Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

We've NEVER come close to having an F1 in the same situation as the one we have now. Emily has said numerous times that her first consideration is always for her daughter! I think it should make perfect sense that the "aftermath" looks a bit different now! Kudos to the new couple!!!

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl View Post
    Is Chantal doing vlogs? Or just Emily?

I have only seen one.

Emily has done two Vblogs that I'm aware of and Chantal has done about three, correct me if I'm wrong.

The other night there was a commercial, can't remember what it sad but something about being 'knocked down'
    Does anyone remember that?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Roberto could not (and still cannot) get enough of Ali and he still did a HTD commentary.
    Yeah, she didn't even TYPE OUT a commentary. Yet Chantal gets dumped and she writes very sweet and complimentary things about Brad.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92 View Post
    I don't blame Emily for not doing the media rounds. I mean she has been accused of making up the engagement to her dead fiance. How does a person respond to that? I'm sure it is awful to have to answer those type of questions while you are engaged to someone else!
    I don't think anyone accused her per say...I think some people said that they thought the Hendricks put a spin on it and said they were engaged after she found out she was pregnant...IDK what the truth is...I don't know them I wasn't there...so who knows...the only evidence that has been brought up that is valid at all is that she was only mentioned as g/f when Ricky was killed then a week later she was finance after she found out she was pregnant..I think most of the stuff that Cori put out there has been rebuffed
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    I was wondering the same thing.

And for the first time today, I saw the interview Brad did with TV guide. He DID NOT say she wouldn't answer the phone... not once. He laughed and said he wasn't sure if she would. He was actually smiling about it.
    Thank you for reporting what he initially said.
    This proves the game of "Telephone," "Gossip," or whatever you called it when you were young is alive and well and thriving at FORT. (Not you, mprssdbyu, a generic you.)

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes View Post
    Yeah, she didn't even TYPE OUT a commentary. Yet Chantal gets dumped and she writes very sweet and complimentary things about Brad.

I know.. right? Seems strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    Possessionista knows what Emily and Chantal wore to the atfr I hope she posts soon!
    Oh, interesting! Now I'm interested, too. Was she there when they taped?

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I don't think anyone accused her per say...I think some people said that they thought the Hendricks put a spin on it and said they were engaged after she found out she was pregnant...IDK what the truth is...I don't know them I wasn't there...so who knows...the only evidence that has been brought up that is valid at all is that she was only mentioned as g/f when Ricky was killed then a week later she was finance after she found out she was pregnant..I think most of the stuff that Cori put out there has been rebuffed
    There's a picture of her with Ricky wearing her engagement ring. In fact, it was as if they were flaunting their engagement; therefore, there's no doubt in my mind that they were, indeed, engaged.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes View Post
    I loved Chantal's. At the time it really reminded me of Roberto's; now I think it just shows that she's happy herself and wishes Brad the best. She's definitely the winner here.

Not sure why Emily couldn't have typed something out though. It would take her half an hour while Ricki was watching cartoons.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City