Page 21 of 328 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast

Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Quote Originally Posted by draven31 View Post
    I'm having some right now..

Me too...lol

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    As of right now, I'm just looking forward to seeing what clothes/dresses she wears! haha! I can't wait to see what her M&G dress will look like!
    I think her M&G dress this season was spectacular. She looked like one of the few that seemed really comfortable, and chose a style that really suit her.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22 View Post
    Bitter? I'm just tired of reading about the holier than thou, Mother Theresa,
    picture perfect, tragic heroine, that is Emily. I admire people who
    overcome disabilities out of sheer determination. I admire people who
    have had far worse tragedies in their lives, with far worse conditions in
    which to deal with them ~ and those tragedies do NOT define who they
    are as people. Forgive me if I am not on the Emilly love boat. I am
    entitled to my opinions too!
    I hear ya! There are valid opinions on both sides of the Emily spectrum and everywhere in between. Yes, losing one's fiance is tragic, but she's had umpteen seemingly unlimited dollars worth of relatives' help to recover and raise her child. Other women young and old lose their fiances and husbands, and have no money, no support, no help, no one handing them a big comfy home mortgage-free and the luxury of not having to go out and make a living, ever. Does that make Emily "bad"? Of course not. I just think that to me and many others here, despite her protestations about not wanting to be identified by what happened six years ago, she does give off the vibe of the tragic yet oh-so-brave and elegant heroine, look what I overcame (with nary a broken fingernail).

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I think her M&G dress this season was spectacular. She looked like one of the few that seemed really comfortable, and chose a style that really suit her.
    Oh I loved it too. Let's hope her M&G dress for her season looks just as good. TBH, I didn't like Ali's M&G dress for her season, but I absolutely loved the one she wore on Jake's season. And Jillian's season too. I didn't care for that white one she wore either.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Interesting on the bachelor FB they only did a "journey to the f2" with Emily and not Chantal. LOL they are basically giving us the F1 now
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

As of right now, I'm just looking forward to seeing what clothes/dresses she wears! haha! I can't wait to see what her M&G dress will look like!

I am loving your avatar...ashamed to admit I can't even figure out how to do one on this site....

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    oooo, can't wait! She's got the body for "sample" dresses/clothes (size 0-2) like Jillian! I'm sure designers will be coming out of the woodwork for that one.

I don't even care if Ashley finds true love next season. I hope she just has fun
    Same! I kinda hope she doesn't find twu wuv forevah because she's so young and has so much going for her in her career, I don't want her to get embroiled in some Romeo and Juliet fantasy and get distracted. I'd so much rather she has fun, finds someone to do the media circuit with and then has a clean, quiet break-up. Of course I wouldn't turn my nose up at another A&R though.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Regular

I dunno, I never really got the Mother Theresa vibe from Emily. Yes, she is sweet, but I don't feel like it's been shoved down my throat. I never really thought Chantal was a catty biotch either.

Whatever, I just hope they all come out happier people.

No spoilers from the ATFR taping?!

I hope she wears something sexy and flirty with slightly lighter brown hair!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22 View Post
    I hear ya! There are valid opinions on both sides of the Emily spectrum and everywhere in between. Yes, losing one's fiance is tragic, but she's had umpteen seemingly unlimited dollars worth of relatives' help to recover and raise her child. Other women young and old lose their fiances and husbands, and have no money, no support, no help, no one handing them a big comfy home mortgage-free and the luxury of not having to go out and make a living, ever. Does that make Emily "bad"? Of course not. I just think that to me and many others here, despite her protestations about not wanting to be identified by what happened six years ago, she does give off the vibe of the tragic yet oh-so-brave and elegant heroine, look what I overcame (with nary a broken fingernail).
    You can thank so much of that on TPTB!
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar