Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    Just catching up! I'm always missing Jason. But I love that Jason shoots straight. LOVE IT... no wonder he and Brad are such great buddies. Brad shoots straight from the hip, too. It may not be what you want to hear but they are direct and honest and I LOVE that in someone. And I'm not sucking up!! I'm honest to a fault... I'll let you down easily if I can but if you don't want the answer to a question with a real opinion... don't ask me.
    I hear ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    I googled where Mercer Island was in reference to the Pacific... ... I hope Chantal and her family are okay!
    It hasn't hit the mainland yet Has it..I know there are warning out there tho..scary times for sure..I pray everyone is safe...

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    It hasn't hit the mainland yet Has it..I know there are warning out there tho..scary times for sure..I pray everyone is safe...
    Don't think so. Hawii has 7 foot waves in Mauii. Sun is just comming up there.

Maybe the reason no media nxt week is bc brad is in Austin help work the big sxsw festival that started yesterday Here. I know there is stuff going on at all the bars. Austin is packed with people here for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Texasangel88 View Post
    Maybe the reason no media nxt week is bc brad is in Austin help work the big sxsw festival that started yesterday Here. I know there is stuff going on at all the bars. Austin is packed with people here for this.
    First off I love all these new posters coming out of lurkdom! I think Brad's brothers/business partners could handle the bars, they did for all the time he took off filming and so far so good.

Maybe he just wants to get out of the public eye and focus on his new cute little family for a bit before jumping on a plane and doing media

Who knows.. as my favorite quote of the season goes " The possibilities are endless" mwahaha
    Last edited by carriealexander; 03-11-2011 at 12:31 PM.

Makes sense...what is sxsw festival? I have never been to Austin but I know people that have been and love it there.

'

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1 View Post
    Makes sense...what is sxsw festival? I have never been to Austin but I know people that have been and love it there.

'
    SXSW = South by South West Festival. It's a huge music festival.

FORT Regular

That's exactly what I was thinking too.

FORT Fogey

Yes, I'm sure Fleiss is very concerned about this festival and Brad being there to participate in it. All the leads and F1 had lives, but they all had to work the media rounds immediately following the show. Unless someone had to be hospitalized (and Fleiss verified it), I don't think he gives a hoot for whatever the leads might prefer to do in their real lives at this point in the proceedings. They're getting the big bucks to do what HE wants.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky22 View Post
    yes, i'm sure fleiss is very concerned about this festival and brad being there to participate in it. all the leads and f1 had lives, but they all had to work the media rounds immediately following the show. Unless someone had to be hospitalized (and fleiss verified it), i don't think he gives a hoot for whatever the leads might prefer to do in their real lives at this point in the proceedings.
    +1.