Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

FORT Newbie

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Quote Originally Posted by Erinn_123 View Post
    If he didn't get engaged to Emily or Chantal he IS CRAZY. All my respect for him will have gone out the window.
    Guys, guys, calm down. Breathe in...breathe out. Everything is gonna be fine. Brad and Emily are very much in love. Don't let the media garbage get in your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1 View Post
    I am so hoping that the trouble is a little bump in the road. Maybe she wants to slow down a little. I don't think Brad wants to slow down but as patient as he was with her during the show I can see him doing it a little longer. If she does not come around then I can see him letting her go.

That will hurt him but he has found that he can fall in love so that is a good thing.

I think it's obvious that Brad is very much in love with Emily. We could tell that by the way he spoke of her at the WTA. He was also pretty teary too, which I thought was because he was just overwhelmed by his love for her. But perhaps he's a little worried too. Emily may be withdrawing a bit, and he might be afraid that having to do interviews and talk about the other women may just be a constant reminder of her doubts. He's afraid of losing her, so he will do anything in his power to keep her happy.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1 View Post
    Me too Sanlee. I wonder why Chris H is not happy with Brad?
    I'm may be late to the game here....but how do we know CH is not happy with Brad??

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes View Post
    I think it's obvious that Brad is very much in love with Emily. We could tell that by the way he spoke of her at the WTA. He was also pretty teary too, which I thought was because he was just overwhelmed by his love for her. But perhaps he's a little worried too. Emily may be withdrawing a bit, and he might be afraid that having to do interviews and talk about the other women may just be a constant reminder of her doubts. He's afraid of losing her, so he will do anything in his power to keep her happy.
    Begging is just standard procedure for him.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes View Post
    I wonder if she started withdrawing after the Laurel scandal. She stopped doing vblogs and didn't do a commentary for the HTD's after the Laurel thing came out. I think they are fine, but I am sure his F1 was affected by the story.

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    You guys can talk yourselves into anything depending on how you feel. You should all be in sales. I'm seriously cracking up...
    I am too. It's just nuts cause their is only one day to go.

Quote Originally Posted by jamabae View Post
    I'm may be late to the game here....but how do we know CH is not happy with Brad??
    I was wondering the same thing.

And for the first time today, I saw the interview Brad did with TV guide. He DID NOT say she wouldn't answer the phone... not once. He laughed and said he wasn't sure if she would. He was actually smiling about it.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Begging is just standard procedure for him.
    "ppuhh pppuh paall ppplease marry me, please? Hello?"

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    I wonder if she started withdrawing after the Laurel scandal. She stopped doing vblogs and didn't do a commentary for the HTD's after the Laurel thing came out. I think they are fine, but I am sure his F1 was affected by the story.

Or maybe she's busy being a mom to even care about the tabloids?

Quote Originally Posted by GrahamGal View Post
    I am too. It's just nuts cause their is only one day to go.
    It's like everyone is drawing sticks.

Everyone is just assuming everything and going at such lengths. I think I'm going to take a breather and just try to enjoy tomorrow show.

BUT I'm still pretty confident he's in love with Emily.