Brad Womack 3:

RC--
    Ok Brad, this is the final rose...

Thanks Chris---oooh.
    Ohhh. hhm
    gosh darn.
    uuugh
    I think those prunes are working Chris.
    Ladies, can you all give me a minute, please. I'll be right back. I prom---ooops.

5 minutes pass...and other things...

Ok. Thanks babes.
    Ok...now what were we doing...playing checkers?
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Re: *Spoilers* 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

Quote Originally Posted by GrahamGal View Post
    Maybe, I still don't see the difference, but I appreciate your reply.

Personally I am very happy for both couples (and I am a Chris L fan).
    This is a little off topic but I see a huge different between A&R and Bremily with the whole "pedestal" thing. Roberto doesn't put Ali on a pedestal IMO, at least from what I've seen, but I guess we may have different definitions of the phrase?

Just based on what we've seen of them...He is not now nor ever intimidated by or around her. He never thought she was "perfect" as in literally a perfect angel who can do no wrong. He was never afraid to come near her/touch her. In fact, some of these things are the opposite for them- she was the one who couldn't speak around him and thought she wasn't good enough. Moreover, she can do everything wrong, no idea what but "everything," and he won't leave her. She's constantly Tweeting about getting paint everywhere, getting in car crashes and whatever other messes she finds herself in and it's all okay.

Roberto is a really confident guy albeit shy and quiet. I think he knows he can virtually have any woman he wants and acted as the calmer-downer while Ali was fanning herself in his presence during the first few weeks.

I think Brad pretty literally sees Emily as a perfect angel who can no wrong and who he doesn't deserve. Obviously MMV but I just see the two couples as very different, at least now. Maybe post-show, once we see more of unedited Bremily, I'll change my mind.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    Brad Womack 3:

RC--
    Ok Brad, this is the final rose...

Thanks Chris---oooh.
    Ohhh. hhm
    gosh darn.
    uuugh
    I think those prunes are working Chris.
    Ladies, can you all give me a minute, please. I'll be right back. I prom---ooops.

5 minutes pass...and other things...

Ok. Thanks babes.
    Ok...now what were we doing...playing checkers?

Bachelor 50: Brad's Redemption. No Playing Around This Time.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post

Bachelor 50: Brad's Redemption. No Playing Around This Time.

How old would he be?!

Even better... he can pull a DeAnna and show up again on Ashley's season!
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    It's another way of saying someone inspires them. Em's friend on this board has said the same thing about herself concerning Em. That's a huge compliment!
    ETA: BTW, Ali has said the same thing about Roberto.
    But this makes no sense to me. You should strive to be the best person you can be for your own self...not for someone else. You should be complete before someone else comes into your life. What a load of crap!!!! If someone is making you better then you were not in a good place in your own life to begin with!!!! YOU are the only one who can make your life better!!! This whole mindset is nonsense, and truly sickens me, and negates women's power. JMHO
    Thanks
    ETA...I am on vacation in Mexico...love this place, and realizing now, I am very, very behind on the boards by several pages when I wrote this response. If you are all past it...just ignore! Well you all ignore me anyway, so nothing lost, nothing gained! Carry on and sorry for the semi distraction. Gracias
    Karey
    Last edited by KareyR2; 03-09-2011 at 03:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2 View Post
    But this makes no sense to me. You should strive to be the best person you can be for your own self...not for someone else. You should be complete before someone else comes into your life. What a load of crap!!!! If someone is making you better then you were not in a good place in your own life to begin with!!!! YOU are the only one who can make your life better!!! This whole mindset is nonsense, and truly sickens me, and negates women's power. JMHO
    Thanks
    Karey
    Being a person that believes in what the bible says, it tells us to edify one another...encourage each other to do good. We should always strive to do better and help each other to do it. There's not but one that's good and that's the Father (God). JMO

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Being a person that believes in what the bible says, it tells us to edify one another...encourage each other to do good. We should always strive to do better and help each other to do it. There's not but one that's good and that's the Father (God). JMO
    I agree! However there are still gonna be those that take offense to this statement simply because it was Brad who said it and Emily he said it about. Let's face it, people influence other people. Everyone was gaga over the fact that Brad was a "different" person with Chantal- more alive so to speak. That was the "new and improved Brad" over the boring, robotic Brad. But now that's it's Emily that seems to be the influence, she is somehow forcing Brad to feel like he's not good enough, the "old Brad" was just fine. HYPOCRITICAL MUCH!
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I am not a terribly religious person, so I could be wrong, but since you are going this route and bringing this up. Well isn't it also stated that one young 17 or 18 year old woman, should not shack up with, and get knocked up by a guy. And not lie about the facts of that after the fact!!??!! Just curious.
    Gracias
    Karey

Sorry, and mean no disrespect, but I don't see any God induced edification going on with the Bachelor.

How did religion get into this?