Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    and IMO it is somehow benefiting to Fleiss or else he wouldn't go for it
    But the media rounds don't affect MF... he isn't the producer of Reg and Kel, Kimmel or Ellen. He cares about his two little babies, TB and The Bette. Why would he care if the current couple did the rounds now or later. He's getting his ratings for his shows.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1 View Post
    Hi Karey!! I don't believe Emily wanted the "feel sorry for me"" storyline. Just like Bevin didn't want the emotional wreck storyline, etc. Brad himself said both F2 got such a one sided edit.
    And I would bet $10 that Chantal didn't want the "emotional girl that threw a fit when she didn't get the rose" edit. That is the edit that MF chose for her. She can't control how her actions are edited.

Do I think Chantal is an emotional wreck? Heck no. She appears to be an emotional person (wears her heart on her sleeve) that reacted accordingly when put in a situation that included a lot of alcohol, little sleep and 29 other women trying to win the heart of 1 man.
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer

Quote Originally Posted by one71721 View Post
    they didn't make an special concessions for Jason/Molly/Ty "to get to know one another better"

Unless Brad and Emily got married and are on their honeymoon..
    I thought (and I could be wrong) that they canceled a lot of Jason's appearances b/c of the backlash

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    But the media rounds don't affect MF... he isn't the producer of Reg and Kel, Kimmel or Ellen. He cares about his two little babies, TB and The Bette. Why would he care if the current couple did the rounds now or later. He's getting his ratings for his shows.
    they are his new HOT meal ticket..sell sell sell...gets more sponsors for next season and he makes more money
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22 View Post
    Yes, I'm sure Fleiss is very concerned about this festival and Brad being there to participate in it. All the leads and F1 had lives, but they all had to work the media rounds immediately following the show. Unless someone had to be hospitalized (and Fleiss verified it), I don't think he gives a hoot for whatever the leads might prefer to do in their real lives at this point in the proceedings. They're getting the big bucks to do what HE wants.
    I'm thinking he does give a hoot, otherwise Brad and Emily would be doing the media rounds. Brad has said many times he was looking forward to getting on with his new life and out of the media. During the Billy Bush interview, it was mentioned again, he wants to get on with his life get married and have children and get away from the media.

IMO I think it would be a great idea if the three of them take off, for a week, get out of the media and completely focus on themselves for a change. Its been 4 months since filming ended. Whether they do go away on a vacation, or not, its obvious they are taking Ricki into consideration and staying away from the insanity. This isn't the first time Brad broke the rules.

If they were prancing all over the country doing media blitz's, we'd be hearing how awful Emily is leaving her daughter, or making her travel with her.

FORT Fan

and IMO it is somehow benefiting to Fleiss or else he wouldn't go for it
    or.....dun dun dun....waiting for the horrible backlash to settle down..."the possibities are endless"

Quote Originally Posted by PinkIsTheWord View Post
    I thought (and I could be wrong) that they canceled a lot of Jason's appearances b/c of the backlash
    Honestly, now that I think about it, I can't remember... but I do remember them on Ellen and on the cover of several rag mags. I remember Melissa having to do press too.. maybe it wasn't the next day either.. like I said I honestly can't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    How would this be benefiting Fleiss?? He loves to parade the happy couple all over the place. This just proves that Brad and Em aren't in this for the 15 mins of fame that everyone thought they were and that they are serious about this relationship I say good for them.
    And I'll take it one step further, if Brad thinks the next week or two to do some media is easier for them and what he wants... a happy and content Brad and Emily makes Fleiss ALOT more money in the long run!
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PinkIsTheWord View Post
    I do remember Jason doing a lot of post show interviews ATFR. He took a lot of heat but still did media rounds.

they are his new HOT meal ticket..sell sell sell...gets more sponsors for next season and he makes more money
    He doesn't make money off of talk show appearance let alone Ellen that's on NBC. Ashley will be his hot new meal ticket next week and then ABC can cross promote the heck out of DWTS and the Bette... MF is through with Bremily. Until he needs them to appear on one of his shows. I don't think MF collects royalties on a finished product but who knows.