Page 324 of 328 FirstFirst ... 224274314315316317318319320321322323324325326327328 LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 3276

Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

  1. #3231
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    16

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    We should just make this entire site dedicated to Chantel--heck lets just ask ABC to give Chantel her own talk show so people can see her everyday--YAY!!

    Being very sarcastic.......

    Nothing against her, but the Chantel talk is gone WAY overboard. Guessing her ex-husband who she cheated on wouldn't have the same oppinion of her --just saying

  2. #3232
    FORT Fanatic mamasue1966's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    513

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Heather Mullen View Post
    We should just make this entire site dedicated to Chantel--heck lets just ask ABC to give Chantel her own talk show so people can see her everyday--YAY!!

    Being very sarcastic.......

    Nothing against her, but the Chantel talk is gone WAY overboard. Guessing her ex-husband who she cheated on wouldn't have the same oppinion of her --just saying
    His tweeting friends certainly don't.

  3. #3233
    FORT Fan MaggieMae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    287

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Heather Mullen View Post
    We should just make this entire site dedicated to Chantel--heck lets just ask ABC to give Chantel her own talk show so people can see her everyday--YAY!!

    Being very sarcastic.......

    Nothing against her, but the Chantel talk is gone WAY overboard. Guessing her ex-husband who she cheated on wouldn't have the same oppinion of her --just saying
    Well he still works for his former father-in-law, so I can't imagine it would be that bad...
    Inigo Montoya: Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry Humperdink in little less then half an hour so all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape, after I kill count Rugen.

  4. #3234
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    133

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    I know I would be dying to know the details so I'll add whatever else I can remember-
    - they show the slap and discuss it
    - Reg asks if she has hard feelings towards Brad- she says she feels everything works out the way it's supposed to...and she's in a really good place
    -They ask what Jeff's like, she says he's amazing and they joke that now they're off probation or house arrest..lol
    -Kelly calls her "lucky o'brien" during the interview and the "bulletdodger" before (that was my fave)
    - She met Jeff through a friend- lots of ppl tried to introduce them in the past, but never worked out.

    That's all I can remember off the cuff

  5. #3235
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,106

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Lack of honesty isn't a fault of hers.

    Wow. Kelly. That couldn't have been a serious question.
    Kelly told Chantal she changed her name to Lucky O'Brien.

    For not being a regular watcher, she sure picked up on the right vibe.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

  6. #3236
    FORT Fogey chaslom4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by kjeriss View Post
    I know I would be dying to know the details so I'll add whatever else I can remember-
    - they show the slap and discuss it
    - Reg asks if she has hard feelings towards Brad- she says she feels everything works out the way it's supposed to...and she's in a really good place
    -They ask what Jeff's like, she says he's amazing and they joke that now they're off probation or house arrest..lol
    -Kelly calls her "lucky o'brien" during the interview and the "bulletdodger" before (that was my fave)
    - She met Jeff through a friend- lots of ppl tried to introduce them in the past, but never worked out.

    That's all I can remember off the cuff

    well she nailed that one!
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

  7. #3237
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    133

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966 View Post
    His tweeting friends certainly don't.
    That's wierd cause she follows her ex's band (his friends) on twitter, and they follow her and have tweeted about her positively. Who knows

  8. #3238
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by kjeriss View Post
    I know I would be dying to know the details so I'll add whatever else I can remember-
    - they show the slap and discuss it
    - Reg asks if she has hard feelings towards Brad- she says she feels everything works out the way it's supposed to...and she's in a really good place
    -They ask what Jeff's like, she says he's amazing and they joke that now they're off probation or house arrest..lol
    -Kelly calls her "lucky o'brien" during the interview and the "bulletdodger" before (that was my fave)
    - She met Jeff through a friend- lots of ppl tried to introduce them in the past, but never worked out.

    That's all I can remember off the cuff
    Ahh this sounds so cute! I totally forgive RS for giving us the wrong spoiler because he absolutely came through in the 11th hour with the Jeff news.

    And she's definitely a lucky, lucky girl! Kelly is pretty right-on.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  9. #3239
    Charles & Alli ♥ DeAnna fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    789

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMae View Post
    Well he still works for his former father-in-law, so I can't imagine it would be that bad...
    Nothing bad happened for them to get divorced.. They just lost all the spark and chemistry between each other.

  10. #3240
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    178

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Kelly told Chantal she changed her name to Lucky O'Brien.

    For not being a regular watcher, she sure picked up on the right vibe.
    hope it's up on yootube, i missed it this morning... but it sounds like she definitely hit the nail on the head!
    We like because... we love although...."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.