Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

FORT Fan

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    F2 always does the conference call after the happy couple who will be played by Chris Harrison who will play both parts this season. Jack of all trades, that man.
    I wonder what kind of a bonus he got for that? Maybe he asked to get the $90k rock after the "loviest love that has ever loved" (TM someone funnier than me) fizzles out?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy View Post
    That post was cryptic, so I assume s/he means Chantal caused problems for the happy couple. Correct me if I'm wrong.

But if that is the implication, let me just say it is not Chantal's fault if Bremily couldn't make it happen irl. Not sure how this conclusion can even be reached. Again, if that is what the poster meant.
    Oh I thought she meant Laurel... didnt even consider Chantal... interesting :-)
    We like because... we love although...."

Quote Originally Posted by zacksmom1993 View Post
    I wonder what kind of a bonus he got for that? Maybe he asked to get the $90k rock after the "loviest love that has ever loved" (TM someone funnier than me) fizzles out?
    It was Maggie. C is the "evilest evil to ever evil" courtesy of TPTB

Ali's behind the scene pics are too cute for words. They're so blissful together.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    RS says she was there.

F2 always does the conference call after the happy couple who will be played by Chris Harrison who will play both parts this season. Jack of all trades, that man.

He sure has earned his paycheck this season?

Quote Originally Posted by one71721 View Post
    Can you bring them over? I can't access FB at work.

Quote Originally Posted by eepsuel View Post
    Oh I thought she meant Laurel... didnt even consider Chantal... interesting :-)
    She probably did. But I was getting confused with the posts asking whether Chantal was at the ATFR or not, just ignore me .
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post

He sure has earned his paycheck this season?
    I think he earns it during the B'ette seasons where is plays armchair psych. to the lead ladies. He probably earned a tonne just for steering Jillian in Eds direction !
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

[QUOTE=carriealexander;4243070] yes yes and yes. Thank you! Now bring on the men.

Maggie, this is hilarious! I do have to confess though, that last night I suggested Ed for TB. If we are tired of boring men, nothing says excitement like tube socks, a green mankini and beer pong!

RichP did bring up the point, however, that 25 women clearly would not be enough! I say bring back prior 'crazy' contestants like Michelle, Erica Rose, etc. and have at it!

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post

Sigh. Really?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh View Post
    I wonder what Ali means a "Never Before ATFR"?

Maybe RS is wrong and they got married on the ATFR? I don't think I am right before I get jumped on...but I do wonder what Ali means.
    I think she is referring to Brad and Emily talking about their rough road and admitting they even broke up at one point. I think Jason's first ATFR was more shocking but the happy couple doesn't usually go on ATFR and discuss serious problems that led to a temporary break-up. The couples with problems either fake it on ATFR or don't have an ATFR at all. The only negative we usually hear is something quick from the F1 about how hard it was to see their SO be physical and emotional with other people -- that is standard ATFR talk, and completely understandable. (I'd think the F1 was a secret swinger or lying if they said they didn't mind.)

We often say this hiding period and emerging from the cocoon is still part of the bachelor bubble and we can't take the new couple seriously yet. Of course they're happy, they've been hiding out together without real world problems stressing them out, they barely know each other, they're still on their best behavior, it's still exciting and ultra romantic when they see each other, etc. This is why they're usually so giddy on ATFR (if they're actually happy and trying to make a go of it, not faking for the cameras). It will be something different if things are tense and they're not over the moon and acting drunk on love.