I think the purpose is to let emotions run high and have Brad step in..it makes for a better viewing experience I guess..or even help mimick some feelings that might not be there in the first place..those fear induced emotions/feelings are fillers if you will!
Last edited by Green; 03-10-2011 at 12:32 PM.
1. We have the spoilers and previews weeks before the season even begins
2. We have the first girl out of the limo slap him in the face
3. The usual ensuing drama
4. We have poor Emily who’s
• still grieving over the loss of the father of her child, the love of her life
• still wearing his engagement ring on that finger
• goes on one ‘pivotal’ date and appears to be over it POOF
• Is hesitant about even introducing her daughter to Brad
• and then miraculously she accepts a proposal 2 weeks later.
5. Two weeks before the finale, we get the REAL F1 complete with SC evidence.
It all seems so manipulated/scripted/fake.
I’ve said right from the start this show was about Redemption – and maybe my mind never got past that IDK
“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris
Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono