Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

FORT Fan

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    That doesn't sound good at all imo! But is he still smiling and giddy like he was at the ATFR show?
    Still smiling...just seemed really nervous.

Perhaps...he's just "afraid of spilling" everything this late in the game...LOL

I hope that the events that took place during the ATFR did not rock the boat for Brad. I can think of no other reason why he should go from over excited to just happy!
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4 View Post
    I didn't think he acted quite as excited but that could just be because he is tired and just ready for it to be over. However, IMO he did seem a little more subdued than normal.
    Well, I just watched it and I thought he was still his happy self in it. Has he ever said he found a wife before this interview?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

That doesn't sound good at all imo! But is he still smiling and giddy like he was at the ATFR show?
    He just seems tired Hopefully they are instructing him to be vague now to create doubt for Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by jello1592 View Post
    And may I add that the part in the bold....he hardly make eye contact with the interviewer....
    yeah, I caught that to.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality View Post
    I hope that the events that took place during the ATFR did not rock the boat for Brad. I can think of no other reason why he should go from over excited to just happy!
    I thought he looked happy and snug as a bug in that interview. The wife comment threw him, though. He didn't want her to get ahead of herself. Cause he has never said anything about his new wife. Not that I've read anyway.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Interviewer: Were not going to see the same ending that we saw in 2007 right Brad?
    Brad: No, not even close not even close. If you saw the same ending I wouldn’t even be here right now. Im serious, I would have exiled to like Costa Rica. Im tellin you
    Interviewer: So, you found love?
    Brad: 100%
    Interviewer: You found a wife.
    Brad: No, I never said that. I will tell you this, um I don’t say those words much, many times meaning that I am in love. So I am saying it now. And if we last and make it through that maybe she will be my wife. That is the ultimate goal

Bolded part...he hardly made eye contact with the interviewer
    Give me that DANG ON rose!

Well, I just watched it and I thought he was still his happy self in it. Has he ever said he found a wife before this interview?
    my mistake then. sorry
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

FORT Regular

I agree sanlee...I don't think there's a question that he's in love, or that he would like it to work. I believe him when he says that and his body language says it too. But the "if we last" part is strange and shows his confidence about the future is shaky, even by Bachelor standards. Usually they like to profess that they'll be the ones to beat the odds.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality View Post
    Hopefully he is just being practical knowing the shows history ! Not sure what to make of all this.
    BTW - got my pm ?
    Yup I sure did! It's uploaded now...search for The Bachelor 15 - Brad and Emily - Episode 2
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."