Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

  1. #2271
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    16

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Erinn_123 View Post
    If he didn't get engaged to Emily or Chantal he IS CRAZY. All my respect for him will have gone out the window.
    Guys, guys, calm down. Breathe in...breathe out. Everything is gonna be fine. Brad and Emily are very much in love. Don't let the media garbage get in your head.

  2. #2272
    FORT Fogey mnmhughes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,961

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1 View Post
    I am so hoping that the trouble is a little bump in the road. Maybe she wants to slow down a little. I don't think Brad wants to slow down but as patient as he was with her during the show I can see him doing it a little longer. If she does not come around then I can see him letting her go.

    That will hurt him but he has found that he can fall in love so that is a good thing.

    I think it's obvious that Brad is very much in love with Emily. We could tell that by the way he spoke of her at the WTA. He was also pretty teary too, which I thought was because he was just overwhelmed by his love for her. But perhaps he's a little worried too. Emily may be withdrawing a bit, and he might be afraid that having to do interviews and talk about the other women may just be a constant reminder of her doubts. He's afraid of losing her, so he will do anything in his power to keep her happy.

  3. #2273
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Still snowed-in in MN!
    Posts
    339

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1 View Post
    Me too Sanlee. I wonder why Chris H is not happy with Brad?
    I'm may be late to the game here....but how do we know CH is not happy with Brad??

  4. #2274
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes View Post
    I think it's obvious that Brad is very much in love with Emily. We could tell that by the way he spoke of her at the WTA. He was also pretty teary too, which I thought was because he was just overwhelmed by his love for her. But perhaps he's a little worried too. Emily may be withdrawing a bit, and he might be afraid that having to do interviews and talk about the other women may just be a constant reminder of her doubts. He's afraid of losing her, so he will do anything in his power to keep her happy.
    Begging is just standard procedure for him.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  5. #2275
    cupcakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,767

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes View Post
    I think it's obvious that Brad is very much in love with Emily. We could tell that by the way he spoke of her at the WTA. He was also pretty teary too, which I thought was because he was just overwhelmed by his love for her. But perhaps he's a little worried too. Emily may be withdrawing a bit, and he might be afraid that having to do interviews and talk about the other women may just be a constant reminder of her doubts. He's afraid of losing her, so he will do anything in his power to keep her happy.
    I wonder if she started withdrawing after the Laurel scandal. She stopped doing vblogs and didn't do a commentary for the HTD's after the Laurel thing came out. I think they are fine, but I am sure his F1 was affected by the story.

  6. #2276
    TEAM GRAHAM GrahamGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    384

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    You guys can talk yourselves into anything depending on how you feel. You should all be in sales. I'm seriously cracking up...
    I am too. It's just nuts cause their is only one day to go.

  7. #2277
    FORT Fogey mprssdbyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,235

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by jamabae View Post
    I'm may be late to the game here....but how do we know CH is not happy with Brad??
    I was wondering the same thing.

    And for the first time today, I saw the interview Brad did with TV guide. He DID NOT say she wouldn't answer the phone... not once. He laughed and said he wasn't sure if she would. He was actually smiling about it.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

    I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

  8. #2278
    FORT Fogey carriealexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,403

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Begging is just standard procedure for him.
    "ppuhh pppuh paall ppplease marry me, please? Hello?"

  9. #2279
    FORT Fan aXiSEEu12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    210

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    I wonder if she started withdrawing after the Laurel scandal. She stopped doing vblogs and didn't do a commentary for the HTD's after the Laurel thing came out. I think they are fine, but I am sure his F1 was affected by the story.

    Or maybe she's busy being a mom to even care about the tabloids?

  10. #2280
    FORT Fan aXiSEEu12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    210

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by GrahamGal View Post
    I am too. It's just nuts cause their is only one day to go.
    It's like everyone is drawing sticks.

    Everyone is just assuming everything and going at such lengths. I think I'm going to take a breather and just try to enjoy tomorrow show.

    BUT I'm still pretty confident he's in love with Emily.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.