Page 10 of 328 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579 View Post
    So guys, what's your favorite TB/ette season ever? I've only watched since part way through Jill's... so all I know of the previous seasons are from the little bits that you guys mentioned through this season. What seasons/dates/epis in particular are memorable or you'd suggest for me to watch?
    My favorites are Byron and Mary. Ian and Meridith (trouble trouble trouble) Andy and Tessa and now this one. Liked trista and ryan but I really thought charlie was just so handsome.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    If they do, they don’t typically advertize it – not that I recall anyway.
    I think its because it happen later..JMO of course

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
    I think its because it happen later..JMO of course
    that's not what the article says - why would they reshoot another time?? Everything is already set up - just reshoot it then.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Favorite season... tough question when I've seen them all, some more than once.

For sheer "something to talk about," I'd have to go with the Jason/Melissa/Molly debacle.

For a charming love story, probably Andrew and Jen. I also liked Byron and Mary and Andy and Tessa. The Byron season was interesting how it started out with two bachelors.

I liked Prince Lorenzo's season, not because of him (dull, and foppish hair), but because of Europe. Same with Doctor Travis and Paris. I thought the princess chick on Lorenzo's season was insane and made for good TV (Erica?). (So funny she hooked up with the "guard and protect my heart" guy, Kasey! ).

For Bachelorettes... Trista, of course. Meredith made a great B'ette, but I never got the Ian appeal and couldn't get too excited about their romance because I never believed he'd commit.

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    She is a fashion blogger.
    Was Tenley her stylist or did she just reach out to her via twitter? I noticed she is close with a lot of the Bachelorettes now.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Andy & Tessa
    Charlie & SarahB

Those two doofi screwed up.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

My favorites:
    Bachelor: Andrew/Jen (loved Andrew, thought he was a great bachelor considering that he wasn't a re-tread); Byron/Mary (Liked the two bachelors, liked that the original girls didn't click so he got a mulligan with two girls from past seasons); Andy/Tessa (Loved the love story, too bad it didn't last.)
    Bachelorette: These are obvious--Trista and Ryan (Loved me some Ryan and they are a great couple) and Ali/Roberto (They are a great couple whose love is almost tangible.)
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Did anyone ever watch Joe Millionaire? I thought he had very lovely women (albeit trampy)
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Regular

I loved Jen and Andrew....she changed so much as bachelorette - so I didn't like her then....seems all good now. Back in Chicago, married and a mom.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
    I still think it goes down like this I am NOT sure Brad did propose in SA...Like BFC said that it was just him dumping his F2 and choosing his his F1...So maybe there isn't a proposal at the FRC in SA..BUT after they got back to the states they NOW are engaged..And I still can't get out of my head that RS first said that they met around Thanksgiving..NOW how do we know that he may be engaged now..and that is why there were retakes so to speak of the proposal..I still there is something rotten in Demark....

I think RS has changed his story to FIT tptb story..After Monday night we will see the NORMAL FRC with him choosing Chantal and than at the ATFC we will see footage of the engagement and see the Happy couple...
    I love me some Chantal, but the edit and caps don't match this theory. I think this is Emily's Final Rose. Chantal has new boyfriend in WA.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy