Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

  1. #1031
    FORT Fanatic Pdilly1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    673

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    Can you show us the part of the contract that says they have to do media the day after the finale airs? There is a give and take aspect to the lead's relationship with the producers. He has given them a lot and asked for a little. Mike Fleiss doesn't walk around in a darth vadar costume stomping on people and blowing fire out of his nostrils. They want some time to exhale before they do anything. That is all. Doesn't mean anyone is pregnant or the relationship is on the rocks. Breathe in.. Breathe out

    Love ya Babyface. You say it so well.

  2. #1032
    Team Gremily! Noobslueth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,166

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    ..I wonder IF they do just want time to be alone in NC to watch the FRC and won't be in NY to DO the media rounds? Just a thought..

    PS I have the news on..Was just in Hawaii in Sept..wow it just getting worse..
    I googled where Mercer Island was in reference to the Pacific... ... I hope Chantal and her family are okay!

  3. #1033
    FORT Fan Cari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    193

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    Funny thing is... When you defend a friend on the show you expend all of this energy and only a very small percentage of people are willing to listen and are open to change their mind from some opinion they've developed for whatever reason.

    You would think more people would be interested in the insight a friend has but I've found that if people don't hear stuff that fits neatly in their little box, they reject it.
    I haven't read the backpages so i'm not sure if you've been asked of this, Sir. I've been wondering if you would not get into trouble answering for Brad here in FORT? You don't have a clause or contract or something? As i posted several posts back, i felt no need to verify/sleuth anymore because i found the F1 through you. haha It won't take a genius to decipher who Brad chose. You're the spoiler of all spoilers, Sire!

    You sure you won't get into trouble?
    TEAM REID & TEAM CHRIS L. F O R E V E R!
    and i now add: TEAM BRAD!!

  4. #1034
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Still snowed-in in MN!
    Posts
    339

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    I'm pretty sure they will be. Definitely laying low for a few days first. It won't be an onslaught though. They won't be jumping at every chance to be on TV

    Just another indication to me that he truly cares for this woman and his emotions at the WTA while speaking of her were in no way scripted. He's been through the media gammot the first time round and understand the reality of it. Even while being loyal to his obligations, he's wanting to put her/their relationship first.

  5. #1035
    FORT Fanatic Pdilly1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    673

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    That doesn't even make sense. I'm living in this reality. I'm a real person meeting and experiencing this stuff. I believe what I see with my own eyes while many believe a combination of what they see on an edited TV show and in tabloid magazines. I'm no "poor thing". This is real stuff. In short, you are welcome for the insight that I give... Even if it contradicts what may have been read in INtouch magazine
    People never learn on the rag mags. They are so eager to believe them. Go figure.

  6. #1036
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    15

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2 View Post
    Just wondering if Brad is planning to lie again to Ellen, or any of the media, since he lied easily 3 years ago. Perhaps Regis and Kelly got wind of that fact, and decided to cancel the appearance. IDK Perhaps Bremily is just simply done with the charade and farce.
    Karey
    Wow, I feel bad for BFC at this point. How awful it would be to see your friend being constantly called a liar. I'm sorry--I've been reading this forum for years and have great respect for some of the long time posters and have really enjoyed reading here. But quite frankly I am so disappointed that some continue to put Brad down. This guy can not catch a break no matter what he does. I have found him to be the most sincere bachelor and my personal favorite by a long shot. I respected him for being honest during the finale of his first season and I especially respect him during his second season. I choose not to listen to the tabloid stories but I suspect that some people take everything they read as gospel. Sad.

