Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

The Dish of Salt interview has to be two weeks old if it was done the night of the WTA taping....

They make it seem like it was just done....

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    That doesn't sound good at all imo! But is he still smiling and giddy like he was at the ATFR show?
    Perhaps Brad feels like he can not say to much or it is to soon to count the chickens.

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1 View Post
    Perhaps Brad feels like he can not say to much or it is to soon to count the chickens.
    At the WTA he was so happy and SO in love. If it is the same suit and same day... he didn't feel as comfortable with her as CH. They weren't exactly giving Brad a glowing review. I haven't watched the show so I don't know if they are like that or not... usually.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    At the WTA he was so happy and SO in love. If it is the same suit and same day... he didn't feel as comfortable with her as CH. They weren't exactly giving Brad a glowing review. I haven't watched the show so I don't know if they are like that or not... usually.
    Yep. That interview is the same night as the interview with Brad and that guy when Brad was so freeaking happy and giddy! I just thought the ending of the one that was just posted was a little weird, but hopefully it's just that he is tired of answering the same questions over and over again.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Yep. That interview is the same night as the interview with Brad and that guy when Brad was so freeaking happy and giddy! I just thought the ending of the one that was just posted was a little weird, but hopefully it's just that he is tired of answering the same questions over and over again.
    I agree. I went and compared the two ties and they are the excact same...I wish I knew how to SC!
    Give me that DANG ON rose!

It's like you said and I said, the wife thing had not been spoken by him before so it threw him. I know someone said he talked about it on Ryan Seacrest but wasn't that after WTA?

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    It's like you said and I said, the wife thing had not been spoken by him before so it threw him. I know someone said he talked about it on Ryan Seacrest but wasn't that after WTA?

D of S link? What about the bachelor15 emily maynard espisode 2?

FORT Regular

Maybe...but I tend to think that if everything was still magical in paradise, he would have no problem addressing how amazing their relationship is to anyone who would listen, and that includes getting media over with immediately so they can sail off into the sunset and be away from it all for good. A break from media makes no sense to me...neither does prolonging the scrutiny even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1 View Post
    D of S link? What about the bachelor15 emily maynard espisode 2?
    Um, sorry I have no idea what you are talking about here. PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by kjeriss View Post
    I agree sanlee...I don't think there's a question that he's in love, or that he would like it to work. I believe him when he says that and his body language says it too. But the "if we last" part is strange and shows his confidence about the future is shaky, even by Bachelor standards. Usually they like to profess that they'll be the ones to beat the odds.
    I believe him too that he's in love.... but is she??
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club