Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

FORT Newbie

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Sounds like Ali and Roberto will be used as a diversion from this season of the bachelor?

[QUOTE=Dr_Hottie;4243153]
    Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    yes yes and yes. Thank you! Now bring on the men.

Maggie, this is hilarious! I do have to confess though, that last night I suggested Ed for TB. If we are tired of boring men, nothing says excitement like tube socks, a green mankini and beer pong!

RichP did bring up the point, however, that 25 women clearly would not be enough! I say bring back prior 'crazy' contestants like Michelle, Erica Rose, etc. and have at it!
    Lawd chile, I think you're onto something here.

I have always wanted to see a season where the contestants (male or female) and not the lead are crazy favorites from seasons past. Kinda like a Bachelor/Bachelorette All-Stars.

The Amazing Race is doing a season like this right now and the "poke the crazy with a stick" possibilites are ENDLESSSSSSSSS...

Call us Fliess, we've got ideas!!!
    Inigo Montoya: Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry Humperdink in little less then half an hour so all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape, after I kill count Rugen.

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    If I have to sit through Chantal and Brad's MTP and LCD then watch her get let go they better put her on ATFR. There are going to be serious problems if I don't get to see a happy and bubbly Chantal after this whole thing is over. Why to tptb have to do this to me?!?!
    We'll probably see her tomorrow on R&K.

Honestly, I'd be okay giving up seeing Chantal in order to see more of this ridiculous group counseling session.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by black_tears View Post
    A little group therapy session, if you will.
    Oh boy. Will they invite the therapist from this season? He was just great, wasn't he?

In all seriousness, I hope the new epi description means we get more focus on the three couples and less of Bremily's problems. Not really interested.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    I can find the original description they had for the After a week ago compared to what it says today.

It did say the "winner" and "loser" will be there along with Brad.
    great, ty! i only remember that cuz i remember thinking "wow, kinda harsh"
    We like because... we love although...."

Last Week

Originally Posted by anders332

AFRC March 14 – 10 pm

A recap of the season finale, featuring Bachelor Brad and the finalists, Emily and Chantal. The loser discusses her exit from the show and her final moments with Brad, while Brad and the winner talk about their relationship.
    Today

Season 15, Episode 12
    Episode Synopsis: A recap of the season finale, featuring Bachelor Brad Womack and the woman who received his final rose. Also: interviews with past "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" couples, including Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez ("The Bachelorette", 2010), Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney ("The Bachelor," 2009), and Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter ("The Bachelorette," 2003).
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy View Post
    Oh boy. Will they invite the therapist from this season? He was just great, wasn't he?
    Why would they need a therapist when they have Ali of the Hallway and Trista of the Baby Voice and Mesnick of the Rail? They're covered. I expect all of Bremily's issues are solved.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    Last Week

Today
    i seriously hope they didnt can her portion... it is the main reason i am tuning in !
    We like because... we love although...."

[QUOTE=MaggieMae;4243216]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Hottie View Post

Lawd chile, I think you're onto something here.

I have always wanted to see a season where the contestants (male or female) and not the lead are crazy favorites from seasons past. Kinda like a Bachelor/Bachelorette All-Stars.

The Amazing Race is doing a season like this right now and the "poke the crazy with a stick" possibilites are ENDLESSSSSSSSS...

Call us Fliess, we've got ideas!!!
    SO many ideas! Fleiss should be mining this board for gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Why would they need a therapist when they have Ali of the Hallway and Trista of the Baby Voice and Mesnick of the Rail? They're covered. I expect all of Bremily's issues are solved.
    you're on fire today!