Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

FORT Fan

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Quote Originally Posted by The Matchmaker View Post
    The other night there was a commercial, can't remember what it sad but something about being 'knocked down'
    Does anyone remember that?
    I caught that too as they had it as a VO with FRC stuff. However, I believe the VO may have actually come from the date when they made that action movie scene. I was rewatching that today and Brad said many similar things on that date.

FORT Fan

Re the no media, I'm wondering if they just don't want to deal with the questions regarding the deceased fiance. It will of course come up because she is a single mom, and how she came to be a single mom, etc. While the show obviously showed the story and that he was a racecar driver, etc., the show itself never revealed his last name or that he was part of such a successful family, the Hendricks. The media / tabloid though has mentioned the family and specifics, etc. Maybe the Hendricks don't want their story out there like that and maybe Emily doesn't feel comfortable now (seeing has how TPTB went all tabloid with the Nascar date) discussing the details on him, out of respect for his family. Obviously she mentioned him on the show, but not to the extent the tabloid and media have delved into it.

Quote Originally Posted by beader View Post
    I don't see why anyone would feel the need to accuse the Hendricks.
    Forget Emily, Chantal, and southern charm Brad! Really, I just want to love on the Hendricks! From ALL accounts, they seem like an unbelievably loving and strong family!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by meauxwalk View Post
    In one of the recent commercials the voice over says something like "it will keep you guessing until the end." I wonder if the FRC will be a back and forth sort of thing between the girls. For example: we see Chantal in the limo, then we see Emily in the limo; we see Chantal arriving, we see Emily arriving; we see Brad greeting Chantal, then we see him greeting Emily; we see Brad talking and it cuts back and forth between the girls so that we "don't know" to whom he is talking until it comes to the 'I care for you but'.... Kinda like the 'age of love' show a couple of summers back...
    That will drive me CRAZY if they do that!!! Seriously, it's not Chantal. If you watch the most recent preview where they meet Brad's family, there is the clip of him with his brothers sitting on the rocks by the ocean having, IMO, on of the most contrived/fake conversations I've ever heard. They're talking about Chantal and that she is definitely in love with Brad. In the SAME conversation Brad make the comment that he's thinking about "walking away" again. If he felt the same way about Chantal as she does about him, he wouldn't say that. If he walks, it's because he doesn't think Emily will marry him.

Quote Originally Posted by jamabae View Post
    That will drive me CRAZY if they do that!!! Seriously, it's not Chantal. If you watch the most recent preview where they meet Brad's family, there is the clip of him with his brothers sitting on the rocks by the ocean having, IMO, on of the most contrived/fake conversations I've ever heard. They're talking about Chantal and that she is definitely in love with Brad. In the SAME conversation Brad make the comment that he's thinking about "walking away" again. If he felt the same way about Chantal as she does about him, he wouldn't say that. If he walks, it's because he doesn't think Emily will marry him.
    Can you determine if this conversation is after Chantels family meeting ? Or after both girls have met the families ?
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality View Post
    Can you determine if this conversation is after Chantels family meeting ? Or after both girls have met the families ?
    I can't remember what color shirt he was wearing. Will have to go look.

And those VOS, you really have no idea when he said them initially! Sometimes if I hear... I'm all over the place one more time... I'm gonna pull my hair out... I've heard it soooo many times already.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

I can't remember what color shirt he was wearing. Will have to go look.

When he says Chantal's name it is off camera.

The brothers are saying stuff like "she wonderful and she's in love" and such.

Brad then says "Glad you guys like Chantal"

It was inserted and you don't see him say it. They well could have been talking about Emily.

I would check out their clothes too.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaGirl99 View Post
    Re the no media, I'm wondering if they just don't want to deal with the questions regarding the deceased fiance. It will of course come up because she is a single mom, and how she came to be a single mom, etc. While the show obviously showed the story and that he was a racecar driver, etc., the show itself never revealed his last name or that he was part of such a successful family, the Hendricks. The media / tabloid though has mentioned the family and specifics, etc. Maybe the Hendricks don't want their story out there like that and maybe Emily doesn't feel comfortable now (seeing has how TPTB went all tabloid with the Nascar date) discussing the details on him, out of respect for his family. Obviously she mentioned him on the show, but not to the extent the tabloid and media have delved into it.
    I don't blame them if they do not want to go back 5 or 6 years. Why should they? Their lives started with the show and hopefully will go into the future. I don't think that they need to keep digging it up and talking about it to satisfy everyone. Its been discussed and thats that. Everyone has a past. Usually you keep it there.

Actually if Brad and Emily are engaged I hope they quickly go into a normal life and let the circus die.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl View Post
    When he says Chantal's name it is off camera.

The brothers are saying stuff like "she wonderful and she's in love" and such.

Brad then says "Glad you guys like Chantal"

It was inserted and you don't see him say it. They well could have been talking about Emily.

I would check out their clothes too.
    I cannot get the video on Grapevine to load anymore. Did they take it down? It's the one titled Brad Womack: Will You Marry Me? ( Just typing that makes my heart go pitter-patter!! )