Page 97 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103 LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

FORT Fogey

Re: *Spoilers* 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    They are rock solid. Roberto, the one who didn't get caught up in the drama, who patiently waited his turn for his dates.

Not that long ago, everyone loved Ali, then everyone hated Ali for choosing Roberto, then Roberto's ex who hadn't seen him in months, surfaces, everyone hated Roberto, then Roberto made the decision to move to L.A, that was a stupid move, they should have had a long distance relationship before he moved, blah blah

So yes, these leads, can't win for loosing as they say.

It looks like there will be a wedding announcement, especially when they have two married couples joining them?
    The Bachelor franchise drags out their (very few) successful couples every chance they get.

To say they can't win for losing is a bit of an overstatement as I see it. If everyone posting here agreed with everything the people on this show do, there would be no need for a discussion board. Some people agree with their decisions, some don't. Pretty much the only time most (not all) posters agreed on anything, it was about Jake and Vienna, and even then there were people defending her and their relationship ... until the sh** hit the fan.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22 View Post
    The Bachelor franchise drags out their (very few) successful couples every chance they get.

To say they can't win for losing is a bit of an overstatement as I see it. If everyone posting here agreed with everything the people on this show do, there would be no need for a discussion board. Some people agree with their decisions, some don't. Pretty much the only time most (not all) posters agreed on anything, it was about Jake and Vienna, and even then there were people defending her and their relationship ... until the sh** hit the fan.

and some people do change their mind too and that is very okay in my book because I am one to do it once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    its something to think about thats for sure..but I do wanna know something..am I the only one that thinks Brad is trying real real hard to scream at the top of his lungs his love for his F1...its almost like he is begging ...trying to sell something...maybe its just me..I always see too much into things
    it did cross my mind, too! Add BFC's posts and my kneejerk reaction was oneword: HARD SELL. I've been repeating myself. I didn't see B&E's connection when i was watching the show. Again (i'm sounding like a broken CD) that is my observation while unspoiled. Only when, was it Bloomers or Cupcake, made a wonderful summary that clearly pointed to Emily. Again, not because of their body language BUT imo, because of the VOs coinciding with Brad's interviews and blogs.

Again, (sounding it's a mantra) if not for BFC. i wouldn't see Emily as F1. And only when you go back to watch it again do you "verify" Brad's interviews matching with the VOs. YET even watching it again as encouraged, i ended up "forcing" myself "to see" their lovestory.

But am all good! What makes Emily happy, i'm happy. I really wanted her to do her own choosing hence thru the Bachelorette route. Obviously not feasible anymore. *heavysigh* Plus, knowing Chantal (my F1) is happy now, im ready to move on! (haha totally invested, i know!)
    TEAM REID & TEAM CHRIS L. F O R E V E R!
    and i now add: TEAM BRAD!!

its something to think about thats for sure..but I do wanna know something..am I the only one that thinks Brad is trying real real hard to scream at the top of his lungs his love for his F1...its almost like he is begging ...trying to sell something...maybe its just me..I always see too much into things
    There is something called being on a "pink cloud".
    Pink cloud theory is often used in recovery talk: that wonderful time in early recovery when it all starts clicking and life is just geat great great......it's a good thing, but also kinda dangerous. you start to consider yourself ten feet tall and bullet proof.........and start to think you got this thing nailed........and get a little too big for your britches....

Brad went through therapy to deal with commitment issues. Maybe he is experiencing his own "pink cloud". Falling in love can do that too--
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    There is something called being on a "pink cloud".
    Pink cloud theory is often used in recovery talk: that wonderful time in early recovery when it all starts clicking and life is just geat great great......it's a good thing, but also kinda dangerous. you start to consider yourself ten feet tall and bullet proof.........and start to think you got this thing nailed........and get a little too big for your britches....

Brad went through therapy to deal with commitment issues. Maybe he is experiencing his own "pink cloud". Falling in love can do that too--
    Yesterday an awesome poster said he's already on the 30 begging texts a day plan. Hilarious and probably true.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

This might be another example of "can't win for loosing." If he were were much less exuberant about his love for F1, some would be saying, "He just doesn't seem really in love.....I think they've already broken up.....the man has no emotions....I think he's dull and boring...." It's all been said already! It seems Brad can't please us all. I hope he doesn't try!

Hang in there Brad and just do what is right for you and F1.

Anyone catch this yet?

AliFedotowsky

Set your dvr's for @enews tonight. We will talk michelle, meeting the parents, and who I think wins brad's heart based on what he said about 3 hours ago via TweetDeck
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579 View Post
    Naw... his twitter makes him sound like he worships the ground she walks on. And she of course is totally mush over him. I think they're good
    This is in no way directed at you ef, buy your comment about Alberto worshiping the ground Ali walks on got me thinking about some comments that people keep making about Brad putting Emily on a pedestal. I don't see how one is any different than the other yet it seems people are OK with Ali/Roberto, but with Brad/Emily it is a problem.

Just got me thinking. Don't mind me.

Quote Originally Posted by GrahamGal View Post
    This is in no way directed at you ef, buy your comment about Alberto worshiping the ground Ali walks on got me thinking about some comments that people keep making about Brad putting Emily on a pedestal. I don't see how one is any different than the other yet it seems people are OK with Ali/Roberto, but with Brad/Emily it is a problem.

Just got me thinking. Don't mind me.
    Thing is, Roberto didn't put Ali on that pedestal until after he got to know her - you never heard him say she's too perfect, etc. DURING the show... and it's only now, six mths down the line where his tweets are all gushy about how lucky he is.

Brad on the other hand started feeling inferior about seemingly perfect Emily RIGHT off the bat... and also, she has a KID! That's going to make his perfect Barbie doll wife/fiancee get dirt under her fingernails, get angry, frustrated, what have you... and life with kids isn't perfect.

If Ali and Rob break up, no big they're both in their mid 20s, everything's fine for them to find someone else. Emily's a single mom with a huge backstory that not everyone can handle, and Brad's a 40yo with his mental maturity in his mid 20s, whose biological clock is ticking. A breakup is a slightly bigger deal for Bremily, IMO than for Aliberto.
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579 View Post
    Thing is, Roberto didn't put Ali on that pedestal until after he got to know her - you never heard him say she's too perfect, etc. DURING the show... and it's only now, six mths down the line where his tweets are all gushy about how lucky he is.

Brad on the other hand started feeling inferior about seemingly perfect Emily RIGHT off the bat... and also, she has a KID! That's going to make his perfect Barbie doll wife/fiancee get dirt under her fingernails, get angry, frustrated, what have you... and life with kids isn't perfect.

If Ali and Rob break up, no big they're both in their mid 20s, everything's fine for them to find someone else. Emily's a single mom with a huge backstory that not everyone can handle, and Brad's a 40yo with his mental maturity in his mid 20s, whose biological clock is ticking. A breakup is a slightly bigger deal for Bremily, IMO than for Aliberto.
    Yes. It's a much, much riskier relationship to have Brad paired with Emily. So, if he is, I will repeat my advice to him: Do.not.screw.this.up.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.