Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4 View Post
    my mistake then. sorry
    No it's okay chaslom! Thanks for responding to my question. I didn't mean for my response to sound so mean. Sorry if it did!

When I asked the question, I hadn't watched it yet. But then I went and watched it and he seems like his usual self, but I think the ending was rather weird.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4 View Post
    I didn't think he acted quite as excited but that could just be because he is tired and just ready for it to be over. However, IMO he did seem a little more subdued than normal.
    that was the impression I also got..like he wanted it to all be said and done so he could just go back to his life and hide....I wonder if this has something to do with no media anytime soon...IMO..theres trouble in paradise..but I could be wrong
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Yup I sure did! It's uploaded now...search for The Bachelor 15 - Brad and Emily - Episode 2
    wow that was quick. Thanks. Can you please either post the actual link or pm it to me. For some reason I am unable to "search" effectively on yt .
    I got it on my own. Thanks.

That clip is the cutest ever ! Go Emily.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by kjeriss View Post
    I agree sanlee...I don't think there's a question that he's in love, or that he would like it to work. I believe him when he says that and his body language says it too. But the "if we last" part is strange and shows his confidence about the future is shaky, even by Bachelor standards. Usually they like to profess that they'll be the ones to beat the odds.
    This is much ado about nothing.Brad is just tired of answering the same question over and over again and answering baiting questions. That is why they need a break from the media.

It looks like this interview was done the night of the WTA taping, his suit and tie are the same as he wore that night.....so he was probably just trying to avoid the engaged issue because they have not said anything other than Brad was in love.

Well, I just watched it and I thought he was still his happy self in it. Has he ever said he found a wife before this interview?
    He has I think. He did on the Ryan Seacrest Phone interview I listened to a week ago.
    Where is this new interview??

It's okay chaslom! Thanks for responding to my question.

When I asked the question, I hadn't watched it yet. But then I went and watched it and he seems like his usual self, but I think the ending was rather weird.
    And how the hosts immediately felt the same way and said "Looks like he didn't get engaged."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by kjeriss View Post
    I agree sanlee...I don't think there's a question that he's in love, or that he would like it to work. I believe him when he says that and his body language says it too. But the "if we last" part is strange and shows his confidence about the future is shaky, even by Bachelor standards. Usually they like to profess that they'll be the ones to beat the odds.
    Yes....perhaps "real life" is playing out as it did on the show....with Brad being "confident" about he and his F1's love...and his F1 being a "little unsure".

Emily has stated that whenever things "get rough"...she pulls back. I think there may have been a "little glitch" between the two of them when the Laurel story hit the fan...they seem to have worked through it. (just a guess on my part)

The THAT is probably in reference to all the media "stuff". Perhaps that is why they'd want to cancel "media stuff" for a bit.

It's okay chaslom! Thanks for responding to my question.

ok Thanks! maybe that's what it was. That ending was a little weird.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jello1592 View Post
    Interviewer: Were not going to see the same ending that we saw in 2007 right Brad?
    Brad: No, not even close not even close. If you saw the same ending I wouldn’t even be here right now. Im serious, I would have exiled to like Costa Rica. Im tellin you
    Interviewer: So, you found love?
    Brad: 100%
    Interviewer: You found a wife.
    Brad: No, I never said that. I will tell you this, um I don’t say those words much, many times meaning that I am in love. So I am saying it now. And if we last and make it through that maybe she will be my wife. That is the ultimate goal

Bolded part...he hardly made eye contact with the interviewer
    Aye yi yi.