Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Her nails were wet?

Honestly, when you go on this show, you do what you have to do. Chantal has been a trooper considering (1) her edit, (2) sticking it out to the end, possibly knowing she would be dumped, and (3) three months of spoilers naming her as F1. She's a grown up. I her.
    So true. Now we know why Emily wasn't playing along with TPTB or Brad. They're already "struggling." Umm okay. Lotsa luck with that.

Meanwhile Chantal is happy, bubbly, looking beautiful, and gave up Bette for [hopefully] new love. Living well really is the best revenge.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Forgive me, but she never looked that into him. He seemed in awe of her grace and beauty. She is stunning and sweet.

I love this show, but seriously, I can see going there and getting all into the will-he-pick-me mentality. Back home, in familiar and very comfortable surroundings, I think I would rethink things.

Too bad, but not surprised.

Chantal seemed to be strongly motivated and would have probably fought for the relationship, but maybe not. She may have gone home and back to real life too.

If RS's ATFR info is true and they have already broken up once then this could be why they are not comfortable doing the media rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1 View Post
    I don't blame them if they do not want to go back 5 or 6 years. Why should they? Their lives started with the show and hopefully will go into the future. I don't think that they need to keep digging it up and talking about it to satisfy everyone. Its been discussed and thats that. Everyone has a past. Usually you keep it there.

Actually if Brad and Emily are engaged I hope they quickly go into a normal life and let the circus die.

RS seems to be stirring things again. My response to the whole 'broke up once' reveal.

Brad & Emily were the ones who stated they did break up once so it's not like they're keeping it a secret. RS just has a way of twisting it like it's some huge thing. Of course they've had some issues and at least they're being honest about it. What matters is that they are together and they are working on it.

A relationship can only work as long as two people make it work and that is what they're doing. They both seem very happy now (especially based on how Brad chokes up talking about her during WTA) and that's what matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    So true. Now we know why Emily wasn't playing along with TPTB or Brad. They're already "struggling." Umm okay. Lotsa luck with that.

Meanwhile Chantal is happy, bubbly, looking beautiful, and gave up Bette for [hopefully] new love. Living well really is the best revenge.

People DO break up and get back together and still lead a happy life together afterwards. No relationship is perfect the same way that no one is perfect.

i don't know. Brad seemed emotional too.

Oh well....

Wish all of them good things.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by aXiSEEu12 View Post
    People DO break up and get back together and still lead a happy life together afterwards. No relationship is perfect the same way that no one is perfect.
    Yes they do, and Brad certainly seems to have a habit of serial breakup/makeup. That, IMO, doesn't bode well...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by aXiSEEu12 View Post
    RS seems to be stirring things again. My response to the whole 'broke up once' reveal.

Brad & Emily were the ones who stated they did break up once so it's not like they're keeping it a secret. RS just has a way of twisting it like it's some huge thing. Of course they've had some issues and at least they're being honest about it. What matters is that they are together and they are working on it.

A relationship can only work as long as two people make it work and that is what they're doing. They both seem very happy now (especially based on how Brad chokes up talking about her during WTA) and that's what matters.
    Maybe he choked up at the WTA because he's afraid his relationship with Emily is circling the drain. We have no way of knowing WHY he choked up, and with RS's news, my speculation probably is closer to the truth.

What's more surprising is Chantal going straight into dating but I'm very happy for her! Good for her, I'm glad she found love after Bachelor but so soon. She's on the fast track, but so are some others.

Wouldn't have mind seeing her as the next Bachelorette though!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22 View Post
    Maybe he choked up at the WTA because he's afraid his relationship with Emily is circling the drain. We have no way of knowing WHY he choked up, and with RS's news, my speculation probably is closer to the truth.

He looked VERY happy and looked VERY much in love the way he choked up. It's crazy how people are going because they revealed they broke up once. Let's see how it actually plays out during ATRC and them talking about it. RS is probably just being overdramatic and trying to stir things up. Can only work for ABC/MF advantage to get more viewers tuned in, that's for sure.