Page 324 of 328 FirstFirst ... 224274314315316317318319320321322323324325326327328 LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 3276

Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

FORT Newbie

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

We should just make this entire site dedicated to Chantel--heck lets just ask ABC to give Chantel her own talk show so people can see her everyday--YAY!!

Being very sarcastic.......

Nothing against her, but the Chantel talk is gone WAY overboard. Guessing her ex-husband who she cheated on wouldn't have the same oppinion of her --just saying

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Mullen View Post
    We should just make this entire site dedicated to Chantel--heck lets just ask ABC to give Chantel her own talk show so people can see her everyday--YAY!!

Nothing against her, but the Chantel talk is gone WAY overboard. Guessing her ex-husband who she cheated on wouldn't have the same oppinion of her --just saying
    His tweeting friends certainly don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Mullen View Post

Well he still works for his former father-in-law, so I can't imagine it would be that bad...
    Inigo Montoya: Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry Humperdink in little less then half an hour so all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape, after I kill count Rugen.

FORT Regular

I know I would be dying to know the details so I'll add whatever else I can remember-
    - they show the slap and discuss it
    - Reg asks if she has hard feelings towards Brad- she says she feels everything works out the way it's supposed to...and she's in a really good place
    -They ask what Jeff's like, she says he's amazing and they joke that now they're off probation or house arrest..lol
    -Kelly calls her "lucky o'brien" during the interview and the "bulletdodger" before (that was my fave)
    - She met Jeff through a friend- lots of ppl tried to introduce them in the past, but never worked out.

That's all I can remember off the cuff

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Lack of honesty isn't a fault of hers.

Wow. Kelly. That couldn't have been a serious question.
    Kelly told Chantal she changed her name to Lucky O'Brien.

For not being a regular watcher, she sure picked up on the right vibe.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by kjeriss View Post
    I know I would be dying to know the details so I'll add whatever else I can remember-
    - Reg asks if she has hard feelings towards Brad- she says she feels everything works out the way it's supposed to...and she's in a really good place
    -They ask what Jeff's like, she says he's amazing and they joke that now they're off probation or house arrest..lol
    -Kelly calls her "lucky o'brien" during the interview and the "bulletdodger" before (that was my fave)
    - She met Jeff through a friend- lots of ppl tried to introduce them in the past, but never worked out.

well she nailed that one!
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966 View Post
    His tweeting friends certainly don't.
    That's wierd cause she follows her ex's band (his friends) on twitter, and they follow her and have tweeted about her positively. Who knows

Quote Originally Posted by kjeriss View Post

Ahh this sounds so cute! I totally forgive RS for giving us the wrong spoiler because he absolutely came through in the 11th hour with the Jeff news.

And she's definitely a lucky, lucky girl! Kelly is pretty right-on.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMae View Post
    Well he still works for his former father-in-law, so I can't imagine it would be that bad...
    Nothing bad happened for them to get divorced.. They just lost all the spark and chemistry between each other.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Kelly told Chantal she changed her name to Lucky O'Brien.

For not being a regular watcher, she sure picked up on the right vibe.
    hope it's up on yootube, i missed it this morning... but it sounds like she definitely hit the nail on the head!
    We like because... we love although...."