Page 5 of 328 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    mmmmmmm..maybe he made the same deal with Jacob that Richard did on the island...lol
    I was going to ETA in my original post, "can you tell I used to watch LOST?"... now we watch the Event ... same song different dance

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    ITA, he's never looked better!
    Here are a few cute pics for your avatar files, I can make more if you want a different scene anytime later too! (He sure is difficult to capture, because he's always talking! haha)

He resembles Chantal's new boyfriend, Jeff.

Quote Originally Posted by Fair Balancer View Post
    Most guys look better as they age - at least the guys I went to high school and college with got better the next time I saw them post grad. Did anyone run little Bradley photos? High school yearbook - now that would probably be fun. I remember early photos on the cover of StudyBreaks magazine in Austin that were WAY different than the current version... but that was around 2004ish.
    Here is Bradley Pickle...... Womack

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    I think CH is an alien... the man doesn't age

I can remember him from the OKC news station doing great commentary when the Alfred Murrah Building was bombed in 1995.

Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Eye View Post
    I agree. It's not that being a fan of Chantal's caused me to tragically miss out on seeing the "loviest love story that ever loved" (TM someone awesome) between Emily and Brad -- anyone could tell, objectively speaking, how interested in her he was. I could see the love story just fine -- I just didn't care about it. It didn't interest me in the slightest. Emily annoyed me from the get-go -- yeah, I'm a judgy b!tch, but I just couldn't get past the peroxide blonde hair -- and as you said, being Canadian, I simply can't relate to her. I don't find the two of them together to be remotely compelling, and I don't like Brad when he's with her. I much prefer the Chantal-related Brad, the one who's animated and funny and spontaneous and even a tiny bit charming. When he's with Emily he's so stilted and wooden and nervous that it gives me hives.

And honestly, I don't even care that I backed the wrong horse in this race. I don't feel like the season was a waste just because my girl didn't "win" (and I use that term rather loosely). For me, Chantal was absolutely the star of the season, and I can still re-watch and enjoy her early dates with Brad, simply because I enjoy her so much.
    I pretty much feel the same way. Thought Emily seemed sweet, but couldn't relate to her at all, and the way she and Brad interact (at least the edited version) is too prim and proper to offer any entertainment value for me. It was like watching a Jane Austen story with all the witty dialogue removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    I know!!!

Looks about right!!

Gosh I found it so hypocritical that she and that other inconsequential biotch were calling Michelle out for "hiding her true self" when Jackie, cause I don't even remember inconsequential burnette, was the epitome of a well mannered lady...and then BAM YOWZA..she came out like a pitbull that had been denied food for a month...

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat View Post
    I pretty much feel the same way. Thought Emily seemed sweet, but couldn't relate to her at all, and the way she and Brad interact (at least the edited version) is too prim and proper to offer any entertainment value for me. It was like watching a Jane Austen story with all the witty dialogue removed.
    That's why the had Michelle's PI's every two minutes and Chantal's every 7 minutes... watching Brad and Emily's love story evolve was so BORING.. not that I dislike Emily. I think she's precious.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat View Post
    I know a lot of people are going to disagree with me..but I have this bad feeling in the pit of my stomach that Brad is just a stepping stone for Emily..she is going to move upward and onward when she is finished milking the show...I know one of the tabloids said something along this line..I think most people look at her and they don't see the inside of her..I really believe she is a lot smarter than people give her credit for and her looks over shadow that
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 03-09-2011 at 02:10 PM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    I was going to ETA in my original post, "can you tell I used to watch LOST?"... now we watch the Event ... same song different dance
    I love the Event! Whoops,, isn't about TB! Spartacus is REALLY good too... talk about catty women!
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by one71721 View Post
    That's why the had Michelle's PI's every two minutes and Chantal's every 7 minutes... watching Brad and Emily's love story evolve was so BORING.. not that I dislike Emily. I think she's precious.
    Seriously what would we have done without Michelle?!? Michelle and Chantal carried a lot of the show. Without them what would they have shown us, more awkward and uncomfortable conversations with Emily? TPTB would be missing an hour of show each week.