Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

FORT Fogey

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    I loved Chantal's. At the time it really reminded me of Roberto's; now I think it just shows that she's happy herself and wishes Brad the best. She's definitely the winner here.

Not sure why Emily couldn't have typed something out though. It would take her half an hour while Ricki was watching cartoons.
    Her nails were wet?

Honestly, when you go on this show, you do what you have to do. Chantal has been a trooper considering (1) her edit, (2) sticking it out to the end, possibly knowing she would be dumped, and (3) three months of spoilers naming her as F1. She's a grown up. I her.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I'm having no luck.

When it's still, there is a close of Emily. When it opens, she is at the door holding flowers.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jello1592 View Post
    Interviewer: Were not going to see the same ending that we saw in 2007 right Brad?
    Brad: No, not even close not even close. If you saw the same ending I wouldn’t even be here right now. Im serious, I would have exiled to like Costa Rica. Im tellin you
    Interviewer: So, you found love?
    Brad: 100%
    Interviewer: You found a wife.
    Brad: No, I never said that. I will tell you this, um I don’t say those words much, many times meaning that I am in love. So I am saying it now. And if we last and make it through that maybe she will be my wife. That is the ultimate goal

Bolded part...he hardly made eye contact with the interviewer
    I feel like the underlined part above was a response to a question we didn't hear in the interview...Such as....(question being asked...pure speculation on my part).....

Question: So...the tabloid rumors and all that...it must be hard on you and your F1.

Brad...Yeah...And if we (can) last and make it through that...(that= tabloids)....maybe she will be my wife.

Any thoughts???

FORT Regular

I have been away all day. Are there rumors that they have split already? I sure hope not!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by duchick64 View Post
    I have been away all day. Are there rumors that they have split already? I sure hope not!
    RS says they have broken up once during the last 3 months, but are back together and "working on things"

Just read RS latest post. If true that Brad and Emily have broken up once and now back trying to make things work, that sounds pretty reasonable. She's only 24, not really a working Mom, dependent on outside income probably from Hendrick's and her family too. Maybe the Hendrick's family gave her his insurance settlement from the crash. They don't need the money, but she would. Cutting those close ties and the prospect of moving the Austin, TX could be overwhelming and not surprising that she "hit a wall" in the real world after the the Bachelor "bubble". Both women are great, but I've really like Chantal's personality, looks, and spirit right from the start. Good luck to all of them, and it's time now to get back to the real world.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jamabae View Post
    That will drive me CRAZY if they do that!!! Seriously, it's not Chantal. If you watch the most recent preview where they meet Brad's family, there is the clip of him with his brothers sitting on the rocks by the ocean having, IMO, on of the most contrived/fake conversations I've ever heard. They're talking about Chantal and that she is definitely in love with Brad. In the SAME conversation Brad make the comment that he's thinking about "walking away" again. If he felt the same way about Chantal as she does about him, he wouldn't say that. If he walks, it's because he doesn't think Emily will marry him.
    Oh I know it's not Chantal...I just don't see how we could be guessing until the end when the blatant spoilers and screencaps we have.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Mullen View Post
    RS says they have broken up once during the last 3 months, but are back together and "working on things"
    anyone taking bets on when we get the official announcement that they have broken up for good..I hope they don't do the break up back together thing too many times...Dr. Jamie ..thats a control issue as you well know...I say next week we will get official news that they have split for good
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Her nails were wet?

Honestly, when you go on this show, you do what you have to do. Chantal has been a trooper considering (1) her edit, (2) sticking it out to the end, possibly knowing she would be dumped, and (3) three months of spoilers naming her as F1. She's a grown up. I her.

Righttt!!??

At least we now know why Emily wasn't jumping at the chance to gush on vlogs...relationship stress would have been all over her face.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    well I have been asking that all along if Emily was really into him and in love with him...but who knows IMO this show isn't a stepping stone for a relationship ...to me it sets them up to fail..you live in a fairy tale bubble and then the bubble pops and you don't know what to do..I think the couples that have made it have done it despite the show not because of it
    Agree with the bolded 100%. Have said the same thing myself in the past.