Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    Um, sorry I have no idea what you are talking about here. PM me.
    Just saw the inerview after WTA on dish of salt. Hmmm it does sound like he possibly did not get engaged. I can't tell. Jeezz the nerves until tomorrow night.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Yep. That interview is the same night as the interview with Brad and that guy when Brad was so freeaking happy and giddy! I just thought the ending of the one that was just posted was a little weird, but hopefully it's just that he is tired of answering the same questions over and over again.
    Me too Sanlee. I wonder why Chris H is not happy with Brad?

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1 View Post
    Just saw the inerview after WTA on dish of salt. Hmmm it does sound like he possibly did not get engaged. I can't tell. Jeezz the nerves until tomorrow night.
    If he didn't get engaged to Emily or Chantal he IS CRAZY. All my respect for him will have gone out the window.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    I believe him too that he's in love.... but is she??
    Speaking as a huge Brad and Emily fan, I do think Emily is in love.

The ONLY thing I can think of is her family, friends, perhaps the Hendricks...have advised her to "slow down" and take it super slow because of lil' Ricki.

I do believe Emily loves Ricki with all her heart and then some....IMO that is the only explanation for lack of media and any apparent "trouble in paradise".
    Last edited by zydacoegirl; 03-13-2011 at 09:54 PM.

That's my question as well! I think he is in love, no doubt about it. But I question if Emily really is.

Good question. I really see parts that she is but then their are parts of me that think she's really still clinging to her ex.

Quote Originally Posted by zydacoegirl View Post
    Speaking as a huge Brad and Emily fan, I do think Emily is in love.

The ONLY thing I can think of is her family, friends, perhaps the Hendricks...have advised her to "slow down" and take it super slow becaue of lil' Ricki.

I do believe Emily loves Ricki with all her heart and then some....IMO that is the only explanation for lack of media and any apparent "trouble in paradise".
    I am so hoping that the trouble is a little bump in the road. Maybe she wants to slow down a little. I don't think Brad wants to slow down but as patient as he was with her during the show I can see him doing it a little longer. If she does not come around then I can see him letting her go.

That will hurt him but he has found that he can fall in love so that is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by RacingGirl View Post
    That's my question as well! I think he is in love, no doubt about it. But I question if Emily really is.
    You guys can talk yourselves into anything depending on how you feel. You should all be in sales. I'm seriously cracking up...
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    You guys can talk yourselves into anything depending on how you feel. You should all be in sales. I'm seriously cracking up...

We've all had our shares. One more day!

Quote Originally Posted by RacingGirl View Post
    well I have been asking that all along if Emily was really into him and in love with him...but who knows IMO this show isn't a stepping stone for a relationship ...to me it sets them up to fail..you live in a fairy tale bubble and then the bubble pops and you don't know what to do..I think the couples that have made it have done it despite the show not because of it
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!