Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Is Chantal doing vlogs? Or just Emily?

I have only seen one.

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    "ppuhh pppuh paall ppplease marry me, please? Hello?"

I love you, I swear, I love you so much, you're my soulmate...Wait, hang on, I have to charge the phone.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    After watching that a second time, it's weird to know she was already proposed to while filming that vlog
    (I had Chantal on the brain the first time)

She looks so beautiful in this vlog...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    I wonder if she started withdrawing after the Laurel scandal. She stopped doing vblogs and didn't do a commentary for the HTD's after the Laurel thing came out. I think they are fine, but I am sure his F1 was affected by the story.
    I can understand why they had her stop doing those. She is pretty obvious. Who would be so happy if you got dumped? She definitely could not play the part of the sad dumpee while smiling and talking about how excited she is about the outcome.

If anything affected her, I would guess it would be the In Touch article blasting her as a gold digger. Even if she is in love with Brad, I am sure that she may not have anticipated a tabloid digging into her background and pulling an old girlfriend of her child's father out to call her a gold digger and a liar. Emily may be a bit skittish about the media right now...and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    I love you, I swear, I love you so much, you're my soulmate...Wait, hang on, I have to charge the phone.
    I think we were separated at birth

I have just been re-watching some Brad / Emily moments of the season and though I have seen the love story when watching the episodes, seeing the isolated scenes is even more touching and makes looking forward to monday and what is to come more exciting.
    Is it monday yet ?
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl View Post
    Is Chantal doing vlogs? Or just Emily?

I have only seen one.
    Chantal continued doing them for every one of the 1:1 dates she had and did a HTD commentary. Emily stopped doing anything after Nascar/LV date.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Chantal continued doing them for every one of the 1:1 dates she had and did a HTD commentary. Emily stopped doing anything after Nascar/LV date.

Hmm.. interesting.

Possessionista knows what Emily and Chantal wore to the atfr I hope she posts soon!

Quote Originally Posted by appiah01 View Post
    I can understand why they had her stop doing those. She is pretty obvious. Who would be so happy if you got dumped? She definitely could not play the part of the sad dumpee while smiling and talking about how excited she is about the outcome.

If anything affected her, I would guess it would be the In Touch article blasting her as a gold digger. Even if she is in love with Brad, I am sure that she may not have anticipated a tabloid digging into her background and pulling an old girlfriend of her child's father out to call her a gold digger and a liar. Emily may be a bit skittish about the media right now...and rightfully so.
    I think so too..Those articles were terrible..I sure her and Brad are fine..I don't she wants to do the media rounds..and I can't blame her one bit..