), why not work for Emily?

(Can't wait for this to be over. I really do have a life outside of this show! )
    I right there with ya... on everything. I watch this show for entertainment. It's my one guilty pleasure and I look forward to Monday's every week when I get to sit in my bed without DH (girl zone only) and sip my cheap pink champagne. What these people do outside the show is their problem not mine. I have too many other things to give me headaches than trying to speculate why they do this show... but I am thankful they do!!

I love coming on FORT because my oldest is 3 and snark is kind of lost on him ... DH does try his best to sound interested in FORT tho. Everyday he asks me what's happening on here. Gotta give him props

Maybe Em is talking on the phone with Brad in those mag scans (thanks CC). Em looks great love her hair that color
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26 View Post
    People wonder why Emily can't move on with her life, moved to Nashville, and went on the show. The girl can't live her own life. Everyone including fans or people who just here the story always want her to do what's best for Rick'ys memory, the Hendricks, her prominent family. What about what's best for her, which in the end is best for her daughter? The Hendricks aren't Ricki's only grandparents. Ricki isn't the Hendricks only grandchild. Emily has moved before and THe Hendricks supported it and survived. People who know them say they supported her decision to do the show. They can fly and see her easily and fly her to see them. Emily has been wrapped up in Ricky Hendrick, his death, family, legacy, and having his child since she was 18. She's spent 6 years wrapped up in it and surrounded by his loss and the hendrick legacy in Charlotte. Doing this show was a chance for her to find out who she is, what she wanted, and to move on from Ricky outside of Charlotte. Ultimately what's best for Ricki is that her mother is happy and fulfilled. She will always have her grandparents in her life and they will always have her.

While I don't completely agree that Emily doing this show wasn't for another purpose (fame or whatever)....I DO agree with the bolded. No matter what, Emily needs to be happy, not at the expense of her child but for her child. And I don't think that doing this show was at the Ricki's expense. From what we've seen and heard, Emily did everything she could to make sure Ricki was taken care of while she was gone.