Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

  1. #1071
    FORT Fogey Nibbles22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,065

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    Everyone is edited. Everyone's edit should be scrutinized. Did a participant say "feel sorry for me" or did the show imply that we should feel sorry for them? Big difference. Every woman who went on the show knew what they signed up for. If F2 would have been F1 would she want to think that it actually was a close race? How would I feel if my wife told me that an hour before I proposed she had just decided to end it with the other guy she was dating?
    It seems to me that one of the contestants went so far as to remove
    herself from the *competition* because of Emily's sob story. By all
    accounts it would appear that Emily has moved on many, many years ago ~
    however, it seems that she uses this story to her advantage as well.
    It's hard to feel sorry for her, it really really is ~ ask the *billions*
    of guys who couldn't handle her story!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

  2. #1072
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Still snowed-in in MN!
    Posts
    339

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Fair Balancer View Post
    OK... so one more post.... We need the outakes please, along with your personal notes to the camera, and hers, then we'll determine how you'd feel and let you know in a new thread. Love Ya!


    You couldn't end on a better quote!!!!

  3. #1073
    FORT Fogey Nibbles22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,065

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22 View Post
    Very sane, very mature, very important post. I think the fact that whenever someone who knows (or supposedly knows) a contestant posts here, so many people fawn all over him/her, that he/she gets the feeling that he/she has all the answers and can't say anything wrong. If anyone takes issue, they get all offended, and then all the fawners have to jump in and kissy-kiss their you-know-what to make it all better and beg them to stay. Who wouldnt want that kind of ego massage? I appreciate inside info as much as anyone, but it's essential to remember that the information and "insights" are biased in one direction only. Be appreciative, but take it with a grain of salt, considering the source. Most of us don't know any of these people, same as we don't know each other.
    Ya think? It hasn't been obvious at all!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

  4. #1074
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    303

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    Everyone is edited. Everyone's edit should be scrutinized. Did a participant say "feel sorry for me" or did the show imply that we should feel sorry for them? Big difference. Every woman who went on the show knew what they signed up for. If F2 would have been F1 would she want to think that it actually was a close race? How would I feel if my wife told me that an hour before I proposed she had just decided to end it with the other guy she was dating?
    Actually a participant said don't feel sorry for me, I've moved on, I'm ready to fall in love again and many variations of this. I think that if the F1 thought it was a close race she would slap the mess out of her beloved. Or maybe not

  5. #1075
    TEAM BREMILY ♥ Truelovealways's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,711

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by JordieGirl View Post
    Actually a participant said don't feel sorry for me, I've moved on, I'm ready to fall in love again and many variations of this. I think that if the F1 thought it was a close race she would slap the mess out of her beloved. Or maybe not


    Nah Em would never slap Brad that's not her style she actually has class
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

  6. #1076
    FORT Fogey KareyR2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean
    Posts
    1,958

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22 View Post
    It seems to me that one of the contestants went so far as to remove
    herself from the *competition* because of Emily's sob story. By all
    accounts it would appear that Emily has moved on many, many years ago ~
    however, it seems that she uses this story to her advantage as well.
    It's hard to feel sorry for her, it really really is ~ ask the *billions*
    of guys who couldn't handle her story!
    Amen to this!! I can't feel sorry for either. You reap what you sew...and she ended up with Brad. Good on her. I do feel sorry for little Ricki though. Poor thing
    Thanks
    Karey

  7. #1077
    Isn't he cute?! nutty1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Trying to escape REALITY
    Posts
    4,620

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by skitts View Post
    It's all good...however please know that you ask many to "overlook/accept" the edited TV Brad and then "embrace" the real life Brad. Sometimes difficult to reconcile when "real life" women and their "real life" emotions are taken into account. Said women bared their hearts and all they get in return was 'it was not a close race'.
    But I personally would rather see Brad saying it wasn't a close race, and that he honestly fell in love with his chosen one......not that it came down to the F2 and he didn't know who to pick. And that goes for whichever girl he picked.
    It's hard on the F2 girl...regardless of who she is....especially in the moment, while living in that Bachelor bubble. Most of the F2's seem fine after the fact. Except Molly...and we know how that turned out!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

  8. #1078
    Isn't he cute?! nutty1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Trying to escape REALITY
    Posts
    4,620

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2 View Post
    Amen to this!! I can't feel sorry for either. You reap what you sew...and she ended up with Brad. Good on her. I do feel sorry for little Ricki though. Poor thing
    Thanks
    Karey
    Hi Karey!! I don't believe Emily wanted the "feel sorry for me"" storyline. Just like Bevin didn't want the emotional wreck storyline, etc. Brad himself said both F2 got such a one sided edit.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

  9. #1079
    FORT Fogey mprssdbyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,235

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1 View Post
    Love ya Babyface. You say it so well.
    Just catching up! I'm always missing Jason. But I love that Jason shoots straight. LOVE IT... no wonder he and Brad are such great buddies. Brad shoots straight from the hip, too. It may not be what you want to hear but they are direct and honest and I LOVE that in someone. And I'm not sucking up!! I'm honest to a fault... I'll let you down easily if I can but if you don't want the answer to a question with a real opinion... don't ask me.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

    I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

  10. #1080
    FORT Fan aXiSEEu12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    210

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by one71721 View Post
    MF sympathic, kind and understand... Never in a million years.

    hahah You might have a point. Maybe with their few days off the media rounds, they've agreed to go on THE VIEW.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.