Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1 View Post
    Is there any chance Roo and Steve will be an item?
    Reality Roo FTW!

1/2 hour to go!

Quote Originally Posted by TiaMaria62 View Post
    I'm actually quite suprised that she is in Dallas at RS's watch-party this evening.

She comes across as the kind who would plop herself down at the end of one of Brad's bars to stalk him and his F1 in case they make an appearance.
    I am more surprised that Peyton is supposed to be there. That does not make sense to me...at...all.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by TiaMaria62 View Post
    I'm actually quite suprised that she is in Dallas at RS's watch-party this evening.

She comes across as the kind who would plop herself down at the end of one of Brad's bars to stalk him and his F1 in case they make an appearance.
    Not surprised at all. She was looking for an ally and someone to sympathize with her. RS is always looking for a way to stick it to Fleiss and the show so he is all too willing to become BFF with Brad's scorned ex-girlfriend. For all we know, he could have helped facilitate her contact with the press since she obviously went out looking for whoever would listen to spill her story.

It doesn't make you look so hot that your long term boyfriend, who repeatedly dumped you and you repeatedly took back, was willing to go on the Bachelor- 2x- and block your number from his phone. Even Wes went on the show while with Laurel, so she may want to take some of her tabloid money and invest in some therapy herself because all is not right with her.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever View Post
    I am more surprised that Peyton is supposed to be there. That does not make sense to me...at...all.
    I saw that also and thought that was interesting that she would be there. And some of the other's from different seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by caligrl1day View Post
    ITA!! She's making what she be a private matter, public for the whole world to see. Which, for me, I do not want to see. All she's doing is makng herself look like the jealous stalker/ex-girlfriend. Someone who can't move on and who obvioulsy I'm guessing does not want to see him move on either. I think that's what drew him to Emily, she's more reserved, quiet spoken, mature, poised, confident. Something he wasn't probably used to. JMO.
    she does seem stalkish to me also...but if a man I had been with for 8 years sat me and my mom down and said he wanted to marry me...IF THIS IS TRUE...I would be highly ticked off too....she says she has lots of evidence to prove her case..I would love to see some of it before I make a judgement
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever View Post
    Chris is friends with RS too and has been Tweeting to him.

CC, that's definitely my couple right now! Reality Roo is solid, no doubt about it!

And 30 minutes till the show, 1.75 hours till the proposal, 2.03 hours till the break-up. Fun times.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post

CC, that's definitely my couple right now! Reality Roo is solid, no doubt about it!

And 30 minutes till the show, 1.75 hours till the proposal, 2.03 hours till the break-up. Fun times.
    Don't forget about the Chantal show!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    Reality Roo FTW!

1/2 hour to go!
    LOLL!! Spitting up wine hurts- stopp!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post

Then I hope RS is really careful about leaving her alone with his dog, because I think she's a "bunny boiler" type, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by sistaprayer View Post
    I swear that sounds exactly like something SDL would have said.

I snorted my soda through my nose just like I use to do reading his post.

I enjoyed reading his post so much. I feel him here with us in spirit.

All of you have made this season so much fun to watch. Thank you.

I love this board
    AMEN! I adored SDL, even if we weren't online BF's, he was dang funny and insightful. He would've loved all this. On the plus side, he gets to know all the spoilers now before a show ever starts and has one-upped all the other spoilers...We miss you SDL
    We still miss you SDL Cheers!