Page 15 of 328 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    My favorite bachelor seasons were Andy's (season 10) and Andrew Firestones (season 3). 'Course neither of them are with the women they chose but those are the standout bachelor seasons for me.

And you can't go wrong with Trista's season (it's much shorter) if you can stomach the baby voice and if you watch that, then you have to watch the bachelor party and wedding (if you can find them) - they were great!

I'll give you fair warning now - prepare yourself to fall in love with Ryan - Charlie (Trista's F2) was pure hotness but Ryan would melt any girl's heart. Years and years later, I still have a Ryan crush.
    Ain't it the truth? I tried to convince someone today to watch that season. You can still find the original 1:1 with Ryan and he breaks out the poetry. SQUEEEEEEEEEEE! You can also see the VERY pretty Charlie at the end of that episode. It will NO DOUBT go down in the history books of one of the best seasons of ALL TIME!
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Fan

Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22 View Post
    I don't disagree with you. It's highly unlikely she actually went on this show to find true love and a dad for Ricki. As someone else said, there are about half a million better ways of doing that than taking off across the country to be on a ridiculous reality TV dating show competing with 29 other women for some mystery man she didn't recognize until she got there. I think she went on this show for the same reason a lot of good-looking men and women try out for it ... as a stepping-stone to a lucrative career in front of the cameras.

Whatever her intentions were for going on the show, it doesn't change the fact that she could have fallen madly in love.

Quote Originally Posted by cnewman525 View Post
    Hi there...long time reader, first time poster..
    I have to agree with the Southern Belle comments you made. I grew up in the South and have lived most of my adult life in the South as well. I am a redhead....have never attempted the blond thing. I do get my nails done regularly (just a treat for myself) and I can certainly relate to the way Emily talks. I use "goodness gracious" all the time......lol. And I can kind of see where the Southern Belle ways might come off as a little boring especially for TV. You are spot on though about the manners and politeness as that is taken pretty seriously down here.
    I have personally been a Chantal fan this season but am truly hoping the best for Emily and Brad (assuming the spoiled outcome is correct). I have seen flashes of hilarious and sarcastic in Emily, which I love. I really wish we had seen more of that side of her this season! I feel like the edit she received is different than a lot of what we have seen, IMO.
    !!

I hope Emily isn't as boring and stale as we've seen either. I'm really excited to see unedited Bremily post-show.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

My favorite season were Andrew and Andy, though I think I loved Bevin more than I did Andy, and Jesse Palmer. I can't help I just love him, my DH always calls him my boyfriend when we are watching college game day.

My favorite ette was Jillian, no other season is even close

Quote Originally Posted by PinkIsTheWord View Post
    My favorite season were Andrew and Andy, though I think I loved Bevin more than I did Andy, and Jesse Palmer. I can't help I just love him, my DH always calls him my boyfriend when we are watching college game day.

My favorite ette was Jillian, no other season is even close
    I wasn't a Trista fan AT ALL... but bring on Ryan... I can put up with anything!!
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

My favourite Bachelor season was Deanna's - not because of the show but because that was when I discovered FORT and the people on it.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by snooky View Post
    (Brought over from the Tabloid thread...) It doesn't appeal to me, either. I'm in the Northwest, and that overly baked peroxide-hair, veneered-teeth, perfect-manicure look just looks...fake to most of us. I just keep thinking of Holly Madison and the Playboy mansion girls. Beyond that, though, if Emily had a sparkling personality and chemistry with Brad that I could see, I would have enjoyed this season a lot more. As it is, I'm just left scratching my head, since all I see is an enigma. I hear Emily say she's falling for Brad, but I cannot for the life of me actually see it. When she said those words, she was sitting so primly on the couch, barely touching him. Where's the passion? LOVE the Barbie and Ken avatar, BTW. Hilarious, and so true!
    I am from The South, an original, not one who has relocated here and claims they are Southern. The ones that are from here are hard to find are disappearing fast. My wedding pictures look an awful lot like Emily only I have blue eyes and am not totally gorgeous like she is but I was often called Barbie. She is the one I can most relate to even have an accent. We're passionate in private. I am very reserved and quiet and would not ever think of showing much emotion in public. Seeing Michelle and Chantal cry on camera and some of the other girls reveal such personal feelings and information is alien to me. Also cannot relate to the slap and Michelle meltdown on camera and many other things would be so far out of character for most women I know that I can't even believe those things were real!!! It has always seemed odd to me to trash blonds for hair coloring but if you color your hair any other color it's totally ok!! Even if it is pink or bright red like a crayon. I also know many brunettes and people of other ethnicities that have their nails done and color their hair but no one calls them fake or bimbo, dumb. It's just curious to me. I have a college education but after some years when my husband could support us both easily I was able to leave my job and devote my time to him, my home, family and volunteer work at my church. People like to do different things, if some women are more casual, Birkenstock and career minded then that's good although I am afraid when I go to the Northwest area to visit my husband's family because they are so judgmental to a person like me just as is being said about Emily here. I almost feel afraid that someone will start beating me with their sandals and kayak paddle and accuse me of all sorts of things. Stereotypes abound! It's hard to judge a book by it's cover, no matter what you look like or where you live. But by far, women with a Southern accent and blond hair seem to have a rough go of it. Maybe Dolly Parton is to blame but then again there is Pamela Anderson

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Samantharose View Post
    Brad didn't escape that emotional stuff. He's experiencing it now. He said Monday's are hard for his F1 as she's watching the show. Sometimes she doesn't take his calls etc.
    This comment has always cracked me up - yes he said that his F1 wasn't crazy about how he acted but could she also not be taking his calls b/c she's busy putting her 5-year-old to bed? I never, ever answer the phone when we're putting the kids to bed. If it's important, they'll leave a msg and we'll get back to them...

So I've always wondered if this comment could've also meant, plainly, that she was just busy, which he obviously couldn't explain why or it'd give Emily as F1 away.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

My favorite season? Hmm I'd have to think very hard on that one.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    My favorite season? Hmm I'd have to think very hard on that one.
    hmm let me think for a minute on this one...