Page 328 of 328 FirstFirst ... 228278318319320321322323324325326327328
Results 3,271 to 3,276 of 3276

Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Something that has bothered me for a while is that people have stopped living their lives IN their lives. Instead they are twittering, updating statuses, filming concerts through their phones etc.

I am kind of happy the interviews are limited/missing for Brad and Emily. Maybe they can concentrate on being in the moment rather than trying to make a moment around social media.

Even Chantal couldn't just enjoy being at R+K without posting updates/photos. I know everyone likes to see the stuff but what happened to just being?

OMG, I love this post. I don't get it either. I don't have a twitter account, and am only on Facebook to talk to my friends that are now in other countries. I would call them if it didn't cost so dang much money.

But, I don't understand everyone following people on twitter that they don't even know. And I don't understand why anyone really cares that a particular person went out on Friday night, or is on their way to the gym. I don't even answer my own phone half the time.

Quote Originally Posted by eepsuel View Post
    I'm guessing the "world" was pretty disappointed since her hands covered her. It's 2011, breasts exist. To each his own, if you do not like it a) don't do it yourself and b) don't look.

Very simple solution.
    Or pick up a SI and look at it. Chantal and Ashley's pictures were the same as you see in this magazine all the time. Ashleys said in an interview that she was very proud of her pics. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity for these girls. Good for them!
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4 View Post
    Or pick up a SI and look at it. Chantal and Ashley's pictures were the same as you see in this magazine all the time. Ashleys said in an interview that she was very proud of her pics. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity for these girls. Good for them!
    Absolutely! Every SI model, bathing suit model, underwear model, etc.

I realize and respect that some people don't like that, and that is their right, but I think it crosses the line to equate a photo shoot with someone's morality.
    We like because... we love although...."

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but Chantal in Brad's white shirt was almost exactly the same outfit that Emily wore on her LCD, except Emily's was much smaller and blue. Oh, and in 30 mph winds.
    True story.

While on a business trip to NYC today, I stopped at the shuttle gate news stand to be sure I had not missed a shocking one day early publication of a new tabloid covering The Most Important Show on Network Television Not Covering the Nuclear Meltdown In Japan.

Of course, it was the same old same old. It's only Tuesday.

BUT ... my real point ... I saw Emily in that absurd Blue Dress and Brad on the cover of that InTouch and burst out laughing (out loud) thinking about whoever posted last night in real time that Emily had forgotten to put her pants on for her date.

The Bachelor ... it's always with me.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh View Post
    I am sticking with my guess I made yesterday before the finale and ATFR. They are together now but will be broken up by the time Ashley's FRC airs.

I wonder if the producer was talking about when they broke up while the show was on.

As many have posted here....Brad is in Love with Emily, Emily is not in Love with Brad.However if they make it I will gladly eat my words.

I agree. He is head over heels in love with her but I did not get that impression from her. I feel sorry for Brad because his therapy bill is going to be high after Emily leaves.

Well, we're winding down the season. We're simply not interested in cleaning up more fights, and this thread has been a problem all day, so consider it retired.