Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Quote Originally Posted by abbiedabbie View Post
    Wow, I feel bad for BFC at this point. How awful it would be to see your friend being constantly called a liar. I'm sorry--I've been reading this forum for years and have great respect for some of the long time posters and have really enjoyed reading here. But quite frankly I am so disappointed that some continue to put Brad down. This guy can not catch a break no matter what he does. I have found him to be the most sincere bachelor and my personal favorite by a long shot. I respected him for being honest during the finale of his first season and I especially respect him during his second season. I choose not to listen to the tabloid stories but I suspect that some people take everything they read as gospel. Sad.
    Perhaps you missed that post, but BFC is the one who admitted that Brad lied to Ellen 3 years ago. This is my take on it. Brad was a guest on her show, she was gracious to him and apologized to him, and he chose to lie to her. Thanks
    Karey

Q Brad and Emily what are you doing after the show?

A We're going to Disneyland.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by abbiedabbie View Post
    Wow, I feel bad for BFC at this point. How awful it would be to see your friend being constantly called a liar. I'm sorry--I've been reading this forum for years and have great respect for some of the long time posters and have really enjoyed reading here. But quite frankly I am so disappointed that some continue to put Brad down. This guy can not catch a break no matter what he does. I have found him to be the most sincere bachelor and my personal favorite by a long shot. I respected him for being honest during the finale of his first season and I especially respect him during his second season. I choose not to listen to the tabloid stories but I suspect that some people take everything they read as gospel. Sad.
    I just hope the constant dismissive and "poor thing" jabs don't turn him off! This guy has been nothing but gracious and polite in trying to share his insight of Brad and the show. Instead of people being apprecative for having a "real" inside source they want to dispute and insult him

Quote Originally Posted by jamabae View Post
    Just another indication to me that he truly cares for this woman and his emotions at the WTA while speaking of her were in no way scripted. He's been through the media gammot the first time round and understand the reality of it. Even while being loyal to his obligations, he's wanting to put her/their relationship first.
    Very well said and I could not agree with you anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    my point was that if Fleiss was letting them postpone the media..it had to benefit him in some way...Fleiss just doesn't do things out of the goodness of his heart...he doesn't have one...right now they are his current hot meal ticket...and he wants to sell sell sell and if he's letting them wait he's getting something out of it

Maybe you're reading into it too much. Maybe it just is what it is. Simple as that. Why make it more dramatic than it really needs to be. They asked for a few days to just BE before doing media rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Q Brad and Emily what are you doing after the show?

A We're going to Disneyland.

Not sure if you're trying to be sarcastic or not but Disneyland/world would make sense considering little Ricki.

&amp;quot;SPYING&amp;quot; ButterflyFaery's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aXiSEEu12 View Post
    Maybe you're reading into it too much. Maybe it just is what it is. Simple as that. Why make it more dramatic than it really needs to be. They asked for a few days to just BE before doing media rounds.
    well..after so many years of watching the only times I have seen the lead/F1 be able to get out of media is that they were not a hot item for Fleiss to market and as far as I know...that only happened with Travis/Sarah..because they set it up for him to pick her...and PLO...I just don't think he was into women at all...nothing to sell...now this might be an exception and I might be wrong...but like I said I just don't see Fleiss letting them out of it this easy is unless he himself is getting something out of it
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    SO you are saying that this new InTouch magazine is wrong?..Sorry I am having a hard time understanding your posts..
    I do know you are a very good friend to Brad..And it must be very hard for you to read all this stuff about him and is chosen..I just can't wait til Monday when its all over..and hopefully it will all calm down for the happy couple..Who ever it maybe be.Because you are right..We have ONLY seen the edited version...
    True we have only see the edited version. But then again many of us have been on here for years and know how it goes. There is nothing new this season. Why do some let the edits get to them instead of sitting back and enjoying the show for what it is... a show. People are more down on Brad than Charlie...go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    well..after so many years of watching the only times I have seen the lead/F1 be able to get out of media is that they were not a hot item for Fleiss to market and as far as I know...that only happened with Travis/Sarah..because they set it up for him to pick her...and PLO...I just don't think he was into women at all...nothing to sell...now this might be an exception and I might be wrong...but like I said I just don't see Fleiss letting them out of it this easy is unless he himself is getting something out of it
    If they hadn't done People I would be suspicious. Did any of these others do People and then not do the media rounds?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    Can you show us the part of the contract that says they have to do media the day after the finale airs? There is a give and take aspect to the lead's relationship with the producers. He has given them a lot and asked for a little. Mike Fleiss doesn't walk around in a darth vadar costume stomping on people and blowing fire out of his nostrils. They want some time to exhale before they do anything. That is all. Doesn't mean anyone is pregnant or the relationship is on the rocks. Breathe in.. Breathe out
    It's all good...however please know that you ask many to "overlook/accept" the edited TV Brad and then "embrace" the real life Brad. Sometimes difficult to reconcile when "real life" women and their "real life" emotions are taken into account. Said women bared their hearts and all they get in return was 'it was not a close race'.