Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

FORT Fogey

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    They're so awkward and tense together, TPTB needed to bring in 6 other people- 3 of whom pretend to be mutes when it comes to this show- in order to make things easier. How can they have ever handled JK or Ellen on their own?
    I can't even imagine watching them be even more awkward and tense than they've been all season. And they were supposedly falling in love then!

I think they're just putting on a show until some TPTB-sanctioned time limit when they'll be allowed to admit they're kaput.
    This isnít the Sound of freaking Music weíre watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I can't even imagine watching them be even more awkward and tense than they've been all season. And they were supposedly falling in love then!

I think they're just putting on a show until some TPTB-sanctioned time limit when they'll be allowed to admit they're kaput.
    Yeah. I'd say right around Ashley's 2 or so episode there's going to be a quiet announcement of a break-up. Or maybe they're going to make Ali finally announce her wedding date the same week to bury the news.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

well IMO..I always thought that there was a ring of truth to some of the things Laurel said..when you have a relationship like that and a break up..you usually get her side, his side..and the truth which usually lies in the middle...but just a few minutes ago someone posted on jokers that Bettina was also telling the truth...I tweeted RS to ask him if he could find out if that was the truth or not...just curious...because I also wonder if that stuff coming from her might have added more problems to them
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Yeah. I'd say right around Ashley's 2 or so episode there's going to be a quiet announcement of a break-up. Or maybe they're going to make Ali announce her wedding date finally the same week to bury the news.
    Good thinking. Isn't Ali's announcement expected in May sometime?
    This isnít the Sound of freaking Music weíre watching.......sdl

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by aXiSEEu12 View Post
    One thing is for sure, RS revealing that tidbit about the two of them revealing they've broken up (which by the way, I am glad they didn't pretend like everything has been peachy and cream the past three months) will only draw in viewers to stay tuned ATRC.

Great move, RS. Read his article, too, and saw how he was bluffing up Brad's ex, Laurel, stating maybe she has a point about Brad. And hey! You could have a chance to conversate with her, too, if you're in Texas. "COME JOIN ME & LAUREL" Way to butter it up!

I think Reality Steve has a thing for Brad's ex laurel. He sure sings her praise enough.LOL

well I really think given the bachelor fairy tale bubble its easy to fall in love..or shall I say...its easy to THINK you are in love
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Good thinking. Isn't Ali's announcement expected in May sometime?
    She keeps hemming and hawwing when to reveal but it's pretty obvious the date is set. She's so cute and giddy about it. Love her!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Yeah. I'd say right around Ashley's 2 or so episode there's going to be a quiet announcement of a break-up. Or maybe they're going to make Ali finally announce her wedding date the same week to bury the news.
    Sounds about right. Or wait for some big celebrity scandal and announce it like a few days later. By then, they probably wouldn't make the magazine covers and could fade back into the background.

Is it sad that we are pretty much planning their break-up when they haven't even officially been announced as a couple? We are totally doing everything backwards.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by Ribbonz View Post
    I think Reality Steve has a thing for Brad's ex laurel. He sure sings her praise enough.LOL

I am NOT surprised! Maybe sparks will fly for those two!
    MATT: "Life is going to throw a bunch of curve balls at relationships but it's not the important part."
    MAXIE: "What is?"
    MATT: "It's the 'getting through'. Once you're on that other side and that you've made it--you're together, you're in love. All that, it's worth the risk."

FORT Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    well I really think given the bachelor fairy tale bubble its easy to fall in love..or shall I say...its easy to THINK you are in love
    My friends and I call this "Bachelor Stockholm Syndrome"

Even if the lead isnt your type you will convince yourself they are bc you are a prisoner!