Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Quote Originally Posted by black_tears View Post
    If I drank every time Brad said "no doubt" during the final episode and ATFR I'd currently be in the ER having my stomach pumped. No doubt.
    Absolutely no doubt about it.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan View Post
    Yeah, maybe today. She's probably in NY yesterday so she can be on R&K today, so probably couldn't tweet until EVERYONE saw the show, west and east coast. I noticed she gained about 1,000 followers last night though! Also now she's following Jeff.
    She went from 6k followers last weekend to 13k followers today. Crazy.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

She's BacK!!!

Chantal O'Brien chantal_obrien

I'm free! Thank you for all your love and support! I am a very happy girl with an amazing boy in my life so everything worked out perfect!
    chantal_obrien

On my way to do the Regis and Kelly show! Wish me luck!
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Does anybody know babyfacec twitter name?

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    from my experience with my ex husband the anger issues come down to control...and boy did Emily have me fooled..I thought she would meekly melt in the background and give Brad total control which IMO is the main reason he didn't pick Chantel...he knew he wouldn't be able to control her...but all season Emily made it look like she would be subserviant to him...talk about manipulation...and now Brad is mad cause she won't give him that control...cause I saw tonight she WANTS TO WEAR THE PANTS...lol and be in charge...its never gonna work IMO...and it is sounding more and more like Laurel knew what she was talking about
    I saw a totally different Emily tonight than what was shown...holy cow! They have issues. He didn't choose Chantal because of the emotional rollercoaster that would be involved and now he's riding in the front seat of that rollercoaster.
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

Quote Originally Posted by toni View Post
    I saw a totally different Emily tonight than what was shown...holy cow! They have issues. He didn't choose Chantal because of the emotional rollercoaster that would be involved and now he's riding in the front seat of that rollercoaster.
    Two people with abandonment issues is tough.

It's called having the rug pulled out from under you; being sucker punched; body slammed on the ground and then kicked in the nuts...not a rollercoaster. I know I sat in front of the TV with my bottom jaw on the floor in total SHOCK.

If Emily is upset with the edit she got during the show; she's did herself NO favors last night. She has to be LIVID today. Yeah sure we finally saw personality but it wasn't the good kind. Add to that the statements Brad's been making about his significant other not wanting him to be too excited about seeing the ladies at the WTA and his out right dismissal of Chantal out of FEAR of Emily's reaction, her admission to knock down blow out Monday night and Tuesday and it doesn't paint a nice tender loving care picture.

FORT Fogey

ITA with no seat belt! Scary stuff.

FORT Fogey

Emily did just fine! And that is coming from a major Chantel fan!

FORT Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    Emily did just fine! And that is coming from a major Chantel fan!
    I agree--- tough crowd around here! I thought that both Chantal and Emily handled themselves with extreme class. Emily was definitely on the receiving end with some very personal questions and I thought she did great!