Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Quote Originally Posted by claireWW View Post
    Y'all...I had a dream last night that I knew Emily and that their big surprise at ATFR was that she was pregnant. I don't know whether to scratch my watch or wind my butt, but I need some sleep and I've got an article to turn in for a medical journal by midnight tomorrow. And we KNOW that I can't count on getting ANYTHING done after 8 p.m. on Monday...

Sincerely,
    Losing My Marbles
    I hope not...there are still quite a few people on Nascar boards and blogs who are still ranting that she got pregnant on purpose the first time ...if she was this would just give fuel to the fire....of course on the other hand..it might be why they are not doing media because it would be fuel to the fire
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze View Post
    The biggest thing that screams the Emily is F1 is that Brad pleads with her to give him a chance to be Ricki's father. Much more than the ILY... because he can always say, if he chose Chantal, that he was falling in love with Emily but he already was in love with Chantal. But what can he say about wanting, requesting, to be a father to a little girl. He'll be skewered if he doesn't pick her after saying that.
    Not only that but he practically begged Emily to meet Ricki and she did not have to let him by any stretch of the imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    yea but how many relationships have actually survived the jump from the bachelor bubble to the real world???????

But is it really fair to base other Bachelor/ette's failed relationships to Brad & Emily's?

The more reason I give Brad & Emily (already assuming she's the F1) mad props for taking the initiative in postponing their media rounds a few days so they CAN reconnect and BE together before joining the media circus --like ALL previous Bachelor/ettes had done.
    Last edited by aXiSEEu12; 03-13-2011 at 04:28 PM.

IMO I don't think for one minute that Em is preggers or that her and Brad are married already.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by claireWW View Post
    Y'all...I had a dream last night that I knew Emily and that their big surprise at ATFR was that she was pregnant. I don't know whether to scratch my watch or wind my butt, but I need some sleep and I've got an article to turn in for a medical journal by midnight tomorrow. And we KNOW that I can't count on getting ANYTHING done after 8 p.m. on Monday...

Sincerely,
    Losing My Marbles
    LOL!! Claire, I would pass out from laughing if those two announce pregnancy on ATFR. And poor Jolly will just roll their eyes.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    IMO I don't think for one minute that Em is preggers or that her and Brad are married already.
    Ok, do you have any takes then on what the RS ATFR announcement could be??

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post

ARGH!!! Is it Monday yet?!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I hope not...there are still quite a few people on Nascar boards and blogs who are still ranting that she got pregnant on purpose the first time ...if she was this would just give fuel to the fire....of course on the other hand..it might be why they are not doing media because it would be fuel to the fire
    If she's pregnant (which I really don't think, or maybe hope, she is), she doesn't have to announce it on national TV. However, if she is, and she's showing, I could see the reluctance, and somebody needs to teach the girl about a little something called birth control. She would have had to have gotten pregnant within minutes after the FRC to be showing already.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    LOL!! Claire, I would pass out from laughing if those two announce pregnancy on ATFR. And poor Jolly will just roll their eyes.
    Hahaha...same...for the record, y'all, I don't think she's preggars, but what have I been smoking...I mean, dreams about The Bachelor? I'm bout ready to commit myself...

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22 View Post
    If she's pregnant (which I really don't think, or maybe hope, she is), she doesn't have to announce it on national TV. However, if she is, and she's showing, I could see the reluctance, and somebody needs to teach the girl about a little something called birth control. She would have had to have gotten pregnant within minutes after the FRC to be showing already.
    According to someone on FB she is pregnant & Due in August Which means she had to have gotten pregnant during the show or shortly after. I honestly think Emily is smart enough to not get pregnant so soon, or get married so soon for that matter. Why force something on a relationship that is still in the 'new' phase. Lets make sure they can last in real life before doing anything dramatic. But then again what do I know
    Some people think that itís holding on that makes one strong; sometimes itís letting go...