Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl View Post
    This is my two cents. Brad has daddy issues because his dad is unavailable. Who does he fall in love with? the familiar... the unavailable one... Emily. Chantal was totally different from what he was used to, and Brad even said it himself. He's not a changed man. He chose something familiar and someone unavailable just like his dad. He needs more therapy. Where's Dr. Jaime?
    Nail. Meet head.

I don't know about any of you but I got teary eyed when Brad told Chantal she wasn't the one. Although I cheered Emily on all season, Chantal had my heart tonight. I felt so sorry for her. She looked so pretty. She started crying again ATFR! I got teary eyed again. Thank goodness she has moved on and has met a wonderful man!!!!

With respect to Emily & Brad's relationship, they need to date each other for awhile. There seems to be a lot of issues that they need to work on. Brad has a temper!! Whoa Nellie! That doesn't rub me the right way.

I wish all of them the best! Thank goodness Chantal has moved on with her life! She looked gorgeous!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Hottie View Post
    Nail. Meet head.
    Thank you, Dr. Hottie.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Molly and Ali are Tweeting how much they love Chantal.

I wonder what Bremily is doing right now. Hmm.
    Trista is too. I get the feeling that Molly, Trista and Ali were not all that impressed with Emily..jmo

tristasutter @chantal_obrien yet another thing I agree with u about..."I'd rather be alone than be with someone to be with someone". Don't settle people!
    38 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    Trista is too. I get the feeling that Molly, Trista and Ali were not all that impressed with Emily..jmo
    Maybe they are tweeting in the hopes that Emily catches their drift

FORT Fogey

Jimmy Kimmel, making fun of all the seasons of this show, plus Emily! Bigtime & Brad. lol

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07 View Post
    has babyfacec been on tonight??
    yeah I've been waiting to hear some tweets about brad and Emily being out and about together. the silence from babyfacec is deafening!

Quote Originally Posted by AKA083 View Post
    I don't know about any of you but I got teary eyed when Brad told Chantal she wasn't the one. Although I cheered Emily on all season, Chantal had my heart tonight. I felt so sorry for her. She looked so pretty. She started crying again ATFR! I got teary eyed again. Thank goodness she has moved on and has met a wonderful man!!!!

With respect to Emily & Brad's relationship, they need to date each other for awhile. There seems to be a lot of issues that they need to work on. Brad has a temper!! Whoa Nellie! That doesn't rub me the right way.

I wish all of them the best! Thank goodness Chantal has moved on with her life! She looked gorgeous!
    from my experience with my ex husband the anger issues come down to control...and boy did Emily have me fooled..I thought she would meekly melt in the background and give Brad total control which IMO is the main reason he didn't pick Chantel...he knew he wouldn't be able to control her...but all season Emily made it look like she would be subserviant to him...talk about manipulation...and now Brad is mad cause she won't give him that control...cause I saw tonight she WANTS TO WEAR THE PANTS...lol and be in charge...its never gonna work IMO...and it is sounding more and more like Laurel knew what she was talking about
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by domvan View Post
    yeah I've been waiting to hear some tweets about brad and Emily being out and about together. the silence from babyfacec is deafening!

I am having to watch it delayed on my TIVO. Are Brad and Emily together tonight? Can't believe he had not seen her in a month! Not an Ali/Roberto ending.

Michelle just tweeted this I'm glad she has a sense of humor!

Michelle Money
    2nd issue....the Virgin commercial.....OMG!! Soooooo brilliant! If anyone knows that girl, please tell her I am her biggest fan! So funny!!