Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Quote Originally Posted by claireWW View Post
    If someone wanted to transcribe the dialogue generally from the tvgrapevine preview that was taken down, I would be extremely GRATEFUL
    I could not find it either. DARN

The bachelor site just added videos of Trista/Ryan and Molly/Jason from backstage at AFRC. Trista/Ryan talk about WTA and Michelle and Jolly talk about Brad
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    Can you show us the part of the contract that says they have to do media the day after the finale airs? There is a give and take aspect to the lead's relationship with the producers. He has given them a lot and asked for a little. Mike Fleiss doesn't walk around in a darth vadar costume stomping on people and blowing fire out of his nostrils. They want some time to exhale before they do anything. That is all. Doesn't mean anyone is pregnant or the relationship is on the rocks. Breathe in.. Breathe out
    Unlike other leads, Brad has done running shows and interviews throughout the season. Perhaps, that also figures in to the consideration to give Brad and F1 a few days before they hit the media circuit.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    The bachelor site just added videos of Trista/Ryan and Molly/Jason from backstage at AFRC. Trista/Ryan talk about WTA and Michelle and Jolly talk about Brad
    Can you post the link in the media thread ?
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    Unlike other leads, Brad has done running shows and interviews throughout the season. Perhaps, that also figures in to the consideration to give Brad and F1 a few days before they hit the media circuit.
    Someone also made the suggestion somewhere that perhaps TBTB surprise Brad, Emily and Ricki with a vacation at ATFR.

So for all we know they could be long gone by the time the finale airs enjoying a familymoon

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules View Post
    Alright, Ice Breaker: Which seasons do you think had the best final two. Both Bach and 'Ette seasons are fair game:

Mine:
    Bach: Brad/Emily and Chantal
    Bachette: Torn between Trista/Ryan and Charlie and Ali/Roberto and Chris L

I'm game -

Hands down Trista's - both Ryan & Charlie were smokin' hot and I really loved them both, though I did love Ryan more.

The other set of F2/F1's - I only cared for the F1's (nothing against the F2's, I just preferred the F1's much, much more).
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Max64 View Post
    I wonder why TVgrapevine took the preview down?

I was able to see it this morning, Brad doesn't seem to have any questions or doubts about his feelings for Emily. He's the one asking her for the chance to be a father to her daughter, so it's like the ball is in her court.

That's the thing. The ball has always been in Emily's court. I've noticed that he let her take initiative of kissing him first most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by draven31 View Post
    I'm sure it will be all hands on deck for the next few days..
    I'll be in town on Saturday.. Really not looking forward to the drive on I-35 thru downtown.

Gosh I hate Austin traffic..
    Me too, and I have to drive it every day to get from NA to Leander! Dread it this weekend because of Spring Break coming up next week.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I'm game -

Hands down Trista's - both Ryan & Charlie were smokin' hot and I really loved them both, though I did love Ryan more.

The other set of F2/F1's - I only cared for the F1's (nothing against the F2's, I just preferred the F1's much, much more).
    Did you care for Ed more than Reid?

Quote Originally Posted by lvp033 View Post
    Someone also made the suggestion somewhere that perhaps TBTB surprise Brad, Emily and Ricki with a vacation at ATFR.

So for all we know they could be long gone by the time the finale airs enjoying a familymoon

Ooh, I like *this* theory! Would make sense why Fleiss would make an exception by giving them a 'few days'...