Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Quote Originally Posted by meauxwalk View Post
    Yes they do, and Brad certainly seems to have a habit of serial breakup/makeup. That, IMO, doesn't bode well...
    I'm staying optimistic for them. I don't expect them to have a perfect relationship these past three months with all the adjustment being apart and what not.

The more reason I'm glad they've postponed any media rounds so they can just BE together and reconnect. Media can wait!

Who knows how long the break up was? A minute, a day, a week? RS really doesn't have details, says it was tense and that all the other couples gave a pep talk and then state he doesn't know if they will even show it tom. night?

Quote Originally Posted by aXiSEEu12 View Post
    He looked VERY happy and looked VERY much in love the way he choked up. It's crazy how people are going because they revealed they broke up once. Let's see how it actually plays out during ATRC and them talking about it. RS is probably just being overdramatic and trying to stir things up. Can only work for ABC/MF advantage to get more viewers tuned in, that's for sure.
    i would think you had good points, but my doubts come in due to the cancellation of the media .....for now. A big budget show like this one needs the promo to build on for the next show. Brad and Emily become old news quickly. So unlike MF to make a decision that goes against the best interest of the show. It's business to those people.

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl View Post
    i would think you had good points, but my doubts come in due to the cancellation of the media .....for now. A big budget show like this one needs the promo to build on for the next show. Brad and Emily become old news quickly. So unlike MF to make a decision that goes against the best interest of the show. It's business to those people.
    They're so awkward and tense together, TPTB needed to bring in 6 other people- 3 of whom pretend to be mutes when it comes to this show- in order to make things easier. How can they have ever handled JK or Ellen on their own?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

:)

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena View Post
    If RS's ATFR info is true and they have already broken up once then this could be why they are not comfortable doing the media rounds.
    Absolutely.

I have an almost five year old DD, and I don't believe for a minute that Ricki was the motivation for not doing the media rounds. Its pretty easy to keep a five year old from watching the shows/seeing the magazines they would be appearing on/in.

As soon as I heard that stuff was cancelled (with no rescheduled date) I knew there was some kind of trouble in paradise.

Also, I agree that while Brad looked completely gaga over Emily on the show, she did not look as into him, ever, even when she was telling him she was falling in love with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    They're so awkward and tense together, TPTB needed to bring in 6 other people- 3 of whom pretend to be mutes when it comes to this show- in order to make things easier. How can they have ever handled JK or Ellen on their own?
    "Pretend to be mutes"! You're the best! Hilarious

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by aXiSEEu12 View Post
    I'm staying optimistic for them. I don't expect them to have a perfect relationship these past three months with all the adjustment being apart and what not.

The more reason I'm glad they've postponed any media rounds so they can just BE together and reconnect. Media can wait!
    Maybe you can be optimistic for me too, cause I've lost it all when it comes to this show. I'm a hopeless romantic and would love to have a cinderella/Jane Austen love story play out before my eyes, but IMO that hasn't really ever happened. Even out of our 'successful' couples, Trista/Ryan was kinda hidden, Ali/Roberto was shown to be more about chemistry than love, Jason/Molly switcharoo was just a fiasco... Not happening IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92 View Post
    Who knows how long the break up was? A minute, a day, a week? RS really doesn't have details, says it was tense and that all the other couples gave a pep talk and then state he doesn't know if they will even show it tom. night?
    Interesting, an out. Hmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by meauxwalk View Post
    Maybe you can be optimistic for me too, cause I've lost it all when it comes to this show. I'm a hopeless romantic and would love to have a cinderella/Jane Austen love story play out before my eyes, but IMO that hasn't really ever happened. Even out of our 'successful' couples, Trista/Ryan was kinda hidden, Ali/Roberto was shown to be more about chemistry than love, Jason/Molly switcharoo was just a fiasco... Not happening IMO.
    I have enough optimism for everyone.

In another thread, this was my response:

I'm going to wait and see how they spoke about it during ATRC. It's astonish me how people can easily be swayed negatively. I'm being optimistic and hoping that they do work it out. Why not? Both are good people and both seem to be very much in love.

Couples have issues and sometimes they break up. Sometimes you need to lose someone to find out how much they truly mean to you and that could've happened to them. No relationship is perfect and I never expect their's to be. At least they were honest about it rather than pretending everything has been GREAT for the past three months.

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl View Post

One thing is for sure, RS revealing that tidbit about the two of them revealing they've broken up (which by the way, I am glad they didn't pretend like everything has been peachy and cream the past three months) will only draw in viewers to stay tuned ATRC.

Great move, RS. Read his article, too, and saw how he was bluffing up Brad's ex, Laurel, stating maybe she has a point about Brad. And hey! You could have a chance to conversate with her, too, if you're in Texas. "COME JOIN ME & LAUREL" Way to butter it up!