Page 98 of 103 FirstFirst ... 48888990919293949596979899100101102103 LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

Re: *Spoilers* 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

Quote Originally Posted by Cari View Post
    it did cross my mind, too! Add BFC's posts and my kneejerk reaction was oneword: HARD SELL. I've been repeating myself. I didn't see B&E's connection when i was watching the show. Again (i'm sounding like a broken CD) that is my observation while unspoiled. Only when, was it Bloomers or Cupcake, made a wonderful summary that clearly pointed to Emily. Again, not because of their body language BUT imo, because of the VOs coinciding with Brad's interviews and blogs.

Again, (sounding it's a mantra) if not for BFC. i wouldn't see Emily as F1. And only when you go back to watch it again do you "verify" Brad's interviews matching with the VOs. YET even watching it again as encouraged, i ended up "forcing" myself "to see" their lovestory.

But am all good! What makes Emily happy, i'm happy. I really wanted her to do her own choosing hence thru the Bachelorette route. Obviously not feasible anymore. *heavysigh* Plus, knowing Chantal (my F1) is happy now, im ready to move on! (haha totally invested, i know!)
    Thanks, Cari, for recognizing that for some of us, we just didn't see the love story so it is a little hard to swallow. I've been fair to both girls, and I like them both very much although I do admit to seeing something with Chantal that seemed strong and somehow real and natural, whereas with Emily it seemed contrived and forced. If that is the editors fault, then so be it. I guess I'm the duped one and I missed out on the clues. But seeing things the way I do is not naive or deliberately obtuse or deliberately argumentative, despite what those who did see the connection might think. I truly, honestly, really, desperately have tried to see it and I just don't. BUT despite that I do wish them well if it is indeed a happy relationship. It would be nice to get another success story out of the franchise.

How I feel about Brad is completely my own feelings, and has nothing to do with Chantal not being his F1. Something about him just seems off to me, and I freely admit he's never been my favourite Bachelor, during his first season or this one. I much preferred Andrew Firestone and Byron's seasons.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for recognizing that those who loved Chantal on this show might be feeling a bit miffed on her behalf, for a variety of reasons that we've all discussed ad nauseum so I won't bring them up again.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    They are rock solid. Roberto, the one who didn't get caught up in the drama, who patiently waited his turn for his dates.

Not that long ago, everyone loved Ali, then everyone hated Ali for choosing Roberto, then Roberto's ex who hadn't seen him in months, surfaces, everyone hated Roberto, then Roberto made the decision to move to L.A, that was a stupid move, they should have had a long distance relationship before he moved, blah blah

So yes, these leads, can't win for loosing as they say.

It looks like there will be a wedding announcement, especially when they have two married couples joining them?
    Yes, seems like just yesterday that we went from "Ali has THE BEST F2 ever, she is so lucky" to "How on earth can she pick Roberto. It is just infatuation. How can she leave poor Chris L heartbroken (haha). What a fool Roberto is to leave an up and coming career to move to California on a "Whim"." Some things never change!!

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV View Post
    Yes. It's a much, much riskier relationship to have Brad paired with Emily. So, if he is, I will repeat my advice to him: Do.not.screw.this.up.
    Yeah, cuz Chris Harrison said they are not doing this again. There is going to be no third time. lol

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Thanks, Cari, for recognizing that for some of us, we just didn't see the love story so it is a little hard to swallow. I've been fair to both girls, and I like them both very much although I do admit to seeing something with Chantal that seemed strong and somehow real and natural, whereas with Emily it seemed contrived and forced. If that is the editors fault, then so be it. I guess I'm the duped one and I missed out on the clues. But seeing things the way I do is not naive or deliberately obtuse or deliberately argumentative, despite what those who did see the connection might think. I truly, honestly, really, desperately have tried to see it and I just don't. BUT despite that I do wish them well if it is indeed a happy relationship. It would be nice to get another success story out of the franchise.

How I feel about Brad is completely my own feelings, and has nothing to do with Chantal not being his F1. Something about him just seems off to me, and I freely admit he's never been my favourite Bachelor, during his first season or this one. I much preferred Andrew Firestone and Byron's seasons.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for recognizing that those who loved Chantal on this show might be feeling a bit miffed on her behalf, for a variety of reasons that we've all discussed ad nauseum so I won't bring them up again.
    Great post sweetpea. This is how I feel as well. I haven't even tried to explain it because you and so many others do such a great job, and much better than I could.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever View Post
    Yeah, cuz Chris Harrison said they are not doing this again. There is going to be no third time. lol
    Brad Womack 3- The Bachelor: Going Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579 View Post
    Thing is, Roberto didn't put Ali on that pedestal until after he got to know her - you never heard him say she's too perfect, etc. DURING the show... and it's only now, six mths down the line where his tweets are all gushy about how lucky he is.

Brad on the other hand started feeling inferior about seemingly perfect Emily RIGHT off the bat... and also, she has a KID! That's going to make his perfect Barbie doll wife/fiancee get dirt under her fingernails, get angry, frustrated, what have you... and life with kids isn't perfect.

If Ali and Rob break up, no big they're both in their mid 20s, everything's fine for them to find someone else. Emily's a single mom with a huge backstory that not everyone can handle, and Brad's a 40yo with his mental maturity in his mid 20s, whose biological clock is ticking. A breakup is a slightly bigger deal for Bremily, IMO than for Aliberto.
    Maybe, I still don't see the difference, but I appreciate your reply.

Personally I am very happy for both couples (and I am a Chris L fan).

Seconded, ITA
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Fair Balancer View Post
    Good one! Or how about The Bachelor: The Third Times The Charm

^This x1000. Thanks sweetpea for saying what I was thinking so much better than I could have.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by Fair Balancer View Post
    Brad Womack 3: Forget the Cane, Daggummit I want the rolling walker
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.