Page 323 of 328 FirstFirst ... 223273313314315316317318319320321322323324325326327328 LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 3276

Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

FORT Fan

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

anyone know what reid's twitter is? i saw it mentioned last night but i couldn't find it in all the discussion pages that have passed since then :-) tia!
    We like because... we love although...."

Quote Originally Posted by eepsuel View Post
    anyone know what reid's twitter is? i saw it mentioned last night but i couldn't find it in all the discussion pages that have passed since then :-) tia!
    reidrosenthal1

Does anyone have a link to Channy on R&K today?

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan View Post
    Does anyone have a link to Channy on R&K today?
    I can't find it either.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

reidrosenthal1
    thanks so much!
    We like because... we love although...."

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    I can't find it either.
    I was able to catch it this morning...today is just a very good day to be a Channy fan She literally came skipping out b/c she was so excited- and that set the tone for the interview. Regis never really knows what planet he's on- but she handled him confusing Emily's date as hers like a pro. Kelly has no poker face, so u can usually tell when she's just over it...and she was smitten by Chantal, and by her shoes (so was I!!!! Her whole outfit was killer!)
    She absolutely glows when talking about Jeff- hoping things work out for them. I seriously can't imagine a way that this season could have ended any better for her. On a side note, all the twitter-praising for Chantal today from Bachelor peeps is hilarious...and long overdue

Quote Originally Posted by kjeriss View Post
    I was able to catch it this morning...today is just a very good day to be a Channy fan She literally came skipping out b/c she was so excited- and that set the tone for the interview. Regis never really knows what planet he's on- but she handled him confusing Emily's date as hers like a pro. Kelly has no poker face, so u can usually tell when she's just over it...and she was smitten by Chantal, and by her shoes (so was I!!!! Her whole outfit was killer!)
    She absolutely glows when talking about Jeff- hoping things work out for them. I seriously can't imagine a way that this season could have ended any better for her. On a side note, all the twitter-praising for Chantal today from Bachelor peeps is hilarious...and long overdue

Awww!! Thanks for the recap! Hope someone puts it up soon.

What an awesome recap!! Thanks! So happy it sounds like it went really well for her. This season has definitely had the best and most entertaining ending for me ever. And I saw her outfit on the fashion blog, super cute!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Regular

Awww!! Thanks for the recap! Hope someone puts it up soon.
    Forgot to add the best part of the interview! Kelly asks Chantal what Brad and Em's chances are of making it....Chantal tries to stay serious but laughs, points at Kelly playfully and says "don't look at me like that!" So funny- but she reined it in, said she didn't know, and wished them well. Class act.

Forgot to add the best part of the interview! Kelly asks Chantal what Brad and Em's chances are of making it....Chantal tries to stay serious but laughs, points at Kelly playfully and says "don't look at me like that!" So funny- but she reined it in, said she didn't know, and wished them well. Class act.
    Lack of honesty isn't a fault of hers.

Wow. Kelly. That couldn't have been a serious question.
    ~ Sex and the City