Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

On a different note.....

Ali just posted some behind the scene pics (before/after the proposal) on her fb page!

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl View Post
    Me either. I forget about it until something like this show comes up and then I remember that to some, this is a big deal. Didn't understand the celebrity status of the drivers until now though. I'm pretty surprised. I watched an interview with one that Emily has dated and I was totally surprised that she would consider even going to dinner with the guy.

What do I know????
    Can't say I understand the NASCAR love myself. To me it'd be the equivalent of watching paint dry.

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

Quote Originally Posted by one71721 View Post
    The only problem I have with the bolded is how can this be when she isn't physical there? Personally I was hoping she was there to deck Brad.

AND Brad and his F1 they've already broken up once how can BFC say there are no problems with them...
    That post was cryptic, so I assume s/he means Chantal caused problems for the happy couple. Correct me if I'm wrong.

But if that is the implication, let me just say it is not Chantal's fault if Bremily couldn't make it happen irl. Not sure how this conclusion can even be reached. Again, if that is what the poster meant.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Mine too. Never before have 3 couples sat around and offered counseling. I feel like Roberto and Ryan should have brought their taxes to do onstage so at least they wouldn't be wasting time on this farce.
    but we never had a bachelor who needed so much counseling before maybe Dr Drew will be there too

Quote Originally Posted by aXiSEEu12 View Post
    I can never understand any reason for any body to judge someone based on their appearrance or worst, how fit (or unfit) they are as a mother. It's like, who are YOU to judge?

You're right regarding Chantal and her past but then again, all the tabloids only chased after Emily only after finding out that she COULD be F1 and Chantal as F2.
    Yeah, as I read all the posts from the last 48 hours, I think the Sainthood Baton has been passed on from Emily to Chantal now.

And poor Brad has become a pariah. Why in the world would these people put themselves through this. Oh, wait, I know.........$$$$$$
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Chantal was there.. I'm so confused.. I thought I read earlier that CH was going to have a teleconference with her.. which is it?
    She's on the show tonight, and she has a teleconference with CH tomorrow. right?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by AKA083 View Post
    On a different note.....

Ali just posted some behind the scene pics (before/after the proposal) on her fb page!
    Can you bring them over? I can't access FB at work.

Quote Originally Posted by AKA083 View Post
    On a different note.....

So adorable They are awesome, at least I can look forward to them and Chantal on ATFR tonight.

ETA Sanlee-- yeah she's on the ATFR tonight and teleconference tomorrow

The only problem I have with the bolded is how can this be when she isn't physical there? Personally I was hoping she was there to deck Brad.

AND Brad and his F1 they've already broken up once how can BFC say there are no problems with them...
    She could have been there but walked out ? Then CH had to complete the discussion later.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46 View Post
    Yeah, as I read all the posts from the last 48 hours, I think the Sainthood Baton has been passed on from Emily to Chantal now.

And poor Brad has become a pariah. Why in the world would these people put themselves through this. Oh, wait, I know.........$$$$$$
    lol -- Not sure she'd want it