Page 322 of 328 FirstFirst ... 222272312313314315316317318319320321322323324325326327328 LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 3276

Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

OMG! David Good was on yesterday's TODAY on the Guys Tell All panel...uuugghhh!
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post

Only hilarious because it's so real.
    IDK, that might have been the real Brad and Emily.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    IDK, that might have been the real Brad and Emily.
    When we saw those giraffes and I said this is where they live, that's exactly what I said, this is their home...

That was amazing!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    Did anyone listen to this interview??
    omgggg.... love, love, love it!!
    So freaking funny ~
    We like because... we love although...."

FORT Fogey

When we saw those giraffes and I said this is where they live, that's exactly what I said, this is their home...

That was amazing!
    Just how early do y'all get up?

Those people had Bremily nailed.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by meron View Post
    I loved watching Emily and Brad last night. Their love is so strong and I hope they make it. Who here is to say any relationship is guaranteed to make it - be it B and E, Chantel and her man, nor our own. In reality ALL couples work through problems. Who doesn't have issues to work on? Brad got therapy and is a better man today than he was years ago. I admire him for working on himself and for saying he will continue to work on his issues.
    Chantel looked adorable and carried herself with dignity. Hope her relationship works out. Same with B and E. I commend them for being honest instead of giving rehersed answers. I wish them all the very best.
    I have to hand it to Emily, at least before she punched him, she said I love you and wham. Poor Brad, but he took it in stride.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Poor Emily, the girl just can't win!

While the show aired, she was accused of being too saintly and too plastic. Now, she's too controlling and emotional. So which is it?

I've got one word for what I saw during the ATFR last night - real.

I know most don't want to but let's take a look at things from Emily's POV. She just spent the last 2 months watching the man she fell in love with stick his tongue down the majority of the final 12's throats. He wined and dined them and said pretty nothings similar to what he said to her.

Even the most confident, secure woman would begin to crumble after that! And let's be honest - Brad definitely ties or beats Blob for the number of girls kissed.

What we heard from Brad & Emily last night was real. Molly admitted to tough times watching her season, as did Ryan and Roberto. Are we going to call them controlling and insecure because they felt that way too?? Unfortunately, it's the nature of the beast. The show isn't set up for happy couples - it's set up for drama and ratings. If they get a happy couple, that's a bonus. If they don't, it doesn't matter b/c they're on to the next season.

Lots of real life couples find they need to take a break - before and while married - and the decision to reunite with their significant other means they WANT to be together. It's a conscious choice. So the fact that Emily still wants to be with Brad bodes well. Hopefully, they can work out their communication issues but that's part of being in a relationship - you learn to give and take and compromise.

I think now that Emily doesn't have to share him anymore, we'll see things work out. If that was the ONLY issue they had then it should be water under the bridge now and they should consider themselves lucky. It was a beautiful love story and I'll be interested to see how it works out in the future.
    my point entirely...I am left with the feeling that we have no idea who the real Emily is?
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Brad.
    Revisionist when he says it was Emily all along. Trying to hold things together and keep what little peace he has left with E following the show airing. Anger and temper issues...probably part from the steroids he takes to keep the Charles Atlas body he sports. And even after it is all done B can hardly make a coherent sentence around her. No doubt about it. I'm 100% confident BABE. It's a HUGE deal. It's perfect...you're perfect. You look amazing! I really mean it! I'm not just saying that. (please feel free to remind me of the other Bradism's I have omitted.)

Emily.
    Funny how even she said she fell asleep on one of their dates it was SO BORING!!!! Geez no kidding. Eight dates and eight picnics. B proably gets mad from E always questioning him about being a parent. I mean really it is not like rocket science being a parent. 3.0 billion people are doing it everyday. But E makes it out like it is impossibly difficult. Remember Brad.. there will be NO drinking beer and sitting on the couch watching football when little ricci tic is around! Haha...I nearly fell on the floor with that one.

Chantal.
    She and Michelle are the only ones that saved the show this season. It will be fun to see a photo of C and Jeff Razore out together. Great personality and spunk. C dodged a B bullet in my opinion. Our loss C will not be the next ette. Classy exit at FRC.

At the podium after being dumped.

B "Are you okay?"
    C "No"

later walking back to the limo

B "Do you want to talk?"
    C "No, I dont' know what to say."

C was classy in the ATFR as well.

Ashley as the bette....we will watch but only beacuse what else is there to do in the summer with TV.
    Your life is what your thoughts make it.

Quote Originally Posted by AlohaDG View Post
    Brad.
    [snip]

Emily.
    [snip]

Chantal.
    [snip]
    Everything is hilarious but the Brad and Emily parts are just eloquently painted!

So freakin true. Good luck to Bremily and the next 5 minutes. I'm sure Brad is burning up those texts as we speak. Soooo sorry, love ya sooo much, BABE!

And yes, Chantal rocks my world!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Everything is hilarious but the Brad and Emily parts are just eloquently painted!

So freakin true. Good luck to Bremily and the next 5 minutes. I'm sure Brad is burning up those texts as we speak. Soooo sorry, love ya sooo much, BABE!

And yes, Chantal rocks my world!
    Alanna, you have a great sense of humor and I have enjoyed reading your posts this past season. No Doubt About It! Keep up the good work!

And yes, Chantal is one of my all time favs! Probably all time! Good Luck in the future Chantal if you read this.
    Your life is what your thoughts make it.