Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

FORT Regular

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92 View Post
    Maybe they are watching the finale in Austin. We know they did the atfr and people's photo shoot this past week. It's not like they aren't together anymore. We should all just chill. It's another clue for Emily since I firmly believe she wouldn't want to be away from Ricki Tick.
    I guess I could buy that! Hope you are right!

I swear I want to punch myself in the face for being so invested in this frickin' show! I am seriously annoyed that this affecting me like this...its really dumb and I hate myself right now.

Monday can't come fast enough so that I can move on! I can't put myself through another season of this! If its Emily I will be thrilled and excited to know what comes next...if its Chantal I will be relieved because it means I never have to follow this couple ever again!
    Last edited by Tessio55; 03-13-2011 at 03:10 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    According to twitter the dude beside Brad is this guy.
    Matt Wilbanks (MWilbanks) on Twitter
    About four hours ago he wrote: "Maiko Sushi Lounge w/ 7 others"

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92 View Post
    RS said interesting news, not HUGE news. Interesting to him could be anything!
    And RS would most likely believe that Bremily breaking up is HUGE news, not just interesting news.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Brad looks so handsome in the newest picture of him!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    I seriously thought Chantal was going to be the one until the end of the Anguilla episode.

I think it was great editing because I I missed out on the love story. Anguilla changed everything for Brad and Emily. Even more so in my mind, when I went back and watched all the episodes from the beginning as well as the "kite scene". And of course now, the other deleted scenes. Imo, she had him from "hello".

From Brad's blog on Anguilla week...

"I was looking forward to my date with Emily so much! By that time, I had developed immense feelings for Em. For some reason, though, I always clammed up around her and acted like a shy school kid, so I had to use this date to tell her how I was feeling. Our date was one of the most romantic dates I've ever been on! Who can say that they've had the chance to take a date to a deserted island? The date was perfect and could not have ended any better. After I left Emily that night I felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders because our relationship had reached a place I so badly wanted it to go. "

Imo, his biggest smiles all season were in this week's preview where he greets his family waving from the balcony and when Brad ran up and hugged Emily at the beginning of the "elephant date". We already knew his family was most important in his life...now he had Emily too.

My youngest sister could not stop laughing at Brad when he first saw Emily around the corner during their S. Africa date! She's like, "he lit up like little boy on Christmas morning" ... weird analogy but you get the point. I had to rewatch it and it was adorable!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Brad looks so handsome in the newest picture of him!
    He sure does! And happy! Of course someone could have just told a good joke or something....

BTW...is anyone else having trouble accessing the last page of the SC Discussion thread? Weird....

I will say that on twitter yesterday in appears a couple of people shared that they were partying with Chad (in Austin) who had a brother that was on the Bachelor. When asked if they meet Brad they said he was not with his brother. So I assume Brad got home today. That would have given him a couple of days to spend with his F1. Maybe they will be meeting up again on Monday to watch and celebrate the finale together.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    I'm going to have to disagree with almost all of that. I did see a huge attraction to Chantal but at the same time, he also looks more relaxed around her. As a man, I can tell you that just being stupified isn't enough. You want to know that you can laugh and cut loose with the woman.

Here's a great example and maybe this will help you understand. Mind you I am not saying who wins because I am thoroughly confused at this point.

Anyway, I knew this pilot when I was in the Navy. Looked similar to Jake. Anyway, I saw him at an air show at our base and he had this totally stunning beauty on his arm. To say that me and my friends were, to borrow your word, STUPIFIED, is a gross understatement.

A couple of months later, I ran into this pilot I knew while hanging out with one of my friends that was with me when I saw that girl the first time. So I asked him about her, if he was still seeing her. He said no. I asked why and he said that he had taken her to Germany for a 4 day trip and he said that as they were walking through one of the railway stations, he noticed that the architecture was really ornate and striking inside.

He said he was like, "WOW" and pointed it out to her and she was like, "Yeah, nice...anyway where were we." he said she couldn't have cared less. He said, look, I took her to Germany to see some sights, to see stuff that they had never seen before and likely never would again and she was totally unimpressed.

I said, well maybe she just didn't like Germany and wanted to see Paris. he said, "No, that wasn't it. That's just the way she is, the way she has always been since I met her. Nothing at all impresses her.?

he said that he wanted to experience things that WOW'd him with a woman who was equally WOW'd. he said sure she is incredibly beautiful, but that isn't enough. I would rather have a woman almost as beautiful but I have more in common with, and somebody that I can impress.

That said, I keep thinking about how Brad kept saying over and over and over that he wanted an adventurous woman. That he needed that in the woman he was going to marry. His dates with Emily were all romance and no adventure.

Contrast that with his dates with Chantal, walking on the sea floor. Both romantic and adventurous, followed by a romantic interlude on the beach.

Then the action adventure movie making group date. Chantal there, Emily not.

group date to make the red cross commercials. Not romantic or adventurous. Both Emily and Chantal there.

Group date to the race track. Adventurous. Both Emily and Chantal there. Emily had to be there for the pulling at the heart strings things. That was overplayed also because she has dated race car drivers and worked for NASCAR "3 wide life"? She's been to the tracks since Ricky died. I do think driving he car was got her worked up though because I do believe that she had not driven one.

