Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

FORT Newbie

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    I believe BFC debunk this..He said Brad didn't ask anyone's father..
    Well we know he didn't ask Mike O'brien. He offered his blessings without being asked.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by appiah01 View Post
    I can understand why they had her stop doing those. She is pretty obvious. Who would be so happy if you got dumped? She definitely could not play the part of the sad dumpee while smiling and talking about how excited she is about the outcome.

If anything affected her, I would guess it would be the In Touch article blasting her as a gold digger. Even if she is in love with Brad, I am sure that she may not have anticipated a tabloid digging into her background and pulling an old girlfriend of her child's father out to call her a gold digger and a liar. Emily may be a bit skittish about the media right now...and rightfully so.

Emily really is pretty even keel. She doesn't seem to excitable like Chantal. It would seem to me that Chantal would have a hard time keeping a peppy face if she were dumped because she wears her heart on her sleeve. Emily has more of a poker face.

FORT Fan

O.K.- I'm a little worried about the lack of media and the "if we last" comment by "Mr. Brad".

Here's some words of encouragement for Brad and Emily.

When you run alone......you run fast.
    But when you run with another....you run far.

Here's to Brad and Emily going the distance in making this relationship a successful one.
    Last edited by zydacoegirl; 03-13-2011 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ribbonz View Post
    She looks so beautiful in this vlog...
    I know. I was wondering if that was why there were no more vlogs after Nascar from her. Just too hard not to give it away with the dates from Anguilla going forward esp being in love with Brad. She's so sweet. It would have been easier to detect or almost next to impossible not to detect
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

I don't blame Emily for not doing the media rounds. I mean she has been accused of making up the engagement to her dead fiance. How does a person respond to that? I'm sure it is awful to have to answer those type of questions while you are engaged to someone else!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    Possessionista knows what Emily and Chantal wore to the atfr I hope she posts soon!
    I can't wait too! I disliked a lot of the girls clothes. Hopefully they got stylists for ATFR.
    Last edited by meauxwalk; 03-13-2011 at 11:15 PM. Reason: re-read what I was answering...

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    I know. I was wondering if that was why there were no more vlogs after Nascar from her. Just too hard not to give it away with the dates from Anguilla going forward esp being in love with Brad. She's so sweet. It would have been easier to detect or almost next to impossible not to detect
    Roberto could not (and still cannot) get enough of Ali and he still did a HTD commentary.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by zydacoegirl View Post
    O.K.- I'm a little worried about the lack of media and the "if we last" comment by "Mr. Brad".

Here's some words of encouragement for Brad and Emily.

When you run alone......you run fast.
    But when you run with another....you run far.

Here's to Brad and Emily going the distance in making this relationship a successful one.
    That's very sweet, zydacoegirl! I've never heard that before.

FORT Fan

I liked it too....heard it in church today....LOL

I believe it's an old Zambian Proverb.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Roberto could not (and still cannot) get enough of Ali and he still did a HTD commentary.
    Roberto is extraordinary it seems as he can't help himself. But I do think most women are much more emotional and let it show quicker than men. I mean if we are gushing over Anguilla, HTD and SA... most of all. Can you imagine how she feels reliving it? I'd surely be grinning from ear to ear and avoiding talking about it if I didn't want to give it away.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar