Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    Everyone is edited. Everyone's edit should be scrutinized. Did a participant say "feel sorry for me" or did the show imply that we should feel sorry for them? Big difference. Every woman who went on the show knew what they signed up for. If F2 would have been F1 would she want to think that it actually was a close race? How would I feel if my wife told me that an hour before I proposed she had just decided to end it with the other guy she was dating?
    Please lets not go there again
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    well..after so many years of watching the only times I have seen the lead/F1 be able to get out of media is that they were not a hot item for Fleiss to market and as far as I know...that only happened with Travis/Sarah..because they set it up for him to pick her...and PLO...I just don't think he was into women at all...nothing to sell...now this might be an exception and I might be wrong...but like I said I just don't see Fleiss letting them out of it this easy is unless he himself is getting something out of it

I guess I can't blame you for being a little suspicious. You can never be too sure these days but this time, I'm going to give them a benefit of a doubt. Maybe Fleiss woke up on the right side of the bed.

Everyone is edited. Everyone's edit should be scrutinized. Did a participant say "feel sorry for me" or did the show imply that we should feel sorry for them? Big difference. Every woman who went on the show knew what they signed up for. If F2 would have been F1 would she want to think that it actually was a close race? How would I feel if my wife told me that an hour before I proposed she had just decided to end it with the other guy she was dating?
    I don't have a problem with Babyface C or Brad saying it isn't a "close race" and I don't think Chantal would. For whatever reason it was there for Bremily and it was there early. That is the way life works. In this process, somebody has to be the F2 and it's hard, but necessary.

It doesn't matter much to the F2 whether the bachelor was torn and they were dumped and the bachelor knew early and the F2 was dumped. They are hurt either way. Either way they go home, heal, and realize later that they were glad the lead didn't choose them. I don't think Chantal is more or less hurt then Charlie M simply because Brad wasn't torn with who to choose in the end.

Remember Chantal (or at least edited Chantal) is someone who likes to know where she stands and have all the cards out on the table. She would respect Brad more with the honest truth than a social lie designed to make her feel better. I for one am glad that Brad knew his mind and heart, made his choice, and was honest that he didn't struggle with it.

Great post Babyface. Tell Brad that I wish him all the hapiness life can bring him.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

FORT Fan

[QUOTE=babyfaceC;4237056]Everyone is edited. Everyone's edit should be scrutinized. Did a participant say "feel sorry for me" or did the show imply that we should feel sorry for them? Big difference. Every woman who went on the show knew what they signed up for. If F2 would have been F1 would she want to think that it actually was a close race? How would I feel if my wife told me that an hour before I proposed she had just decided to end it with the other guy she was dating?QUOTE]

Very true...I still feel that Brad has a responsibilty to be sensitive to the other girls that went on this show...not a hard concept really. Said F1 should be confident by now in his love for her.

FORT Fan

OK... so one more post.... We need the outakes please, along with your personal notes to the camera, and hers, then we'll determine how you'd feel and let you know in a new thread. Love Ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    If they hadn't done People I would be suspicious. Did any of these others do People and then not do the media rounds?
    True that. I can't wait to see their PEOPLE photoshoot though! Honestly, I'm glad that they've decided to give each other time after the show before going straight into the media rounds.

I'm sure a breather together without all the secrecy can only do them good. So what if we won't see them together for a few days ATFRC. We'll see them 'live' or whatever right (even though I believe they taped it already last week, I'm a little confused by this, obviously).

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam View Post
    babyfaceC posted:

Similarly, you are welcome to listen for the insight that posters here can give, based on years of interactions with many past contestants.

Being interested in your insights does not mean that one must then accept it all as unbiased truth. He's your friend. You cannot be impartial.

I think I understand why you are posting here. As jlccaz aptly explained,

This is exactly why it does not make us unreasonable to maintain an opinion that differs from your own.
    Very sane, very mature, very important post. I think the fact that whenever someone who knows (or supposedly knows) a contestant posts here, so many people fawn all over him/her, that he/she gets the feeling that he/she has all the answers and can't say anything wrong. If anyone takes issue, they get all offended, and then all the fawners have to jump in and kissy-kiss their you-know-what to make it all better and beg them to stay. Who wouldnt want that kind of ego massage? I appreciate inside info as much as anyone, but it's essential to remember that the information and "insights" are biased in one direction only. Be appreciative, but take it with a grain of salt, considering the source. Most of us don't know any of these people, same as we don't know each other.

Quote Originally Posted by aXiSEEu12 View Post
    I guess I can't blame you for being a little suspicious. You can never be too sure these days but this time, I'm going to give them a benefit of a doubt. Maybe Fleiss woke up on the right side of the bed.
    MF sympathic, kind and understand... Never in a million years.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by skitts View Post

Very true...I still feel that Brad has a responsibilty to be sensitive to the other girls that went on this show...not a hard concept really. Said F1 should be confident by now in his love for her.
    Brad has ben sensitive to all the contestants on the show, almost to the point of misleading them into thinking he cared for them in a way that he did not.

F1 should be quite confident in his love for her by now. F2 evidently "recovered" quickly and is dating. JMHO.

FORT Fogey

There are a lot of ways someone can communicate "feel sorry for me" without uttering those words, but as ButterflyFaery said, let's not go there again.