Page 13 of 328 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    In the 80s there was a TV show called Designing Women that people enjoyed watching.
    Too bad Emily didn't use their script writers.

New picture just posted on Facebook of Ricky with Emily in the Bahama's in 2004....

She looks sooo young...

Give me that DANG ON rose!

Quote Originally Posted by snooky View Post
    I agree (like I said before, the southern belle term wasn't mine, but the person I was quoting's.) My previous post outlined everything you said about manners, politeness, etc. as a southern belle trait that fits Emily. The hair, as I said, reminds me more of the Playboy girls.

What the bleached hair and manicured nails do say to me is a lot of high-maintenance time in salons for appearances' sake.

My main problem with Emily is that the perfectly polite at all times
    southern belle schtick makes for bad TV. Because it's boring.

I agree that someone being so perfect is boring to watch, (why is Jeremy for DeAnn's season coming to mind ) but I think Emily is far from being the perfect girl that MF has been showing us. I do think Emily is a down to earth girl with a quick sense of humor, and it's unfortunate that we didn't see more of it. If you watched close you did see a little here and there that was more telling of her personality. Like when she called Michelle a smart a$$, or saying Oh $hit when she dropped the marshmellow or the key in the water, or teasing Brad for being a bit older than her. I'm looking forward to the ATFR to see how they both are together now that this will be all done.

Quote Originally Posted by Max64 View Post
    [/B]

I agree that someone being so perfect is boring to watch, (why is Jeremy for DeAnn's season coming to mind ) but I think Emily is far from being the perfect girl that MF has been showing us. I do think Emily is a down to earth girl with a quick sense of humor, and it's unfortunate that we didn't see more of it. If you watched close you did see a little here and there that was more telling of her personality. Like when she called Michelle a smart a$$, or saying Oh $hit when she dropped the marshmellow or the key in the water, or teasing Brad for being a bit older than her. I'm looking forward to the ATFR to see how they both are together now that this will be all done.
    So am I. I also can't wait to see the post show media tour with them. They are so adorable so I can't wait to see the finale
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Max64 View Post
    [/B]

Her eyes were so full of mirth when she dropped the key and when the elephants were getting it on. I think she is probably really fun in a natural way that is calming to someone of Brad's age (said by the 42 year old who finds Ashley's high energy unnerving)
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I was just on twitter and it appears that a good friend of Molly's 9 year old son was involved with head on with a semi and is in ICU..she is asking for prayers

After looking, it's a fan with a 9-year old stepson who was in the accident, not someone who knows Molly directly. She tweeted asking for prayers to several famous folks and Molly replied.

Not that it makes a huge difference ... thoughts to that woman and her child.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by duchick64 View Post
    I loved Jen and Andrew....she changed so much as bachelorette - so I didn't like her then....seems all good now. Back in Chicago, married and a mom.

I never liked Jen for Andrew, they kept her in the background a lot, but I knew something was up because their kissing was hot!!!

There was a supposed big love story between Andy & Tessa, but I didn't see any chemistry whatsoever.....I guess I was right about that one.

I think Brad & Emily are Andy & Tessa part two. Same plotline, same fake love story, no one will notice when they break up.

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie View Post
    After looking, it's a fan with a 9-year old stepson who was in the accident, not someone who knows Molly directly. She tweeted asking for prayers to several famous folks and Molly replied.

Not that it makes a huge difference ... thoughts to that woman and her child.
    absolutely prayers for any child

I must say twittering/tweeting is so weird to me when used for this purpose/RIP pages on FB included. I guess I am just old but when my kids are sick/hurt the internet is the last place I am thinking about.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    Seriously what would we have done without Michelle?!? Michelle and Chantal carried a lot of the show. Without them what would they have shown us, more awkward and uncomfortable conversations with Emily? TPTB would be missing an hour of show each week.
    ITA - I loved watching Michelle's PI's. She was a breath of fresh air after the same ol', same ol' PIs we get day in and day out. Chantal I could've pitched overboard. She sounded (to me) like she was auditioning for the bachelorette the entire season - too rehearsed and too 'Bachelor'. Blech.

I'd still love to hear that Michelle will be the next Bachelorette. Ashley H seems like she might have a Jillian personality but they showed so little of her that I'm just not invested. And I really, really don't like the new look - bring back the 'old' Ashley look and I might buy in.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    absolutely prayers for any child

I must say twittering/tweeting is so weird to me when used for this purpose/RIP pages on FB included. I guess I am just old but when my kids are sick/hurt the internet is the last place I am thinking about.
    I've got you by about 13 years and I too find it odd. I recalled when Woody Johnson's (for those that don't know him, he is the NY Jets owner) daughter Casey, was found dead her supposed partner, I think her name was Tea Tequila tweeted about it almost immediately. I guess I am an old fogey too because I just don't get it. Some things still need decorum, IMO.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.