Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Quote Originally Posted by beader View Post
    Thank you for reporting what he initially said.
    This proves the game of "Telephone," "Gossip," or whatever you called it when you were young is alive and well and thriving at FORT. (Not you, mprssdbyu, a generic you.)
    I get lazy and don't watch some interviews. I wish I had but today I was checking out what I had missed and ran across that one. So I was a little shocked as I remembered what had been posted about it.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I don't think anyone accused her per say...I think some people said that they thought the Hendricks put a spin on it and said they were engaged after she found out she was pregnant...IDK what the truth is...I don't know them I wasn't there...so who knows...the only evidence that has been brought up that is valid at all is that she was only mentioned as g/f when Ricky was killed then a week later she was finance after she found out she was pregnant..I think most of the stuff that Cori put out there has been rebuffed
    I believe someone posted an article that was printed the day after Ricky's death stating that he was engaged to be married. Does that not count for anything? No, I don't remember where, but it is on FORT someplace.

Quote Originally Posted by aXiSEEu12 View Post
    Oh, interesting! Now I'm interested, too. Was she there when they taped?
    She didn't say how she found out.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    I loved Chantal's. At the time it really reminded me of Roberto's; now I think it just shows that she's happy herself and wishes Brad the best. She's definitely the winner here.

Not sure why Emily couldn't have typed something out though. It would take her half an hour while Ricki was watching cartoons.
    Typed it out? You can't get past emotion no matter how many times you type it if you are in love.... you are speaking in those Vlogs. Look at Brad. He truly sucks at hiding anything and he's a guy!
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Fan

In one of the recent commercials the voice over says something like "it will keep you guessing until the end." I wonder if the FRC will be a back and forth sort of thing between the girls. For example: we see Chantal in the limo, then we see Emily in the limo; we see Chantal arriving, we see Emily arriving; we see Brad greeting Chantal, then we see him greeting Emily; we see Brad talking and it cuts back and forth between the girls so that we "don't know" to whom he is talking until it comes to the 'I care for you but'.... Kinda like the 'age of love' show a couple of summers back...

Quote Originally Posted by beader View Post
    I believe someone posted an article that was printed the day after Ricky's death stating that he was engaged to be married. Does that not count for anything? No, I don't remember where, but it is on FORT someplace.
    I don't think I saw it..but like I said..IDK what the deal was I wasn't there..was just trying to say I don't think anyone accused Emily..it was more along the lines of accusing the Hendricks
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    She didn't say how she found out.
    Ah, I see. Okay!

I believe that because of the circumstances of having a child that lives with you (as opposed to Jason) Brad and Emily thought about Ricki and put what they as responsible adults (parents/to be) believe was in the best interest of Ricki. She is not 3 or 4 as Ty was and totally not understanding the situation. I am not suggesting that Ricki understands, it all, but I think that part of the past few secluded rendezvous have focused on what are we going to tell Ricki, when, are we moving, etc. I believe that since this is new for all of them, perhaps they will be in Charlotte for a while, so Ricki can get used to Brad and vice versa. He can fly back and forth to Austin for business. But to have that little girl see her mom on TV before they have the chance to spend time with her makes no sense to me, and I believe that the both of them have show tremendous caring for that little girl. I don't know if it was hard or not to convince Fleiss to permit this aberration but I believe it is the smartest and most mature decision made for all around. JMO
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I don't think I saw it..but like I said..IDK what the deal was I wasn't there..was just trying to say I don't think anyone accused Emily..it was more along the lines of accusing the Hendricks
    I don't see why anyone would feel the need to accuse the Hendricks.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes View Post
    Yeah, she didn't even TYPE OUT a commentary. Yet Chantal gets dumped and she writes very sweet and complimentary things about Brad.
    Aww...I remember that . I loved her last v-blog as well. She is a sweet loving girl . I heart Chantal