Zip line date Brad and Chantal. Adventurous. Ends with romance and her in his shirt.

Fantasy suites? Brad's fantasy fantasy suite was the tree house. Who is there? Chantal. Adventurous.

Final date? Chantal swinging with great white sharks. Adventurous and ends romantically with wine while watching the sun set at sea. I've seen that a thousand times in the Navy and it never gets old.

Emily gets a helo ride...again...and another picnic.

I believe Chantal was on far more dates also between 1 on 1's and group dates.

Again, I have no idea who he picked. Some times I think Emily and others I think Chantal.

I will say this though. So many of the clues in the season point to Emily but they are obvious clues. Mostly just him and her saying they are falling in love with each other. other than that, far more point to Chantal. Brad and her Dad are both self made men and have a mutual respect for each other. Both have very similar backgrounds. Chantal also had not seen her dad for 15 years, same as Brad.

Then some of the post show interviews seem to point to Chantal. insecure about what he said to women during the show. Called her babe at the WTA while he calls Emily...Em.

Then the last thing I heard was that the couple wanted to wait for a little while after the ATFR show to start doing the talk circuit. Brad was surprised that this request was granted. Reason for the request? They wanted the dust to settle a bit because they don't feel they got a good edit during the show. Sorry but this screams Chantal.

But I admit to being confused. I have no idea who is F1 and who is F2. I need a time machine so I can end this!
    Great Post... But if I may add a few comments as well.

Pertaining to Chantal's dates.. I agree they were all exciting.. But rest assured 2 of those dates she would NEVER have done in real life and probably would never do again it given the option. If she had to choose the tree top date,, IMO she would not have chosen that as well if given a choice.

However The Zip line date she sure did enjoy so I will give you that.

Now Emily could have just as easily have gotten those dates as well and had an incredible time...it just didnt work out that way.

Which takes me to Emily's dates... Brad knew she enjoyed those things and he wanted to do these things for her, in all his PMS and VO he clearly states that.

I'm not sure I heard him state how looking forward he was to swimming with the sharks with Chantal knowing how much she hates the water....

Now again Chantal could have gotten the romantic picnic dates and Both girls could have gotten the Cinderella date, the carnival date or the shopping spree date.. That is just how it worked out.

NOthing proves from those edits that Emily is all about Picnics and easy dates and has no other facets to her.. or that Chantal is just all about action dates.

I am clear without a single waver of doubt that Emily is F1.

I have been since Anguilla.

Now for your friend, I hope he finds someone more suitable for him because obviously this girl was not right for him.

But to compare the girl to Emily doesnt make sense to me. Just judging by beauty and putting the girl into a stereo type category is unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    We're on the same wavelength alot aren't we, Love_Me

Maybe Emily is in Austin hangin out somewhere, wearing a short black wig?
    Austin is totally insane this week as SXSW has started and runs through next weekend (SXSW stands for South by Southwest - and is one of the largest events in the interactive, film and music industries - 1000 bands from all over the world converge). Downtown is crazy and every club and bar has different indie bands playing every hour. A lot of the bars and clubs also host private parties put on by music and tech companies. In other words, this is one of the biggest weeks of the year for Brad's bars. 6th Street is more nuts than usual and all the venues are involved in SXSW. The show's finale and ensuing media blitz happening SXSW week is happening simultaneously with SXSW which is going to be pretty nuts for Brad.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    I will say that on twitter yesterday in appears a couple of people shared that they were partying with Chad (in Austin) who had a brother that was on the Bachelor. When asked if they meet Brad they said he was not with his brother. So I assume Brad got home today. That would have given him a couple of days to spend with his F1. Maybe they will be meeting up again on Monday to watch and celebrate the finale together.
    As mentioned in above post - Brad and Chad have a crazy week with SXSW. SXSW and ACL (Austin City Limits ... which is in the fall. Not the PBS TV show, but the 3 day ACL fest) - are the two busiest weeks of the year in Austin. Especially for the bars.

SXSW is to 6th St. (where Brad/Chad's bars are located) what Mardi Gras is to Bourbon St. - to give it some perspective.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-13-2011 at 01:30 PM.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Juls2 View Post
    Austin is totally insane this week as SXSW has started and runs through next weekend (SXSW stands for South by Southwest - and is one of the largest events in the interactive, film and music industries - 1000 bands from all over the world converge). Downtown is crazy and every club and bar has different indie bands playing every hour. A lot of the bars and clubs also host private parties put on by music and tech companies. In other words, this is one of the biggest weeks of the year for Brad's bars. 6th Street is more nuts than usual and all the venues are involved in SXSW. The show's finale and ensuing media blitz happening SXSW week is happening simultaneously with SXSW which is going to be pretty nuts for Brad.
    Well that helps put a bit of a different spin on it so lets chalk it up to some work & promotions before MONDAY & the finale. Brad has missed a lot of work with his brothers & friends picking up some slack for him. After Monday lets hope Em heads to Austin & can be seen out in Austin with him for some of these events.