Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    Sounds about right. Or wait for some big celebrity scandal and announce it like a few days later. By then, they probably wouldn't make the magazine covers and could fade back into the background.

Is it sad that we are pretty much planning their break-up when they haven't even officially been announced as a couple? We are totally doing everything backwards.
    Nahh we're helping them to know what's coming!

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    Nahh we're helping them to know what's coming!

Some people are just less optimistic than others. It baffles me. Isn't life is hard enough to hope for other's failure.
    MATT: "Life is going to throw a bunch of curve balls at relationships but it's not the important part."
    MAXIE: "What is?"
    MATT: "It's the 'getting through'. Once you're on that other side and that you've made it--you're together, you're in love. All that, it's worth the risk."

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by beader View Post
    I believe someone posted an article that was printed the day after Ricky's death stating that he was engaged to be married. Does that not count for anything? No, I don't remember where, but it is on FORT someplace.
    This might be what you're looking for: talk.baltimoresun.com/showthread.php?t=469 (add the http, sorry I can't link directly yet)

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by aXiSEEu12 View Post
    Some people are just less optimistic than others. It baffles me. Isn't life is hard enough to hope for other's failure.
    I think it's less about being optimistic/pessimistic and more about being realistic....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    well I really think given the bachelor fairy tale bubble its easy to fall in love..or shall I say...its easy to THINK you are in love
    True. I really think Emily went back to her awesome cushy life in Charlotte, looked around and said why in the he!! am I going to leave all this? Then the tabloid crap started dribbling out.

Also, I think it would be difficult to be the only one having to make major changes. All the moving, readjusting, and compromising was on Emily's side. All the benefit was on Brad's side.

Not a good deal for Emily IMO.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by meauxwalk View Post
    I think it's less about being optimistic/pessimistic and more about being realistic....

Not really about being realistic or not. It's people taking things out of RS's blog too literally and feeding off it. That's all.

I'm probably the only one that's glad that they were at least being honest about their relationship by revealing things hasn't been peachy between the two of them, that they are not perfect, and that yes, they've broken up once (for how long, we don't know) but more importantly, they are working on making their relationship work.

A relationship can only work as long as two people are willing to make it work--that's what both are doing and more power to them!
    MATT: "Life is going to throw a bunch of curve balls at relationships but it's not the important part."
    MATT: "It's the 'getting through'. Once you're on that other side and that you've made it--you're together, you're in love. All that, it's worth the risk."

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    True. I really think Emily went back to her awesome cushy life in Charlotte, looked around and said why in the he!! am I going to leave all this? Then the tabloid crap started dribbling out.

Also, I think it would be difficult to be the only one having to make major changes. All the moving, readjusting, and compromising was on Emily's side. All the benefit was on Brad's side.

Not a good deal for Emily IMO.
    So true. There was no give or take. Emily is expected to make the move, leave everything, etc. while Brad gets to keep his friends nad life. It worked for Trista and Ryan, Molly and Jason, but those men didn't have Roos in their life or even 1/2 the issues Brad seems to have.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by meauxwalk View Post
    I'd like to second that.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    So true. Now we know why Emily wasn't playing along with TPTB or Brad. They're already "struggling." Umm okay. Lotsa luck with that.

Meanwhile Chantal is happy, bubbly, looking beautiful, and gave up Bette for [hopefully] new love. Living well really is the best revenge.

Well we know Chantal is in love. Seems like she does that quite often and quite quickly...

Quote Originally Posted by Ribbonz View Post
    Well we know Chantal is in love. Seems like she does that quite often and quite quickly...

But imagine how people would react if it were Emily who were F2 and reveals that she found love already at ATRC.

The backlash she'd receive...