  7. #1037
    FORT Fogey HotMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    That doesn't even make sense. I'm living in this reality. I'm a real person meeting and experiencing this stuff. I believe what I see with my own eyes while many believe a combination of what they see on an edited TV show and in tabloid magazines. I'm no "poor thing". This is real stuff. In short, you are welcome for the insight that I give... Even if it contradicts what may have been read in INtouch magazine
    SO you are saying that this new InTouch magazine is wrong?..Sorry I am having a hard time understanding your posts..
    I do know you are a very good friend to Brad..And it must be very hard for you to read all this stuff about him and is chosen..I just can't wait til Monday when its all over..and hopefully it will all calm down for the happy couple..Who ever it maybe be.Because you are right..We have ONLY seen the edited version...

  8. #1038
    FORT Fan aXiSEEu12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    210

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    I'm pretty sure they will be. Definitely laying low for a few days first. It won't be an onslaught though. They won't be jumping at every chance to be on TV
    I think most of you are jumping into conclusions. They are postponing their media rounds, that doesn't mean they've canceled them indefinitely.

    Think about it!

    The show just ended so must they rush into media rounds right away? No.

    I think it's great that they want some downtime to spend quality time together. It's like FINALLY! They can be together now without being so discrete or hiding. Why not? It's a great thing! They want to reconnect, spend time with each other as a couple, and as a family (considering that it is Emily).

    I really don't blame them. In fact, good for the two of them for deciding to do so. Brad has broken the rules for love so why not again. Again, it's not like they're saying they won't do media rounds. Just not RIGHT AWAY.

  9. #1039
    Forum Assistant sweetpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,802

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    I cheerfully admit I'm not a sleuther. I don't have the time or the expertise to take that on, but I do salute those who are willing and able to do so, as the rest of us really enjoy your efforts. That being said... ...the thing I like about FORT is I have always felt welcome to post my thoughts and opinions, regardless of whether they went with the general flow of who was liked/loved/F1 or not. I think it's doing the board a huge disservice to create two tiers of participants, the sleuthers and the rest of us, because often when that happens, one is elevated to be better than the other, and that helps to facilitate the dissent that usually occurs at this time of the season. I for one salute those who didn't give up on their favourite, Emily, whether that loyalty occurred because of sleuthing clues or the fact that they liked Emily the best. It's all ok. It's ok for people to like different people, regardless of the outcome. I am sensing that a lot of the people who enjoy Chantal feel relieved that the outcome has been revealed. They wish her well and are ready to move on. If they don't like Brad, that's ok too, I'm sure he doesn't care one bit who likes or dislikes him on the internet.

    One thing I will say, though, and this is with all due respect for BFC and Emily's friends who have been posting here all season: I appreciate your inside info, even when it stings, but I will also admit it makes it very hard to have dissenting opinions here at FORT. At least, for me it does. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, so sometimes I don't want to post anything negative because I feel like I'm being rude to people. But then I remind myself that the rules here state it is OK to post about the people on the show, good and bad. I hope that the friends and family who visit us here (and possibly the girls themselves... Chantal!) realize that many on this board view and talk about the show is a disassociated state, meaning we don't know these people we just know the edited version of them we're being shown, and that's what we talk about.

    Whew, glad to get that off my chest! Is it Monday yet???

  10. #1040
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

    Quote Originally Posted by aXiSEEu12 View Post
    I think most of you are jumping into conclusions. They are postponing their media rounds, that doesn't mean they've canceled them indefinitely.

    Think about it!

    The show just ended so must they rush into media rounds right away? No.

    I think it's great that they want some downtime to spend quality time together. It's like FINALLY! They can be together now without being so discrete or hiding. Why not? It's a great thing! They want to reconnect, spend time with each other as a couple, and as a family (considering that it is Emily).

    I really don't blame them. In fact, good for the two of them for deciding to do so. Brad has broken the rules for love so why not again. Again, it's not like they're saying they won't do media rounds. Just not RIGHT AWAY.
    my point was that if Fleiss was letting them postpone the media..it had to benefit him in some way...Fleiss just doesn't do things out of the goodness of his heart...he doesn't have one...right now they are his current hot meal ticket...and he wants to sell sell sell and if he's letting them wait he's getting something out of it
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.